What's new

Fuel Cell Tech

Ok so I am building myself a custom can for my prerunner truck AND getting a bladder made for it. Now I am going to run dual Walbro 255 LPH fuel pumps in tank. Now where should I look for a top plate for that and would be awesome if it had wiring provisions to hookup on outside to switch and inside to the pumps.

Thanks

ATL and Fuel Safe will have what you are looking for. I usually get part #'s from their site and then Google them to see how much I can save buying from one of their online dealers.

if youre getting a bladder made just have them include a blank steel plate. drill some holes and hand the pumps off a tube.

1706240632421.jpeg

Ok so I am building myself a custom can for my prerunner truck AND getting a bladder made for it. Now I am going to run dual Walbro 255 LPH fuel pumps in tank. Now where should I look for a top plate for that and would be awesome if it had wiring provisions to hookup on outside to switch and inside to the pumps.

Thanks

Who's making the bladder for you? Get the the top plate from whomever makes the bladder, just to make sure the bolt patterns are the same.

I've had a used Jazz 34 gallon plastic cell in my rig for 15 years. It's full of factory foam too.

No issues even with foam clogging up the filter.

Top Back Refresh