What's new

Get your Avatars up.

I couldn't find my old one on my pc after switching to win10. It was the modified smokin one done in tribute to screwey after he passed.

So I switched to one of my dog.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's super easy to make that your avatar on this site. Just click on your profile, at the bottom right of the avatar, click "edit avatar". Load picture, profit.

Thanks..i couldnt figure it out

Time for a new one, until the runner is fixed.

I rocked an In-N-Out Burger sign as my avatar for many years.

Then I changed my avatar to orange when daddytall's daughter Kayla passed away.

Kayla's and my oldest son happened have birthdays within 60 days or so of each other born in the same year.

When Kayla passed, for some reason, I took it real hard. Real Hard.

As such; I'm going to continue honoring Kayla with an orange avatar.
b783496c9bb4f37355d99e4891b3c13a.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	b783496c9bb4f37355d99e4891b3c13a.png Views:	0 Size:	328 Bytes ID:	8460

Last edited:
I was a black star at the other site so I just came up with an avatar. I fully plan on supporting this site shortly though.
scott

I rocked an In-N-Out Burger sign as my avatar for many years.

Then I changed my avatar to orange when daddytall's daughter Kayla passed away.

Kayla's and my oldest son happened have birthdays within 60 days or so of each other born in the same year.

When Kayla passed, for some reason, I took it real hard. Real Hard.

As such; I'm going to continue honoring Kayla with an orange avatar.

I had an orange flag

I stole one from the meme thread. I'd have to go digging to find my old one. :homer:

Same dog but 13 years and about 8 addresses since my old avatar.

She's seen more of the country than a lot of people I know. :laughing:

Same dog but 13 years and about 8 addresses since my old avatar.

She's seen more of the country than a lot of people I know. :laughing:

I'm on my 3rd GSD. Middle one was tha shit. Huge drive, easily trained and got to chew some BG ass (well, his back anyway)

A picture from my 4 day trip bring my 50 year old sailboat, that i'd heard run a total of 20 minutes before launch, after two years of working on it on weekends. The wiring was so sketchy that i brought it home like Apollo 13, only the engine components wired to batteries, navigation, inside lights, nav lights, etc, were all run on AAA batteries so the boat wouldn't burn down on the way home lol.

Decided on something new.

It would be cool for everyone leaving PBB to change their old avatar there to the same thing. Obviously something obnoxious. :laughing:

How the hell do I add an avatar? Couldnt find it in profile settings but I admit... Im a bit retarded.....

Top Back Refresh