What's new

fark sprite Coca-Cola with a shape pick

What's a shape pick? The cake cutters for fluffing afros?

81udY0AJBfL._SY355_.jpg

My GF is Haitian/ Bahamian I shoved something into her for about an hour last night. I like to think I am pretty open minded but as for the protesting and BLM I want nothing to do with it. Ive been dating black girls aisian hispanic for past 20 years. Let me tell you the looks I have gotten over the years while in public being a redneck Jew with a Black girl it can get interesting with the judgements from blacks and non blacks. I just look them straight in the face and smile and move on with my day. Im not here to change their views and I don't hide myself so to speak.

Pics of GF please:flipoff2:

I remember them going back 50+ years.

My schools in San Jose were 50% Minority, didn't seem that way because many did not show up. Even had a black homecoming queen in HS. So I know of them, just never heard them called a shape pick. I called them cake cutters when they had the metal.

My schools in San Jose were 50% Minority, didn't seem that way because many did not show up. Even had a black homecoming queen in HS. So I know of them, just never heard them called a shape pick. I called them cake cutters when they had the metal.

We just called them Afro Picks

Everyone knows it’s great to be white.

I like being a white guy. After working for almost 40 years, i could easily go to the dark side. Drinking cheap 40s all day, a blunt or two and a nappy haired old lady.The dream.

Top Back Refresh