What's new

Drove through knee deep water without fender liners [ecodiesel]

that's too fucking far

you think that's funny? You think its okay to insult another man's ponytail while you sun your scalp in hopes you can thicken your mullet? I've got news for you. Even if you go outside you'll never reach the majestic heights of the Steven Segal of jeeps. You're done, this is the end of the trail, you've got two wheels up and no more fat chicks for ballasts.
Well played Sir:beer:

Now , Gentlemen (and the rest of ya):flipoff2: Carry on

Thoughts and prayers.
F08E7C5B-2835-454F-BF46-E1CCA3D02D77.jpeg

And just for your future knowledge.... you don't have to hydro lock to bend rods and crack pistons, especially at high rpm.

You'll find out in a week or so of daily driving if a piston comes apart. With the compression of the diesel, it wouldn't take much water. Good luck.

It used to be a hobby of mine to have the local mall crawling jeep club follow me off road and then watch the show... sometimes the festivities included deep water.

Last edited:
is this pirate? Sounds like a stupid thread from someone over there.

And just for your future knowledge.... you don't have to hydro lock to bend rods and crack pistons, especially at high rpm.

You'll find out in a week or so of daily driving if a piston comes apart. With the compression of the diesel, it wouldn't take much water. Good luck.

It used to be a hobby of mine to have the local mall crawling jeep club follow me off road and then watch the show... sometimes the festivities included deep water.
You got me thinking about water injection to keep temps down during towing.

I guess I have no choice but to daily the jeep until it explodes now.

Speaking of Pirate, I'm going back there. I don't need to change forums to read a bunch of douche bags belittle someone! 🖕🏿

Have you ever considered drinking bleach? Would likely solve whatever problem you're having.
You guys being fuck bags doesn't equate to me having a problem. Choke on a bag of dicks!

Eat a bag of dicks, then fuck a blender
You may just bring the art of flamefest back:stirthepot:

Knee deep and got in your MAF? Either it was deeper than that or you were splashing through trying to look cool. I'm amazed at how many people buy a new jeep and immediately take it into deep water without knowing the ramifications. If you got it that deep, did you get any breather tubes under water for your trans, transfer case or axles?
Exactly
1679587129987.jpeg

I'm still waiting to see this video since it was all recorded.

I'm not sure how the airbox intake has anything to do with the fender liners. But last night I actually had my first period. I froze my underwear to make sure the moisture content was low.

I am picturing a brand new Jeep, big ol Rockstar wheels, of course tent and traction boards on the back. Gotta have all the shit bolted on in case I get stuck aslt the gas station or need to sleep in the WalMart parking lot on my roof.

Since you don't want to scratch it, because every "Overlander" rig in my area has three coats of wax and not a single scuff. So you took it through some puddles at 80mph because you aren't man enough to hit the lockers and do some real wheeling.

Video please

Top Back Refresh