What's new

Favorite spicy snacks ?

Attach144964_20211216_210715.jpg
On that note I like to make ramen with Sambal Oelek. One package of ramen, one can of canned chicken breast and 1-3 heaping table spoons of chili paste depending on how sporty I'm feeling. I usually boil it down some too to really get the flavor concentrated in the noodles. I'll also throw in some frozen vegis and occasionally an egg depending on how I'm feeling.

71j-AUf7m7L._SY741_.jpg

Any flavor of Takis.

The hot cheeto dust sunflower seeds.

Tim's Jalapeno Kettle chips. They get pretty spicy down at the bottom of the bag crumb level.

I keep a jar of pepperoncini peppers and a jar of Jalapeno stuffed olives in the fridge at all times. Great quick and tasty snack.

We started keeping these in the house a while ago. Not the hottest on the website but the hottest they stock at the local store. Not burn your face off but they have a little heat.

07504101-F885-4463-B69D-DEEDBF6ABCA6.png

My go to ramen, I don't find it all that spicy but has real nice flavor:

nongshim-shin-ramen-120g.png

We started keeping these in the house a while ago. Not the hottest on the website but the hottest they stock at the local store. Not burn your face off but they have a little heat.

Know how I know you're gay?

.....fuckin pickles? Really?

Infused cumbers.....

......you think that your mom's "burns when I pee" sex toy is....

nevermind. Its kinda spicy....when I pee.

The Peach Habanero ones from Duke's are the tittays.
I don’t like sweet. Mango and peach don’t add to my flavor palette like the rest of you. I can appreciate that it’s a thing, I know a lot of people who like mango or peach salsa so I see there’s an appeal. It just doesn’t do anything for me.

don't really want to search for Duke's short spicy sausage on the work pc. :flipoff2:

These are good as well. 001C-0032-1_e098b247-1b22-4d35-a2d9-6b522c6920a3_1200x.jpg
I think that is actually one of the top 5 hottest Ramen's in the world right now. The Black package of it that is just the 1x hot actually has better flavor and less killer heat. The curry flavor sucks, and the Black Bean one in the light green is decent.

These are good as a snack. Pickled 4x spicy Bamboo shoots. They're hot but good.

20220119_101711.jpg
20220119_101718.jpg

I don’t like sweet. Mango and peach don’t add to my flavor palette like the rest of you. I can appreciate that it’s a thing, I know a lot of people who like mango or peach salsa so I see there’s an appeal. It just doesn’t do anything for me.
Well it likely wouldn't be good if not mixed with the hot habanero. I like those flavors when mixed with hot shit.

Picked up the blue diamond Carolina reaper and ghost pepper nuts today and holy hell they’re addictive !

I couldn't get enough of Starkist Hot Buffalo Style, would eat at least 2 of them a day

These are the bomb, although I usually pretty much double the ingredients except for the pretzels. And if you use the flat waffle kind of pretzel all the spices pack into them.drooling now.

Attachments

• 0722568F-E0C7-4AF0-B937-1D5B6BCE7A2F.jpeg
    0722568F-E0C7-4AF0-B937-1D5B6BCE7A2F.jpeg
    931.1 KB · Views: 15
The Snyder's Jalapeno chunks are pretty good. Trying to find a bag of the Old Bay Goldfish to try.

Musta been 100 years ago there was a brand of pig skins that came with a clear pouch of hot sauce included in the bag with them. I can't remember the brand but I do remember how damn good they were, so good in fact I will look for them whenever I hit some convenience stores away from my home city.

So far the closest I've come is like a 2' x 2' square pigskin and some homemade hot sauce I bought from a Senorita outside of a Mexican supermarket in Vegas. Hope she's still around in a few months when I return.

Top Back Refresh