What's new

Get your Avatars up.

How the hell do I add an avatar? Couldnt find it in profile settings but I admit... Im a bit retarded.....

Hard to locate, at first.

:flipoff2:

20200526-035544.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	20200526-035544.png Views:	0 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	16173

I haven't had one in about 8 yrs or so. So I changed my login and added this one.

Woah! He lives! How you doin' man?! :smokin:

Hey buddy!
Life is pretty good. Traded off the FToy in 2015 for a 94 supecharged 4Runner...sold that for a loss and am back to building boats.
Oldest girlkid graduated Saturday, youngest is a senior this year. You?

Couldn't remember what I had. This will have to do.

Hey buddy!
Life is pretty good. Traded off the FToy in 2015 for a 94 supecharged 4Runner...sold that for a loss and am back to building boats.
Oldest girlkid graduated Saturday, youngest is a senior this year. You?

Still in OKC, Oldest in college, middle about to graduate. Might be retiring this year. The usual :rolleyes:

Damm funny trying to navigate over to irate4x4. Fucking google keeps trying to take me over to that other side... Not going to happen ever again! FYI: going to order a bunch more irate4x4 stickers. Need to spread the joy around these parts folks.

Fine. Had to go back to the site which must not be named to get it. No idea how long I had it there or when I last updated it as I haven't had a star in 5+ years.

I was living in the work truck when this went down so I didn't have access to my pc, finally remembered to switch it back to screwy the other day.

I miss howyadoin and his awesome avatars. Found out from FB that he passed away I believe.

He did pass away. I was at his funeral. Sucks without him and his avatars :frown:

Top Back Refresh