What's new

fark sprite Coca-Cola with a shape pick

Coke is still at it. "Be less white." :mad3:

EumL7vyWgAogGfQ

Coca-Cola, facing mounting backlash from conservatives online, has responded to allegations of anti-white rhetoric after an internal whistleblower leaked screenshots of diversity training materials that encourages staff to "try to be less white."

On Friday, Karlyn Borysenko, an activist who supports banning critical race theory, shared images from an internal whistleblower of the company's online racism training. The slides included tips to learners on how to be "less white, less arrogant, less certain, less defensive, less ignorant and more humble."

"In the U.S. and other Western nations, white people are socialized to feel that they are inherently superior because they are white," one of the slides read. "Research shows that by age 3 to 4, children understand that it is better to be white."

A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed that the course is "part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace," but also noted that "the video circulating on social media is from a publicly available LinkedIn Learning series and is not a focus of our company's curriculum."
"Our Better Together global learning curriculum is part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace," the spokesperson said in a statement. "It is comprised of a number of short vignettes, each a few minutes long. The training includes access to LinkedIn Learning on a variety of topics, including on diversity, equity and inclusion."

The company was referring to a YouTube video shared online by Borysenko, during which she discusses and displays screenshots from the LinkedIn training course by American best seller Robin DiAngelo.

Antiracism training has become a divisive topic in America. In response to the police killing of George Floyd, liberals and progressives ramped up efforts to address systemic racism and view such training as necessary. Proponents of critical race theory have called for white people to acknowledge the advantages of being white for a more equitable society.

On the other hand, some conservatives deny the impact of widespread institutional racism and others believe that diversity training is being weaponized against the American people. Many took to Twitter to criticize the "be less white" language used in the LinkedIn diversity training materials used by Coca-Coca.

Conservative political commentator Candace Owens railed against Coca-Cola and urged employees to file lawsuits against the company.

"If a corporate company sent around a training kit instructing black people how to 'be less black', the world would implode and lawsuits would follow. I genuinely hope these employees sue @CocaCola for blatant racism and discrimination," she tweeted.

Joshua Foxworth, who ran for the House to represent Texas' 14th Congressional District in 2020, tweeted, "If your congressman does nothing when Coca-Cola tells it's employees to 'Try to be less White' but would rush to any available mic if this was said about any other race, can it truly be said that they represent every American in their district, or just the ones the media allows."

Nigel Farage, reform UK leader and senior editor-at-large for Newsweek's "The Debate," also criticized the racism training materials. "So, to be less white means you'll be less arrogant, less ignorant—I mean, the list goes on: 'try to be less white'," he said. "The inference here is clear, isn't it? That white is bad; white means supremacist; white means you look down your noses at everybody else; white means you are guilty!"

"Try to be less black. Try to be less Asian. Try to be less Indigenous. Can we say that? No? Then why can Coca Cola tell their staff to be less white?" Twitter user @JPLuis1 wrote.

Newsweek reached out to Coca-Cola for further comment. This story will be updated with any response.

ok suggest another diet soda for my Sailor Jerry's.
I have been drinking Coke zero or diet coke with them forever.
I'm not on a diet, I just think Coke is too sweet with the rum.
I'll try diet pepsi but I'm not optimistic about it.
I wonder if Fry's has its own diet cola. Probably.

Coca-cola, or any other soft drink for that matter, is bad for you. Tons of processed sugar, doesn't hydrate, etc. Don't like the message? Don't buy it. You're already healthier drinking regular water. It's a win-win.

Trying to figure out what to mix with your whiskey? Don't. That's bullshit. Drink it neat, or if you must, with some ice. Done.

Reactions: PAE
Sprite is my go-to. After the amount of Mt Dew I was drinking along with the complications it was giving me, I settled on Sprite as a now and then soft drink.

Mountain Dew was my monkey for a long time. It was a running joke with friends who would stock it if I was coming over. Till the Kidney stones... plural.

It was the hardest thing to quit but no more stones after stopping soda and Gatorade. Dropped 15 lbs too.

Now only the occasional fountain drink with Fast food when traveling. Which is pretty rare these days!

Beer and water does a body good.

Coke is on the band wagon because they don't want to get cancelled. So they pay the Danegeld and hope the Dane goes away...

Coca-cola, or any other soft drink for that matter, is bad for you. Tons of processed sugar, doesn't hydrate, etc. Don't like the message? Don't buy it. You're already healthier drinking regular water. It's a win-win.

