What's new

Ex-Navy Nuclear Power Officer authenticates the Biden emails.

Wow, ok. Let me break this down for simple folk like yourself:

Do I think the prez has a suspiciously chummy relationship with Putin? Yes, but he has always had a thing for the east even during the cold war.

Do I believe that "the roooskies stole our eleeeections!!!"? No.

Do I think Hillary is innocent? Fuck no.

And I really have zero idea who the fuck this Adam guy is. EDIT: why in the fuck would I give a shit about a congressman from a state I don't live in?

Just because I'm not gargling your savior's ballsack along with you doesn't mean I like his main competition.

There's a large group of simpletons here who can't fathom the idea that there are other choices than the 2 worthless shit sandwiches from the 2 major parties. They'll also trot out that debunked bullshit that voting 3rd party is the same as voting against "their guy".

There's a large group of simpletons here who can't fathom the idea that there are other choices than the 2 worthless shit sandwiches from the 2 major parties. They'll also trot out that debunked bullshit that voting 3rd party is the same as voting against "their guy".

If you don't love our holy lord Trump you're a MURICA hating libfartpoopheadtard!

We are so fucked as a nation...

You vote in a solid blue state, if you don't vote blue your vote is a complete waste. Stop stumping like you're some sort of intellectual for voting 3rd party. Your vote is worthless no matter of the 3 choices you pick.

Look into the Mariel boatlift. Carter okayed taking in them, even though Cuba opened their prisons and mental institutions, dumping them onto our shores. DUMBASS move.

Riiiiight, yeah I agree. But you seem to believe that smart people are incapable of stupid activities. I hate to break it to you.... that's not true.

No, it's not. And no, 1210's (power school instructor) does not have and super high security check. They're really nothing more than a very specialized junior college instructor. You need to be smart and have a basic background check, but nothing too special or impressive.

Also, a power school instructor is something very different than a nuclear trainer URL officer. (1110 or 1120). Carter a nuclear trained officer, not a power school instructor.

I feel like I'm in Bizzaro World where people are disputing a subject simply to dispute me.

So your contention is that:

A. Honorable Military service is not a particularly positive endorsement
B. Being an Officer is not a particularly positive endorsement
C. Successfully completing nuclear qualifications is not a particularly positive endorsement
D. Having a 'high level' Security clearance is not a particularly positive endorsement

Perhaps you only think C. And what is 'high level'? Under the old system, I guess 'Secret' is not high-level, Top Secret is and that's what I'm thinking that he is claiming. I don't state "I had a Secret clearance" because there is basically no hurdle to cross other than you don't have a felony on your record. My information on that is 30 years old I'll admit.

Regardless of how much people here want to 'mog', the fact is everyone is simply wrong about all 4 points. You guys are typical little bros arguing about whether benching 250 lbs is an impressive feat, and you have to say it's not to show how strong you are. That's what I'm getting out of this.

No what I think is your reading comprehension sucks. The article states he did four years in the navy, it states he was an instructor, it states he was a CTO for NUC Training command. The way I read it is he was an instructor of some sort in the Navy. He was Crypto Tech Officer for NUC training command. He did four years as an officer and came out as what an O2? So one promotion in four years and were supposed to believe your bullshit about super duper credibility? What about about his career track bulletproofs his integrity?
For the record Im not saying he's lying. Im saying youre a dumbass. He probably is telling the truth. My question is why wait till now? Stupid? Or covering his ass?

Well to be pedantic he listed Lt which is O3, which is a good record for 4 years, on track for further promotion no doubt. The Navy likes to get their Officers up there to Lt pay on their first hitch so that they have an incentive to stay in.

But I'm not going to defend the guy's career further to this crowd. None of you seem particularly qualified to understand why he bothered to mention what he did, those qualifications are impressive and besides already being part of the Officer Corps he has further endorsement as being a smart guy and handling classified material. Those things count in the real world if not here.

Over the years has your third party voting ever won a local election, you know for dog catcher or maybe chief garbage hauler?

