What's new

***Fail***

Charged with what, not trying to get run over by a fucktard?

Retard in the car should be the one charged for losing control of their car and causing a major accident because of a kick to the door. That right there is one non driving motherfucker and is who probably started the incident with more of the super skilled driving they displayed in that video. :shaking:
Charged with being a douche.

Notice how they never mention car dipshits name? Just a whole bunch of irrelevant shit about the biker and the old guy in the caddy.

Still say the car was at fault. :flipoff2:

Pro tip: either have the truth on your side or be sure there are no witnesses :laughing:

A new twist on the 11' Bridge.

That popped up on my Instagram feed the other day, the guy who posted it was asking what he was hauling for it to do that. I was the first to respond with CNG tanks. He replied with, Natural gas isnt even flammable. :shaking: I was,why is it being used to fuel a combustable engine? No respnse after that.

Boo

I thought he had got away.

When I was young & passenger in a buddy's car, I slapped a 35MPH sign to hear it "hwang".

Haven't felt the need to re-learn that lesson for almost 40 years; I can still feel the sting :laughing:
1721449330315.png

My High School buddy, leans out the passenger window and yells 'high five'
slap
going about that speed

it took him all the way home to stop sucking air through his teeth

I still chuckle when I think about it
I can still hear it :laughing:

1721449330315.png

slap
going about that speed

I was the DD for a party about 40 miles north. About 1am on the way hime, drunk passanger "how fast are you going" me 103. Him "bullshit" rolls down window and sticks arm out damn near folding it in half. "Oh shit you are" lol

1721449330315.png

slap
going about that speed

I tried to high five my brother in law once when we were driving opposite directions :laughing: We missed.

I tried to high five my brother in law once when we were driving opposite directions :laughing: We missed.
When I worked in Maintenance, I was the high five guy (made everyone smile)
I would lean out of the golf cart/tool truck we had and I swear some one them were trying to break my hand. If I saw them I would slide a glove on :laughing:

you two would have died if you would have connected

click for video

What a stupid fuck. Now the boat ramp is backed up even more. I would rather see a boat trailering license rather than a boater license. Although to be fair there are a lot of arse sidewards driving boats. So even though Im against more regulation, maybe both? It would be nice to not have to deal with dumbasses on the water or ramp.

Isn't that when everyone deals with the boat ramp? :homer:
Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?
Everyone?, No.

When I use the ramp, People expect me to dodge them and their dog because they're not supposed to have the dog in the swimming area, so they use the boat ramp to let their dog swim. I pretend they're not there and back in as fast as possible so they have to jump out of the way and yank their mutt out of the way as well.

Also, people like to park their boat at the one dock on the ramp and walk to the store for beer and snacks, leaving the ramp unusable for ten minutes. I have yet to free their boat and push it out but the thought has crossed my mind a few times.

Last week, A family of six was on the dock, looking at the water and whipping fishing rods around while they waited for some mysterious boat to arrive to take them fishing.

I liked that launch a lot more before the town stole my money and made me pay for a dock I didn't want.

Top Back Refresh