What's new

***Fail***

They are screwed. Even if a judge finally orders them reunited the state will never admit fault. This would jeopardize the entire child welfare racket each state has. And even if the state is found to have acted negligently, all those workers have immunity form being sued for false cases. Those poor parents could be paying the rest of their lives for something that may never happen.

Screenshot_20240507-231849_Facebook.jpg

Core drilling.......

I preappologize if i reposted. Its been sitting my file for a while.

If you try and take my daughter from me there is going to be a fight, I don't give a fuck who you are :flipoff:.
Nothing ever changes until there's a body.

You'd probably spend a decade or three in prison but save a heck of a lot of families from similar outcomes before everybody forgets and CPS gets back into its bad habits.

If the parents in this story were to (after exhausting most of their civil options) whack one of the doctors (who's names are probably on the hospital website and who's addresses can probably be found pretty easy) that would probably go as far or farther because doctors are massive pussies about anything involving personal danger and the licensing board/insurer/hospital's insurer would probably tweak rules/recommendations to keep this shit from happening in the future. Or better yet whack a doctor or hospital admin's kid. It's not "nice" buy hey, an eye for an eye.

At this point, Diana became upset and was removed from the room. Between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., she was feeding Amelia when a CPS worker “barged in the room” with an armed security officer and “literally ripped [Amelia] from my arms while I was feeding her.” They told the mother she had to gather her belongings and leave the hospital.

Man, imaging them doing this to some dindus who aren't so well trained to be docile like us whites are and daddy just whips out his piece and ventilated the security guard in the back. That'd cause the kinds of scrutiny that needs to happen here.

Last edited:

Had that happen with a dump truck one time. Only way to put it out is to dump it and soak the pile to save the truck. Burned every bit of paint off the dump body by the time the fire department decided to dump the load. Melted all teh wiring in the bed, etc.. Even melted the back glass of the dump truck. That employee got fired a short time later. Not for that incident, because shit happens, but yeah that level of incompetence again later.

Had that happen with a dump truck one time. Only way to put it out is to dump it and soak the pile to save the truck. Burned every bit of paint off the dump body by the time the fire department decided to dump the load. Melted all teh wiring in the bed, etc.. Even melted the back glass of the dump truck. That employee got fired a short time later. Not for that incident, because shit happens, but yeah that level of incompetence again later.
You can hear them saying "they hydraulics are shot" multiple times. Looks like they waited too damn long to dump it.

You can hear them saying "they hydraulics are shot" multiple times. Looks like they waited too damn long to dump it.
Ok. I had volume off, i saw the guy try to get in and probably turn PTO on and all. When the fire got so much hotter that was probably when hoses burst and fed the fire with hydraulic oil.

I thought that dumping it was standard protocol :confused:

They make a really cool piercing nozzle that the ARFF guys have. Would have been the best tool in this situation. But city Engine Companies dont carry that kind of specialty equipment.

Top Back Refresh