What's new

***Fail***

Perfect example of “just because you can doesn’t necessarily mean you should!”
Click image for larger version  Name:	89D65383-5FC7-4967-8156-AF6F5C55DAB0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	257.6 KB ID:	43232
Click image for larger version  Name:	89D65383-5FC7-4967-8156-AF6F5C55DAB0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	257.6 KB ID:	43232

Last edited:
This guy passed me on 81 today. I'd like to think the strap was a temporary thing to get home but it was quite faded like it has been that way for a while. (the strap is attached to the roof rack and is holding up the passenger side of the hitch)

Sorry for the potato pic, had to crop it down quite a bit

20200617_154815.jpg

And this was the day his instructor knew the pvt dumbass would be on kitchen duties for the remainder of his military service. :lmao:

LOL! Man,I would have loved to have heard the ass chewing that dumbass got.

I spent a few hours at a beach today in Lake Tahoe.
There was a 3 person crew doing some maintenance to some log type fence to keep people off some sandy dune sections.
I noticed they had a lot of expensive plug in Milwauke tools: HD drill, several saws, impact gun etc. All electric... Plus a nice mini Honda generator.
I wanted them work for a few hours (4+), and they replaced one 6x6 post & installed 6 logs (3 each direction on the post). They then used a chainsaw to cut the top of the post off. Mind you, this was after they put generator and skill saw away.
When we left 4 hours later, I thought, hell, I could have done that same job solo, with cordless tools in 1/2 the time.
This was on their shirts: https://tahoe.ca.gov/about-us/

When we got to our car, I found their brand new work truck & trailer parked in front of us.
I was checking out the trailer when I noticed something..... I wonder when they will figure it out...

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

I spent a few hours at a beach today in Lake Tahoe.
There was a 3 person crew doing some maintenance to some log type fence to keep people off some sandy dune sections.
I noticed they had a lot of expensive plug in Milwauke tools: HD drill, several saws, impact gun etc. All electric... Plus a nice mini Honda generator.
I wanted them work for a few hours (4+), and they replaced one 6x6 post & installed 6 logs (3 each direction on the post). They then used a chainsaw to cut the top of the post off. Mind you, this was after they put generator and skill saw away.
When we left 4 hours later, I thought, hell, I could have done that same job solo, with cordless tools in 1/2 the time.
This was on their shirts: https://tahoe.ca.gov/about-us/

When we got to our car, I found their brand new work truck & trailer parked in front of us.
I was checking out the trailer when I noticed something..... I wonder when they will figure it out...

Started to think it might be for the truck and just a more convenient place to store it, but it’s not the right wheel for a dually either.

Top Back Refresh