"no reference to joe biden could be written, only discussed face to face"

:laughing:

edit: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

where are the accounts? that trail exists, let's do some shit, FBI

d7f.jpg

Over the years has your third party voting ever won a local election, you know for dog catcher or maybe chief garbage hauler?

The real questions are: how many times has your pro-freedom, small government, fiscal conservative party fucked you over? And why do you keep voting for it?

Oh wait, it's not their fault, they triiiiiieeeeeed, they deserve a medal.

All the 3rd party voters missed their big chance to vote 3rd party in 2016 since Trump was basically a 3rd party candidate running under the republicans banner. I remember both sides in attack mode to stop Trump and Trump beat them at their own game. Both parties were against Trump and he overcame the two party system.

All the 3rd party voters missed their big chance to vote 3rd party in 2016 since Trump was basically a 3rd party candidate running under the republicans banner. I remember both sides in attack mode to stop Trump and Trump beat them at their own game. Both parties were against Trump and he overcame the two party system.

He was a democrat-lite with catchy slogans. That's why I didn't vote for him last time.

Well to be pedantic he listed Lt which is O3, which is a good record for 4 years, on track for further promotion no doubt. The Navy likes to get their Officers up there to Lt pay on their first hitch so that they have an incentive to stay in.

But I'm not going to defend the guy's career further to this crowd. None of you seem particularly qualified to understand why he bothered to mention what he did, those qualifications are impressive and besides already being part of the Officer Corps he has further endorsement as being a smart guy and handling classified material. Those things count in the real world if not here.

Really? I thought it was O1 Ensign, O2 LT(jr grade), O3 LT. Since the article doesnt specify Im sticking with O2.

There's another small group of "I'm extra special" edgy teens who think they are having an effect voting 3rd party when the only thing that counts in 2020 SCOTUS is Court picks.

Local elections where 3rd Parties can have an effect are completely legitimate. Voting edgy in a broad campaign is nothing more than a waste of a vote, especially as your candidate Jorgenson wouldn't be good enough in any Party.

There's another small group of "I'm extra special" edgy teens who think they are having an effect voting 3rd party when the only thing that counts in 2020 SCOTUS is Court picks.

Local elections where 3rd Parties can have an effect are completely legitimate. Voting edgy in a broad campaign is nothing more than a waste of a vote, especially as your candidate Jorgenson wouldn't be good enough in any Party.

It's called voting for the person you think is the most qualified to uphold the constitution, but that obviously never entered your mind. You'll just continue to vote for the shit sandwich that stinks marginally less shitty than the other one.

It's called voting for the person you think is the most qualified to uphold the constitution, but that obviously never entered your mind. You'll just continue to vote for the shit sandwich that stinks marginally less shitty than the other one.

It's worst than that, he votes for whatever pile he is told to.

First, I don't think that Americans politics are a 'shit sandwich'. Things are functioning correctly, the free press is involved and examining different viewpoints. The Candidates are trying to tear each other down. Interests are involved in a Check and Balance system in a functioning government. Stop being so angsty about all of this, you even replied positively to my post about American politics always being a shit-show. POTUS has been since Washington decided to not run for a 3rd term. As soon as the venerated Hero General stepped out, the shit-flinging began.

Worst system except for all other systems.

I mean if Jo Jorgensen had done anything other than run for political office, I could see your sincere vote for her even if she doesn't have a chance. You're voting against the 2-party system and not actually FOR Libertarianism. I honestly think that some of your comments and viewpoints are better than all of that, and I know that you know better than to be dragged down in mere dissatisfaction.

It seems I feel I have to vote the way that best stops a Hillary or a Joe.

The way I read it is he was an instructor of some sort in the Navy. He was Crypto Tech Officer for NUC training command. He did four years as an officer and came out as what an O2?

I would guess CTO is Chief Training Officer. Crypto tech officer isn't a thing, and wouldn't be a position at power school - no real cryto to deal with. You'd have a security officer, classified documents officer, etc.

And yes, instructor for the Navy. Nuc pipeline has everyone go through a very intensive school to teach what's essentially a focused nuclear engineering degree tailored to navy nuc plants. Instructors are a specific designated restricted line officer community trained and selected by NR for that job. That's all they do. Also normal to get out after 4 years - they don't really have a career track beyond that without transferring to a different community.

