What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

Creating truth for people that is not truth, exploiting their fears to provide a result that benefits an enemy could threaten our country.

If that manipulation of people's beliefs in what is true and what is not true can be shaped by people with an agenda to harm the US, as an american and someone who loves my country, I oppose all who would harm her.

This might be the most ironic statement you have ever made. If you cant see what happened with Russia/Trump and Covid then you truly are either part of the problem or unable to use logic to override emotional bias. Report back if you have the courage to answer.

I figured this belongs here , 7% of the mail in votes in our ultra liberal country were fraudulent ....

" conclusions were troubling: 4,592 out of the 72,491 mail-in ballots lacked envelopes – 6.33% of all votes. Without an officially printed envelope with registration information, a voter's signature, and a postmark indicating whether it was cast on time, election officials cannot verify that a ballot is legitimate. It is against the law to count such votes.

What’s more, according to auditors, county employees claimed that during the post-election audit, some of the envelopes may have been double-counted, possibly indicating an even higher number of missing envelopes.

Auditors also tested a smaller, random sub-sample of 15,455 mail-in envelopes for other defects. Of these, 55 lacked postmark dates, and 53 never had their signatures checked – for a total of 0.7% of all ballots in the sample. No envelope had more than one irregularity.

Extrapolating from the sub-sample, that would make more than 5,000 of Missoula County’s votes – roughly 7% – with unexplained irregularities."

https://www.thecentersquare.com/mon...cle_a6d128cc-8cd2-11eb-a93a-5b8ac6984f59.html

I figured this belongs here , 7% of the mail in votes in our ultra liberal country were fraudulent ....

" conclusions were troubling: 4,592 out of the 72,491 mail-in ballots lacked envelopes – 6.33% of all votes. Without an officially printed envelope with registration information, a voter's signature, and a postmark indicating whether it was cast on time, election officials cannot verify that a ballot is legitimate. It is against the law to count such votes.

What’s more, according to auditors, county employees claimed that during the post-election audit, some of the envelopes may have been double-counted, possibly indicating an even higher number of missing envelopes.

Auditors also tested a smaller, random sub-sample of 15,455 mail-in envelopes for other defects. Of these, 55 lacked postmark dates, and 53 never had their signatures checked – for a total of 0.7% of all ballots in the sample. No envelope had more than one irregularity.

Extrapolating from the sub-sample, that would make more than 5,000 of Missoula County’s votes – roughly 7% – with unexplained irregularities."

https://www.thecentersquare.com/mon...cle_a6d128cc-8cd2-11eb-a93a-5b8ac6984f59.html

that's all lies.

that's all lies.

And renewing dependence on foreign oil and opening everything back up for full CCP incursions and ignoring the CCPs culpability for The Kung Flu and opening our border to the cartels is not harmful either. Duh. But the election integrity issue is a figment of our imaginations.

Thank you Norm

From the article -
Auditors were unable to conduct a more comprehensive count because, they say, Missoula County elections officials refused to permit them to take pictures of the signatures, and envelopes were not shared across the different tabulation tables at the audit, so reviewers could not cross-compare ballot samples.

Say Hi to tex97 :laughing:

Last edited:
What reason do they have for not letting the auditors do their job? Msha comes visits me I tell him go wherever you want look at whatever you want I have nothing to hide.

What reason do they have for not letting the auditors do their job? Msha comes visits me I tell him go wherever you want look at whatever you want I have nothing to hide.

Democrats don't like getting caught cheating. Next election we will have an army of Republican poll watchers in every Democratic county elections office during the entire vote count.

geeee wonder why this is not all over the news...

Democrats don't like getting caught cheating. Next election we will have an army of Republican poll watchers in every Democratic county elections office during the entire vote count.

fuck that do one better get hired on as a ultra lefty vote counter. Then when you actually do your job and start weeding out the non valid votes and you get ordered to count them you can blow the whistle. Fight fire with fire.

Poll watchers mean nothing the power is with the guys who are opening the envelopes. Once that vote gets separated from envelope and put into the good pile it’s not ever comming out.

Go buy some lgbq apparel get some clip on earings not shower for a week and you’ll be a shoe in to get hired. We need to get smart and use guerrilla tactics to defeat this shit.

Last edited:
60 days to do the hand recount, They did background checks on the counters, can't start yet cause Maricopa County will not let the count be done in a County facility.

Even worse. He actually showed verifiable proof of fraud. He went to addresses of registered voters (that voted) and showed that the addresses didn't exist - empty parking lots, warehouses and in some cases not even a real street number. He didn't make any claims about the results or that it skewed the election. Just showed proof that there were people registered to addresses that didn't exist. He's actually fighting back and one of the few that might actually get some results. Google is scared of him.

How did he get his hands on those addresses?

And i.d. cards! Nope all I hear is crikets from the Republicans back to lining their pokets. And if hou haven't noticed the dems no longer care if you know they're cheating.

totally partisan politics = not credible.

You need to admit we know NV was stolen. The proof was made public -just not on MSM and was removed from utoob.
We will probably find AZ was stolen as well, depending on the number of illegally shredded and discarded ballots.
I don't remember hearing what happened to the bags of ballots they were illegally destroying in Maricopa County.

