What's new

***Fail***

Fatso is reportedly 4' 11" while Dakota is 4' 10" & 91 pds.

:eek:
That was the summer after the other sister lost a kid in a drunk sxs accident in the woods.

She got out the prison for fraud iirc then petitioned to get custody. Court gave it because mom, then she rolled a sxs and crushed an 8 year olds skull.
My friend worked admissions in the ER that weekend, said the family drove the kid to the hospital rather than calling the amberlamps and that mom was drunk in the ER.

They were real winners. I guess we should ask be thankful that they removed 2 out of 3 offspring from the gene pool.

Surprisingly the boy turned out ok. I used to call him the mad Max kid when we moved in because he was straight up feral. I helped him fix his car a few times so he could get to work as a teen and he was alright.

Should (99% almost) never use a car to take out a motorcyclist :shaking: If the wannabe Hells A-hole was the aggressor, car driver should'a just shot that piece of shit off the saddle of his pseudocycle :flipoff2:

I'd like to see what happened before the video starts.
Likely the car came over the double yellow forcing the biker onto the shoulder. Don't know how many times a "cager" has tried to occupy the same time and place as I in very similar scenarios; it happened so much I stopped riding to work.

Of course, "everyone" on the internet motorcycle forums say they would "kick the car's side in" if it happened to them, apparently this guy decided he actually would.

Likely the car came over the double yellow forcing the biker onto the shoulder. Don't know how many times a "cager" has tried to occupy the same time and place as I in very similar scenarios; it happened so much I stopped riding to work.

Of course, "everyone" on the internet motorcycle forums say they would "kick the car's side in" if it happened to them, apparently this guy decided he actually would.
I kicked a car door once in ~'89. '70s fullsize boat piloted by a female cloud of blue hair was shoving me into a median with a curb I couldn't hop on a CB750. That shit's like a car horn - in imminent emergency, yes; to make a statement, NO.

From that video, if the driver was clueless enough, that swerve could've been steering while looking in shock / surprise, not a deliberate attempt to hit the child kicking at their door. Dunno. Fucktards all around - kill 'em both just to be safe.:laughing:

I have left boot prints in several doors. People need reminders to check thier mirrors.

The funniest was I went to smack a prius mirror. Fucker came flying off and bounced off the semi in front of him. He then ran over his own mirror. :lmao:
I was driving my fullsize Jimmy and a bread truck cut me off, then immediately pulled into a turn lane. I leaned out of the window and took a swing at his passenger mirror but barely missed it. Probably best that I did.:homer:

I was driving my fullsize Jimmy and a bread truck cut me off, then immediately pulled into a turn lane. I leaned out of the window and took a swing at his passenger mirror but barely missed it. Probably best that I did.:homer:

Guaranteed broken hand or arm for you and a good laugh for the bread truck driver so it's probably best that you missed. :laughing:

Guaranteed broken hand or arm for you and a good laugh for the bread truck driver so it's probably best that you missed. :laughing:
When I was young & passenger in a buddy's car, I slapped a 35MPH sign to hear it "hwang".

Haven't felt the need to re-learn that lesson for almost 40 years; I can still feel the sting :laughing:

If I recall the biker was caught and charged in that incident.

Charged with what, not trying to get run over by a fucktard?

Retard in the car should be the one charged for losing control of their car and causing a major accident because of a kick to the door. That right there is one non driving motherfucker and is who probably started the incident with more of the super skilled driving they displayed in that video. :shaking:

Should (99% almost) never use a car to take out a motorcyclist :shaking: If the wannabe Hells A-hole was the aggressor, car driver should'a just shot that piece of shit off the saddle of his pseudocycle :flipoff2:

What’s the possibility that the driver of the car was startled and didn’t intentionally weave?

What’s the possibility that the driver of the car was startled and didn’t intentionally weave?
Damn, now why didn't I think of that?

Oh, wait -
From that video, if the driver was clueless enough, that swerve could've been steering while looking in shock / surprise, not a deliberate attempt to hit the child kicking at their door. Dunno. Fucktards all around - kill 'em both just to be safe.:laughing:

Cage deez nutz :flipoff2:
present-them-ms-diane-choksondik.gif

That was on the 91 fwy in SoCal, no wonder they went after the biker. I would also bet the driver no hablo englase.

no wonder they went after the biker
Couldn't be because he had clear opportunities to escape forward or backward, but chose to be billy badass road rage guy? I thought maybe that should play into the decision of fault, no?

Top Back Refresh