So your contention is that:

A. Honorable Military service is not a particularly positive endorsement
B. Being an Officer is not a particularly positive endorsement
C. Successfully completing nuclear qualifications is not a particularly positive endorsement
D. Having a 'high level' Security clearance is not a particularly positive endorsement

Perhaps you only think C. And what is 'high level'? Under the old system, I guess 'Secret' is not high-level, Top Secret is and that's what I'm thinking that he is claiming. I don't state "I had a Secret clearance" because there is basically no hurdle to cross other than you don't have a felony on your record. My information on that is 30 years old I'll admit.

A through D in this case. Being a nuc is a positive endorsement.... WHEN THE SUBJECT MATTER INVOLVES NUC STUFF.... means jack shit in this case. Likewise the rest.

I very strongly doubt he had a TS clearance. Power school instructor is Secret at best, and maybe not even that.

Also, getting a security clearance just means you don't have any significant issues in the past, and maintaining isn't hard either. Having a clearance in the past has no bearing on your current state/reliability/etc. Does being a marathon runner at 25 prevent you from being an obese whale at 50?

Good record basically means no DUIs or sexual assault charges. You can be an absolute moron and still make O3. Or lazy dirtbag. Not particularly meaningful. Also absolutely zero relevance to his credibility.

None of you seem particularly qualified to understand why he bothered to mention what he did, those qualifications are impressive and besides already being part of the Officer Corps he has further endorsement as being a smart guy and handling classified material. Those things count in the real world if not here.

Disagree - I happen to be an active duty O4 closely involved in the Navy Nuclear world (though not formally a nuclear trained officer). I would submit that might qualify me to have an opinion here..... perhaps one more accurate than yours?

I would guess CTO is Chief Training Officer. Crypto tech officer isn't a thing, and wouldn't be a position at power school - no real cryto to deal with. You'd have a security officer, classified documents officer, etc.

And yes, instructor for the Navy. Nuc pipeline has everyone go through a very intensive school to teach what's essentially a focused nuclear engineering degree tailored to navy nuc plants. Instructors are a specific designated restricted line officer community trained and selected by NR for that job. That's all they do. Also normal to get out after 4 years - they don't really have a career track beyond that without transferring to a different community.

A through D in this case. Being a nuc is a positive endorsement.... WHEN THE SUBJECT MATTER INVOLVES NUC STUFF.... means jack shit in this case. Likewise the rest.

I very strongly doubt he had a TS clearance. Power school instructor is Secret at best, and maybe not even that.

Also, getting a security clearance just means you don't have any significant issues in the past, and maintaining isn't hard either. Having a clearance in the past has no bearing on your current state/reliability/etc. Does being a marathon runner at 25 prevent you from being an obese whale at 50?

Good record basically means no DUIs or sexual assault charges. You can be an absolute moron and still make O3. Or lazy dirtbag. Not particularly meaningful. Also absolutely zero relevance to his credibility.

Disagree - I happen to be an active duty O4 closely involved in the Navy Nuclear world (though not formally a nuclear trained officer). I would submit that might qualify me to have an opinion here..... perhaps one more accurate than yours?

Yes, your personal opinion is a more meritorious piece of information than my personal opinion. However, it is just another piece of information.

I also think he could be buffing a Secret clearance. I had a Secret because I dealt with Classified materials alone (but not Secret), and entered spaces which contained Top Secret materials (but could not handle them even with two-man rule).

The entire point of all of these issues is that he didn't lose them. That's the endorsement of credibility and his endorsements are excellent, so far.

You've been fucked since forever. Your style of government has been fucked over and over and over.

Only two parties? Who decides that?

Go look and report back.

I also think he could be buffing a Secret clearance. I had a Secret because I dealt with Classified materials alone (but not Secret), and entered spaces which contained Top Secret materials (but could not handle them even with two-man rule).

LMFAO.

Nope.

Talk about ADD, once again 2 or 3 posters dominate the subject and whine to each other. How about staying on topic. BTW, how do I find the ignore button.

Top Back Refresh