Not to mention how bad it is for your teeth. I only drink soft drinks on weekends now, and it's usually just one on Saturday. Of course there are exceptions like if I'm on a road trip and getting fast food or on Christmas and shit, but I've cut them way down. It actually made me love Dr Pepper even more since I wasn't drinking one everyday and had to wait to enjoy it. I do the same with beer, but have several of those every weekend.

What is the regular Coke alternate for Meyers?:flipoff2: I go through a once a three month binge and now need to figure out a Coke replacement. Pepsi doesn't work.

ok suggest another diet soda for my Sailor Jerry's.
I have been drinking Coke zero or diet coke with them forever.
I'm not on a diet, I just think Coke is too sweet with the rum.
I'll try diet pepsi but I'm not optimistic about it.
I wonder if Fry's has its own diet cola. Probably.

RC cola. It's great with Crown also lol

Soooooo but coke KO stock soon? :flipoff2:

Are you black? Do you hate basic rights and freedoms?

If not, any donation to BLM and the authoritarian communism they wish to forcibly shove down your throat should be cause for concern.

Unless you like black things being shoved down your throat........... :eek:

Black????

The black community DOES NOT benefit from the donations of BLM.

Thee only blacks that benefit are the black liberal politicians and BLM corporate idiots.

The largest single beneficiary were all the white liberal politicians (i.e Creepy/sleepy Joe46).

Coke is still at it. "Be less white." :mad3:

EumL7vyWgAogGfQ

Jeezuz k-ryst it's not that whites are superior it's that more often than not coloreds are just flat inferior and bring down the curve of society. There are absolutely worthless white out there too but I'd bet the average cracker is higher up the curve than anyone with a darker tan. Idiots always find a way to blame their shortcomings on others and not accept facts and reality.

I guess that probably sounds a bit racist but whatever, I don't hate anyone because of skin color. I hate lazy idiots and unless something changes that color isn't included even in the 120 color box of crayons.

Last edited:
Jeezuz k-ryst it's not that whites are superior it's that more often than not coloreds are just flat inferior and bring down the curve of society. There are absolutely worthless white out there too but I'd bet the average cracker is higher up the curve than anyone with a darker tan. Idiots always find a way to blame their shortcomings on others and not accept facts and reality.

I guess that probably sounds a bit racist but whatever, I don't have anyone because of skin color. I hate lazy idiots and unless something changes that color isn't included even in the 120 color box of crayons.

I'm not racist either.

Meanwhile, I be all

574745745.jpeg

Trying to figure out what to mix with your whiskey? Don't. That's bullshit. Drink it neat, or if you must, with some ice. Done.

Whiskey, or any type of alcohol is bad for you to ingest. It’s excreted by yeast cells because it is a toxin. Yet plenty of people drink it and don’t give a shit. Same with soda pop

Whiskey, or any type of alcohol is bad for you to ingest. It’s excreted by yeast cells because it is a toxin. Yet plenty of people drink it and don’t give a shit. Same with soda pop

Whiskey has a nice governor on it tho. If you drink an unhealthy amount, you pass out and wake up feeling like shit the next day. :flipoff2:

Whiskey has a nice governor on it tho. If you drink an unhealthy amount, you pass out and wake up feeling like shit the next day. :flipoff2:

You obviously haven’t drank enough of the right soda pop. Drink a 30 pack of mountain dews and it will hit a Governor for you.

Not giving up my Mexican cane sugar Coke and Jalapeno Bucks brisket sammich because of the black man.

Sprite is the most popular soft drink among black folks. Corporations aren't R or D they are about their stockholders and driving value. If driving value means blm, they do it. if driving value means putting a flag on their cans, they do it. That is why Donald Trump was a D before being an R and why he was friends with both and donated to both by the millions. All the boycott stuff is just barely pawns moving on the chessboard, it is barely strategic and much ado about nothing. Buy a product if you like it or don't.

Ted Nugent is selling a bunch of his guns and cars and trucks and guitars and I overheard some guys saying they would never buy his stuff.. how stupid. If you like something, get it. People need to do what is best for them not what they are told.

Dammit, HJ, the question was what to mix with Sailor Jerry! No one is drinking cheap spiced rum straight. And the answer, of course, is Diet Dr. Pepper.

Oh man, I'm at the point where my stomach puts an attorney on retainer as soon as mixed drinks get mentioned.

Top Back Refresh