You’re a fucking idiot

AG is a stepping stone. The Republican Party hates Trump about as much as the Dems. No AG with aspirations would jump on unless there was something credible. They won’t die on that cross for Trump

You’re a fucking idiot

AG is a stepping stone. The Republican Party hates Trump about as much as the Dems. No AG with aspirations would jump on unless there was something credible. They won’t die on that cross for Trump

Thank

Fucking

You

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

So you are saying that all 30 of them are Rs, and the remaining 20 are all Ds, correct?
100% of all Rs signed up, but 0% of all Ds signed up. Correct?

Even worse. He actually showed verifiable proof of fraud. He went to addresses of registered voters (that voted) and showed that the addresses didn't exist - empty parking lots, warehouses and in some cases not even a real street number. He didn't make any claims about the results or that it skewed the election. Just showed proof that there were people registered to addresses that didn't exist. He's actually fighting back and one of the few that might actually get some results. Google is scared of him.

I saw some of those segments. Not all, but enough to know that the kid they sent out to take videos had no clue what he was doing. A stand alone video of an empty lot really doesn't prove anything. They would need to video a slow roll down the street, showing street signs and the address numbers as you go along and show the gap in numbers in order to prove that a particular address does not exist. The ones i saw, some kid would just start videoing in front of a vacant lot or whatever. You had no idea if he was even on the street he was supposed to be on.

I'm not defending Youtube for taking the videos down. I'm just saying that the videos I watched didn't prove anything to me at all.

I saw some of those segments. Not all, but enough to know that the kid they sent out to take videos had no clue what he was doing. A stand alone video of an empty lot really doesn't prove anything. They would need to video a slow roll down the street, showing street signs and the address numbers as you go along and show the gap in numbers in order to prove that a particular address does not exist. The ones i saw, some kid would just start videoing in front of a vacant lot or whatever. You had no idea if he was even on the street he was supposed to be on.

I'm not defending Youtube for taking the videos down. I'm just saying that the videos I watched didn't prove anything to me at all.

You don't need video proof you can just watch the segment and google maps the addresses. The other thing that you are forgetting is that the name of the person they were talking about voting was connected to the clintons and has fled the country. But yet she voted. :laughing: At an empty lot of course. She was the one accused of ballot harvesting in 2016. The other video that only lasted a few days was one where they sent someone that was from the city to addresses and then 2 days later the addresses where changed on the voter rolls. Like 2343 S 156th street was changed to 2343 N 156th Street. Neither place had a house on it. Except one. They sent someone to the house. He knocked on the door and asked if the person lived there. They did not. There is a hell of a lot more sketchy shit going on that is really hard to track from a point in time data standpoint.

Speaking of data. Seems that Mike Lindell is chirping a lot about having something big. Hopefully he does.

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-linde...august-thanks-his-voter-fraud-lawsuit-1579592

The scheme is that they find addresses that will verify in the computer system they are using, but that they assign any person to. A lot of those Detroit locations are on streets that used to cross larger roads and as time went on they added lanes to the big road and eventually dead-ended the cross streets. The 3 or 4 houses (addresses) that went away are still in the systems and they just assign people to them. Nobody seems to be able to gather up a list of addresses and figure out if they don't exist because the datasets are so dirty. Even on my own street there are a couple of houses that burned down 30+ years ago so there are still "verifiable" street numbers on these lots.

You don't need video proof you can just watch the segment and google maps the addresses. The other thing that you are forgetting is that the name of the person they were talking about voting was connected to the clintons and has fled the country. But yet she voted. :laughing: At an empty lot of course. She was the one accused of ballot harvesting in 2016. The other video that only lasted a few days was one where they sent someone that was from the city to addresses and then 2 days later the addresses where changed on the voter rolls. Like 2343 S 156th street was changed to 2343 N 156th Street. Neither place had a house on it. Except one. They sent someone to the house. He knocked on the door and asked if the person lived there. They did not. There is a hell of a lot more sketchy shit going on that is really hard to track from a point in time data standpoint.

Speaking of data. Seems that Mike Lindell is chirping a lot about having something big. Hopefully he does.

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindel...awsuit-1579592

I must have missed the good videos. I don't recall seeing any of that other stuff you mentioned, but I am a casual observer at best. Although I agree with most of his stance, I find Steven Crowder hard to listen to with all of his antics. I do enjoy "change my mind" from time to time.

The link you posted is interesting, but I think that Mike Lindell is delusional if he thinks Trump will be back in the WH by August. I just don't see that happening.

I must have missed the good videos. I don't recall seeing any of that other stuff you mentioned, but I am a casual observer at best. Although I agree with most of his stance, I find Steven Crowder hard to listen to with all of his antics. I do enjoy "change my mind" from time to time.

The link you posted is interesting, but I think that Mike Lindell is delusional if he thinks Trump will be back in the WH by August. I just don't see that happening.

The other dude from Detroit did a lot better job than the Asian kid with his 1-second clips.

Top Back Refresh