What's new

Fishing buddies "massacred" in BFE

McDonalds use to have a deal where hamburgers were .29 and cheeseburgers were .39 on Sundays.

We would sometimes play poker on Sunday evening and send the ladies to get bags and bags of them

beating and killing 3 people while on a K2/meth cocktail is hungry work.

damn, people are messed up.

but one thing the article i saw said was something about a stolen engine from a truck? did the victims know the killers?

Possibly

the one fucktard had over 200 convictions of criminal activities and he’s still out walking around free with a firearm.

Maybe they don't have the Spicy chicken sandwich on the dollar menu in Florida? That's the only thing I ever get besides 1.00 drinks at McDoodys, and I rarely do that.

McDonald’s new advertising ad campaign

“When you’re out working up an appetite murdering people the hard way, come to McDonald’s restaurant and let the hamburglar whip up a dozen cheeseburgers for you, you’ll leave full and satisfied as the hamburglar makes you his prison bitch”

96B93D6C-6B16-480B-A2D9-41EF86E72C85.jpeg
Who tha fuck orders 10 double cheeseburgers from McDonalds

Everyone knows...

Yep, we ordered them by the dozen, froze them, and ate on them all week. We were broke ass college students, cheap food was good food.

I got you all beat:flipoff2:​​​​​​

I was around 10 when they were doing all that, we were broke and there was 4 kids total in the family. The limit was 20 per purchase. My mom would drop me off to go inside and get 20, while she got 20 in the drive through :lmao:

White trash AF :usa:

I got you all beat:flipoff2:​​​​​​

I was around 10 when they were doing all that, we were broke and there was 4 kids total in the family. The limit was 20 per purchase. My mom would drop me off to go inside and get 20, while she got 20 in the drive through :lmao:

White trash AF :usa:

When we did that, the ladies would all take different cars, and go through the drive thru so they could get more than the limit

Back in the 70s Jack in the Box had three tacos for a buck, one of us would go and order $10 dollars worth and the older guy would go buy a 6 pack. By the time they finished making them they were mostly lettuce and cheese!

"But the local tips that were filtered, there were hundreds that came to us, the predominant information was to look at TJ from Frostproof," Judd said. "It's not like they had any idea that he did it. He's just evil."

"He's a thug, he's a criminal. He's pure evil in the flesh. He's wild and he's out of control."
— Sheriff Grady Judd

"Our goal, and we pray our state attorney can seek the death penalty," the sheriff expressed. "He needs to seek a fair trial…and then be executed. Legally, we can't execute him the way he did those three guys trying to fish on a Friday night."

I bet the State Prosecutor is shitting his pants right because Podunk Andy Griffith is over there doing his best to give a Biased Prosecution defense to TJ. :shaking:

I bet the State Prosecutor is shitting his pants right because Podunk Andy Griffith is over there doing his best to give a Biased Prosecution defense to TJ. :shaking:

These kind of people don't tend to exactly dot their I's and cross their T's when they commit crimes. I don't think the prosecution will have a hard time.

Hey stupid fuckstick, his son called him for help out there. :rolleyes::homer:

Doesn't mean it's not drug related. But your strange non-sequiter hostility now makes a lot more sense...

My helmet flew off in the first impact and then I smashed my skull into the street. So I pro wasn’t thinking straight. I do remember thinking that my leg was broke and I’d get a cast and heal up. There were people there when I came to but I e no idea if any of them called 911. I didn’t ask them to I just asked a person next to me for my cell phone in the box on my bike. A cop showed up only because he was driving that road back to his station. I lost so much blood it ran from the center of the road across the lane and into the ditch. I passed out not much longer after the cop got there. I knew I was dying and left it in Gods hands, I wasn’t scared to go in the least.

I feel bad for these young men to have met their demise in this manner. If it was a bad drug deal I won’t give two fucks about it tho.

I called you a 'retard' before and now I feel bad about it.

So, I apologize. I didn't know you had TBI, which explains a lot. I'm trying to not be mean, but the TBI explains your weird hostility and rage.

