What's new

Fireball releases a giant vise - the Hardtail

They should have automatically emailed you the link to download them as soon as you paid.

Aaron Z

What e-mail did that come from? I searched my e-mail up and down looking for that yesterday but couldnt find anything from Fireball other than some promotions.

They should have automatically emailed you the link to download them as soon as you paid.

Aaron Z
Man I can't find it anywhere if that happened?
I thought a saw a message that said something like due to XXX we are running around 8 days for XXX.
But didn't really pay attention to the details... :homer:

What e-mail did that come from? I searched my e-mail up and down looking for that yesterday but couldnt find anything from Fireball other than some promotions.
When did you order the plans? I ordered on 12/22/23 and have not seen anything.
I messaged them yesterday requesting to know if they sent them or WTF but no response from that either.

I guess the email lady is out for gender reassignment...

1704734202735.png

When did you order the plans? I ordered on 12/22/23 and have not seen anything.
I messaged them yesterday requesting to know if they sent them or WTF but no response from that either.

I was sent the plans a few minutes after ordering them. They are downloadEd it to my shop computer but Since then the link has disappeared to download them to my home computer.

It's possible that the plan email came same day into my spam, when I go back and look now nothing in there is older than 12/28 so maybe it auto deleted, but I believe I checked there the week I ordered.

Anyone else confirm their order says "you'll receive an email when order is ready"?

1704734814875.png

I am not sure WTF is going on with them but they responded to my email then asked what I needed, I responded again stating I need the download link, no respsonse from the email.

I get another email from Jessica @ customer support asking what I needed, I respond again with needing the files and once again no response...

Hit report issue and tell them you didn't get a download link?

Aaron Z
That's what I have done, not sure if this are automated replies and it's still hitting the desk of gender fluid person on vacation.

Not the end of the world but it's confusing as to how this is working.

Top Back Refresh