Favorite spicy snacks ?

these are good, not super hot but tasty
81-40bc68ff8a77_1.78ddf006451b46e37ed2df209fff2457.jpg

I’ve been putting this on damn near all my food

Attachments

• 2591CA55-59D5-4559-A9A5-35D7535CF562.jpeg
    2591CA55-59D5-4559-A9A5-35D7535CF562.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 9
Dagaon Samyang Hot Chicken Ramen Buldak Korean Noodle Pack – 10 Variety Packs of 5 Different Flavors (2 Packs each – Original, Quattro Cheese, Jjajang, Carbo, Kimchi) Plus Instant Coffee, Tea and Candy. Perfect for Spicy Food Enthusiasts. Amazon.com

If you haven’t tried the Buldak ramen …. Order these !! Cheaper if you can source them at your local Asian grocer but if not here they are . The carbonara cheese spicy chicken ramen is amazing, in my opinion . Very addicting!

Dagaon Samyang Hot Chicken Ramen Buldak Korean Noodle Pack – 10 Variety Packs of 5 Different Flavors (2 Packs each – Original, Quattro Cheese, Jjajang, Carbo, Kimchi) Plus Instant Coffee, Tea and Candy. Perfect for Spicy Food Enthusiasts. Amazon.com

If you haven’t tried the Buldak ramen …. Order these !! Cheaper if you can source them at your local Asian grocer but if not here they are . The carbonara cheese spicy chicken ramen is amazing, in my opinion . Very addicting!
They're all pretty good. If you like hot, try the 2x spicy red pack

They're all pretty good. If you like hot, try the 2x spicy red pack
Those were the first ones I had . A while back I went to an Asian grocery store for the first time and bought a cart of spicy foods I had never seen . I went there specifically looking for the 2x spicy Buldaks and they did not disappoint , I went through them in no time . However , the store is half an hour away and I haven’t made it back!

Glad this got revived. Love me some scorching snacks. Gotta let my sphincter cool off for a day or two, though.

I love those haven’t bought them in a while though !

Following this.. loving all these snack ideas. My wife grows cucumbers in her garden every year and makes jars of spicy pickles that she puts jalapenos (from the garden) and other various hot peppers she grows in the garden, inside the jar. Spicy pickles are delicious.

Following this.. loving all these snack ideas. My wife grows cucumbers in her garden every year and makes jars of spicy pickles that she puts jalapenos (from the garden) and other various hot peppers she grows in the garden, inside the jar. Spicy pickles are delicious.
Dudeeeeee I’m local to you , love spicy homemade pickles I will pay/trade to try some of those 😎

Shoot me a pm brother. I'll see what we have in our storage area for jars of them. Maybe we can meet up somewhere
That would be awesome . I had a couple families gift me spicy homemade pickles that were fantastic and it led me into a string of purchases for small batch spicy pickles, there’s some cool stuff out there nowadays . PM incoming !

Dudeeeeee I’m local to you , love spicy homemade pickles I will pay/trade to try some of those

Love me those too. We're gonna start making some. Wouldn't mind heading up that way to trade as well.

Love me those too. We're gonna start making some. Wouldn't mind heading up that way to trade as well.
Would like that but I’d also like to see some recipes I haven’t tried making any yet and have been wanting to !

My favorite hot snack that I hardly ever get anymore is stuffed hot marinated cherry peppers this is definitely an east coast/Italian deli kinda deal but if you can find them their fucking incredible

Not a snack but a condiment, was hard to find legit sriracha for a while there plus I'm in the oilfield so not many stores to choose from, tried any brand I could to find a decent one, the Tabasco brand sriracha is fucking delicious!

Top Back Refresh