You should have gotten therapy which trained you to exercise emotional control, it literally helps the brain heal.

I also think a lot of the guys here have heavy-metal poisoning and TBI, not everyone who insults and hates me, but some of them are just hostile to everyone. This dawned on me after considering my mom's long illness and death, which was almost certainly related to her job. Heavy metals in her case. Deteriorating hostility, and she was mean as fuck when I was growing up.

It's strange how thinking back on my life that makes sense. But looking at you, I know you have TBI and it will degrade if you don't fight it.

Last edited:
They are saying that the connection between the shooter and the victims is an old truck deal.

Right but everyone seems to be thinking that's a bullshit story. And even if it is a truck deal, it was fed by the meth, drug, drunk, in and out of jail, smouldering criminal background that rural America has become.

Right but everyone seems to be thinking that's a bullshit story. And even if it is a truck deal, it was fed by the meth, drug, drunk, in and out of jail, smouldering criminal background that rural America has become.

A convenience store clerk saw the guy that was going fishing in the store. They were talking about him going fishing. The murder was seen on camera being in the store at the same time and they believe overheard the conversation. Then he, his girlfriend and brother followed them and killed them. That's drug related? It could have just as easily been a Pakistani arms deal gone bad as long as we're just making things up. Yeah, the three look like meth heads. The murder was likely drug induced, but I don't see any other evidence that would suggest that the other guys were involved in drugs.

I still don't understand that "massacred" theme. 3 people shot sucks but that happens all the time.

The sheriff talking of the worst hes ever seen?

When I first read the headlines and the story, I was thinking dismemberment or some crazy stuff.

A convenience store clerk saw the guy that was going fishing in the store. They were talking about him going fishing. The murder was seen on camera being in the store at the same time and they believe overheard the conversation. Then he, his girlfriend and brother followed them and killed them. That's drug related? It could have just as easily been a Pakistani arms deal gone bad as long as we're just making things up. Yeah, the three look like meth heads. The murder was likely drug induced, but I don't see any other evidence that would suggest that the other guys were involved in drugs.

Man, you just don’t know how the cartel woks down nare. The truck stuff was. just a ruse because the 3 fishermen didn’t want the double cheeseburger drugs

Well, the fact that they were involved with drugs:

No link and I saw nothing in any of the posts here but someone in the comments section on fox where I saw this story said all 3 had rap sheets from hell. Meth, domestic violence......young career criminals

It's pretty easy to look up criminal records online, county clerk of court websites are helpful. Polk county has a good one. https://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO/...h/PublicSearch

Going back about 10 years it looks like grand theft, burglary, agg. battery, battery against a pregnant person, domestic violence, shooting at a dwelling, possession of meth, dealing stolen goods blah blah blah.

That is, the drug charges:

A5hBWyw.jpg

And the two-page dockets history going back to Juv Court, Agg Domet Assault, Domestic Assault on Pregnant, Theft $300-$5000, shooting into a swelling, Prob Violation, No Show in court, Driv Lic Susp, etc.

AceRMsr.jpg

Just kind of want to steer thread away from the whole "Good ol' boys out havin' fun" because that MAY be the case, but these guys run in the same exact criminal underworld as 'The Monster'.

Basically a world where everyone goes to jail all the time, has dealings with drugs and theft, selling stolen property, etc etc.

Apparently you're not familiar with that world, it's all around you.

See, rural Sheriffs make their money off of poor whites like that. You get one case, then miss probation, then another case, then failure to appear... the fines and fees just stack and stack and stack....

That's how Andy Griffith up there talking about 'evil monsters' makes his bread and butter. Running this same circle of low-level criminals in and out of jail. Except one of them went from low-level to high-level. Well 3 I guess.

This is rural America now, if ya hadn't noticed :shaking:

Last edited:
Kevin Springfield & wife, Sarah was arrested prior for Negligent Child Abuse...

Failure to provide nutrition to an 8(?) month old baby...

Meanwhile the "Mom" is still in lockup for a probation violation (drugs)-

Top Back Refresh