What's new

Ex-Navy Nuclear Power Officer authenticates the Biden emails.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’

Hunter Biden's biz partner, Tony Bobulinski, CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, the Chinese partnered company implicated in the Biden emails.

For landlubber types, being a Nuclear Power instructor is Gold Plated credibility. His message to follow:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter...ns-from-china/

Mp0ElS9.png

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.
Enlarge ImageTony Bobulinski
If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,
’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

Boom.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden's biz partner, Tony Bobulinski, CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, the Chinese partnered company implicated in the Biden emails.

For landlubber types, being a Nuclear Power instructor is Gold Plated credibility. His message to follow:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter...ns-from-china/

Mp0ElS9.png

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.
Enlarge ImageTony Bobulinski
If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,
’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

Boom.

So you think being in the Navy nuke program for a whopping 4 years gives him some kind of super duper honest to god you have to believe me credibility? Christ his own statement makes me wonder about his credibility. Super instructor in the nuke program and he only did 4 years in the Navy? Unless his navy time is a misprint, iirc correctly nuke school itself is almost half that. When did he get his instructor super powers?

If he is so smart and has so much integrity how did the Bidens decieve him for so long that hes just now coming forward? It sounds like hes either an idiot or complicit in some shady shit and now hes trying to cover his ass.

So you think being in the Navy nuke program for a whopping 4 years gives him some kind of super duper honest to god you have to believe me credibility? Christ his own statement makes me wonder about his credibility. Super instructor in the nuke program and he only did 4 years in the Navy? Unless his navy time is a misprint, iirc correctly nuke school itself is almost half that. When did he get his instructor super powers?

If he is so smart and has so much integrity how did the Bidens decieve him for so long that hes just now coming forward? It sounds like hes either an idiot or complicit in some shady shit and now hes trying to cover his ass.

Maybe he is covering up for something.

As far as being a Nuc, news orgs have every background check on contract, it is trivial to verify someone's military service. I believe him because the NYP would have vetted his service out before posting his statement in their paper, knowing that every other paper is going to do the same thing. The public (newspaper) can FOIA military records including duty station, which would verify his claims. I 100% believe NYP did exactly that, they certainly know some people at NAVPERS on a first-name basis.

Jimmy Carter was also a "nuc officer".

And.... ??? Carter was personally selected by Hymie and even go tthe 'slanting chair' treatment. :laughing:

(Hyman Rickover cut 1" off the front two legs of a fold up metal chair so that interviewees would constantly slide forward in their seat while he grilled them)

And.... ??? Carter was personally selected by Hymie and even go tthe 'slanting chair' treatment. :laughing:

(Hyman Rickover cut 1" off the front two legs of a fold up metal chair so that interviewees would constantly slide forward in their seat while he grilled them)

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

The peanut prez was a nuc and a total fucking dumbass, which erodes your "gold plated credibility of EXCELLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" claim.

everboob's a dumbass also, so he missed that simple point.

Ahhh so you guys are attempting a weak troll. Hmmm. I guess Hyman Rickover made a mistake selecting Carter because he was a dumbass? yeah naw.

Ahhh so you guys are attempting a weak troll. Hmmm. I guess Hyman Rickover made a mistake selecting Carter because he was a dumbass? yeah naw.

Don't you have some Karen letters to write to swabbie HQ about your opinion on future officers?

Don't you have some Karen letters to write to swabbie HQ about your opinion on future officers?

Sure that project is ongoing, but I have literally never heard anyone unironically say that they thought Jimmy Carter was a dumbass.

Sure that project is ongoing, but I have literally never heard anyone unironically say that they thought Jimmy Carter was a dumbass.

Look into the Mariel boatlift. Carter okayed taking in them, even though Cuba opened their prisons and mental institutions, dumping them onto our shores. DUMBASS move.

being a Nuclear Power instructor is Gold Plated credibility.

No, it's not. And no, 1210's (power school instructor) does not have and super high security check. They're really nothing more than a very specialized junior college instructor. You need to be smart and have a basic background check, but nothing too special or impressive.

Also, a power school instructor is something very different than a nuclear trainer URL officer. (1110 or 1120). Carter a nuclear trained officer, not a power school instructor.

Maybe he is covering up for something.

As far as being a Nuc, news orgs have every background check on contract, it is trivial to verify someone's military service. I believe him because the NYP would have vetted his service out before posting his statement in their paper, knowing that every other paper is going to do the same thing. The public (newspaper) can FOIA military records including duty station, which would verify his claims. I 100% believe NYP did exactly that, they certainly know some people at NAVPERS on a first-name basis.

No what I think is your reading comprehension sucks. The article states he did four years in the navy, it states he was an instructor, it states he was a CTO for NUC Training command. The way I read it is he was an instructor of some sort in the Navy. He was Crypto Tech Officer for NUC training command. He did four years as an officer and came out as what an O2? So one promotion in four years and were supposed to believe your bullshit about super duper credibility? What about about his career track bulletproofs his integrity?
For the record Im not saying he's lying. Im saying youre a dumbass. He probably is telling the truth. My question is why wait till now? Stupid? Or covering his ass?

But if either one did deny it, would anyone believe it?

Do you still trot out the Russia Russia Russia bullshit even though that was debunked? Do you think Hillary is innocent and the 30k emails are no big deal? You'd better not, else you sound like a giant hypocrite just like all your liberal buddies.

I swear, Adam Schiff is an idol to you people.....You can keep a straight face and just lie about everything.

Do you still trot out the Russia Russia Russia bullshit even though that was debunked? Do you think Hillary is innocent and the 30k emails are no big deal? You'd better not, else you sound like a giant hypocrite just like all your liberal buddies.

I swear, Adam Schiff is an idol to you people.....You can keep a straight face and just lie about everything.

Wow, ok. Let me break this down for simple folk like yourself:

Do I think the prez has a suspiciously chummy relationship with Putin? Yes, but he has always had a thing for the east even during the cold war.

Do I believe that "the roooskies stole our eleeeections!!!"? No.

Do I think Hillary is innocent? Fuck no.

And I really have zero idea who the fuck this Adam guy is. EDIT: why in the fuck would I give a shit about a congressman from a state I don't live in?

Just because I'm not gargling your savior's ballsack along with you doesn't mean I like his main competition.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh