What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

GOP hired a company "Cyber Ninja" to oversee. Elections office wont let them in (per morning talking heads on da tv).

I remember the threads about wishing teh demos would just 'accept the election' on the old board and quit being crybabies.

You guys are just gonna need to get out your Sydney Powell 'loose the kraken' tshirts, put them on and walk around town feeling ironic.

Looks like Matt Goetz and Cuomo are going to get to go to sex addiction camp together. I think they call it Camp Epstein.

If some nerdy dudes showed up at my office in Golf shirts that said 'Cyber Ninja' and wearing state farm style khakis, I'd probably nod and say, 'gtfo' too.

Teh election is over, the votes were counted, the Donald lost (this time) tool up and get ready for round two in a couple of years. (he'll campaign for at least two years, so it is right around the corner.)

I remember the threads about wishing teh demos would just 'accept the election' on the old board and quit being crybabies.

You guys are just gonna need to get out your Sydney Powell 'loose the kraken' tshirts, put them on and walk around town feeling ironic.

Looks like Matt Goetz and Cuomo are going to get to go to sex addiction camp together. I think they call it Camp Epstein.

If some nerdy dudes showed up at my office in Golf shirts that said 'Cyber Ninja' and wearing state farm style khakis, I'd probably nod and say, 'gtfo' too.

Teh election is over, the votes were counted, the Donald lost (this time) tool up and get ready for round two in a couple of years. (he'll campaign for at least two years, so it is right around the corner.)

Do you remember the demos suggesting that there was voter fraud?

You see NO need to investigate election fraud?

It was already investigated in multiple places. This is looking up a dead dog's ass. Grind away if you want to, what you will find is nothing of any substance. No credible source thinks the election was stolen.

If people want to spend a bunch of money on witchunts, let them.

In the russia investigation, I thought that the most they would find is that both sides went to an enemy for help against the other, which I think is treasonous. BOTH did it.

The part of the election process that has the real problem is the influencing using social media part. That is where outside actors are stirring shit and shaping beliefs and opinion.

the 'prank' in Italy where a group convinced the nation that they had a problem with Satanic Cults is the case where we need to study how we can combat that.

The voting machines and people counting the votes were not cheating or targeting anyone. The fact that 'four different' alleged methods in multiple states are the 'story' is not plausible.

No doubt... if that were true though (and it is imo), the 2016 election was a complete fluke?

I think the 2016 election had intervention, but only in social media and I think that the dems listened with happy ears, believing what they wanted to believe rather than the data. The Trump team did a great job focusing on what they needed to win and they executed the plan.

It was already investigated in multiple places. This is looking up a dead dog's ass. Grind away if you want to, what you will find is nothing of any substance. No credible source thinks the election was stolen.

If people want to spend a bunch of money on witchunts, let them.

In the russia investigation, I thought that the most they would find is that both sides went to an enemy for help against the other, which I think is treasonous. BOTH did it.

The part of the election process that has the real problem is the influencing using social media part. That is where outside actors are stirring shit and shaping beliefs and opinion.

the 'prank' in Italy where a group convinced the nation that they had a problem with Satanic Cults is the case where we need to study how we can combat that.

The voting machines and people counting the votes were not cheating or targeting anyone. The fact that 'four different' alleged methods in multiple states are the 'story' is not plausible.

I think the 2016 election had intervention, but only in social media and I think that the dems listened with happy ears, believing what they wanted to believe rather than the data. The Trump team did a great job focusing on what they needed to win and they executed the plan.

And you think "others" are the real conspiracy theorists? :laughing:

K. My point... you are so firm in your beliefs, you doubt any wrong doing in this election. I'm a bit offended that you, as a liberal, wouldn't approach this in a fair and open minded way. Like the Schiff show Russia investigation.

No doubt... if that were true though (and it is imo), the 2016 election was a complete fluke?

Not a fluke. The 2016 election was about the Democrats being unprepared and totally caught off guard, on a national level

Why is this a problem for you?

Not a fluke. The 2016 election was about the Democrats being unprepared and totally caught off guard, on a national level

So, in that particular election... there was no cheating? At least not enough to put the desired party in to office, yeah?

And you think "others" are the real conspiracy theorists? :laughing:

K. My point... you are so firm in your beliefs, you doubt any wrong doing in this election. I'm a bit offended that you, as a liberal, wouldn't approach this in a fair and open minded way. Like the Schiff show Russia investigation.

First, if you want to investigate, have at it. I am not standing in anyone's way, I just think it is fruitless and a waste, but it is your money and time, spend away.

You read my comments on the russia investigation, right? I said that that was a waste as well. The only investigation should have been internally (at the intelligence level) to determine the role that outside enemies play in shaping our opinions via social media etc... and figure out how we can combat it, if we can.

I don't know what you mean by 'others conspiracy thing' so, I can't address that.

cliffs: go ahead and investigate. I think what will result is a few isolated changes that won't amount to anything but incompetence. That 'finding' will maybe be morsels to grind on but wont change anything (no result) similar to russia investigation, which resulted in nothing. But, have at it.

Why is this a problem for you?

Creating truth for people that is not truth, exploiting their fears to provide a result that benefits an enemy could threaten our country.

If that manipulation of people's beliefs in what is true and what is not true can be shaped by people with an agenda to harm the US, as an american and someone who loves my country, I oppose all who would harm her.

Creating truth for people that is not truth, exploiting their fears to provide a result that benefits an enemy could threaten our country.

If that manipulation of people's beliefs in what is true and what is not true can be shaped by people with an agenda to harm the US, as an american and someone who loves my country, I oppose all who would harm her.

that might be perhaps THE MOST ironic statement on the interwebs in 2021.

that might be perhaps THE MOST ironic statement on the interwebs in 2021.

Like I said... in his mind, the "other" people are the conspiracy theorists. Surely the the election was fair and valid. NO WAY, would his above statement fall in line with what happened in the 2020 election. :laughing:

So, you think we should modify the First Amendment to remove free speech because people are too stupid, collectively. In other words, you want someone to be the monitor to what is truth and what is not as long as the obfuscation that is used benefits those you support.

And give me a fucking break on your faux patriotism

edit: that faux patriotism is the EXACT thing that is wrong with the Democrat culture. You are attempting to justify your thoughts with fake bullshit that has nothing to do with the subject. "I want to limit First Amendment protected rights because I wuv my ****ry"

Last edited:
So, in that particular election... there was no cheating? At least not enough to put the desired party in to office, yeah?

No, there is always cheating, at least as long as I've been an adult. The difference is that the Democrats have a culture of the ends justifies the means. So, if cheating means the right person is in office, then they can justify themselves, it's for the greater good.

The reason why it wasn't evident in 2016 is because it was not employed on an organized scale nationally because they didn't think they needed it. This is the reason for all of the Russia shit and the constant attempt to undermine the confidence in the election process by "outside actors."

The Democrats think that they can build a base on legal activity being wrong, but illegal activity being OK because their guy got elected.

So schiff lying to the American people saying I have evidence that trump colluded with Russia for 4 years didn’t shape the opinion in this country? What kind of bubble do you live in?

By your definition is schiff a enemy of this country?

What about the media and the hundreds and hundreds of articles that were based on anonymous sources that all turned out to be false? The slander and flat out lying that was peddled by the Democrats and their media buddies was scandalous.

Last edited:

Bitch, you just described the rona panic.

Top Back Refresh