What's new

DRAKESLAYER'S IN THE WIND

The Drakeslayer and his very nice wife stopped by.

PXL_20211201_234524360.jpg

he seemed to be dressed to work here with me :)

Great couple, real happy to have met them both.

Safe travels friend.

Wish I would have known you were in Nashville. Keep us posted where you're headed next.

After reading the truckers snow thread I'm glad we went south. I took a look at the weather around southern Colorado but it looked pretty sketchy so we went all the way to Albuquerque by way of baja Oklahoma. We even saw a minute of Texas. When we hit Albuquerque we pointed the rig straight west till we got to Bakersfield. Up I5 to William's then over CA 20 to 101 to home. Got home last night.

The NM curse didn't get the rig but it did get my wife. Just west of Albuquerque she fell in the middle of the night and broke or cracked a rib or two. She is in lots of pain. This whole trip has been fantastic until this.

I will add more photos in a few days when all the phone and camera rolls are consolidated to one file.

After reading the truckers snow thread I'm glad we went south. I took a look at the weather around southern Colorado but it looked pretty sketchy so we went all the way to Albuquerque by way of baja Oklahoma. We even saw a minute of Texas. When we hit Albuquerque we pointed the rig straight west till we got to Bakersfield. Up I5 to William's then over CA 20 to 101 to home. Got home last night.

The NM curse didn't get the rig but it did get my wife. Just west of Albuquerque she fell in the middle of the night and broke or cracked a rib or two. She is in lots of pain. This whole trip has been fantastic until this.

I will add more photos in a few days when all the phone and camera rolls are consolidated to one file.

Aww man that is horrible

I hope she heals up quickly.

Glad you are safe and back home.

What an amazing trip!

Awesome! I was wondering how you guys were doing a few days ago. Thanks for the update.

Can’t figure the exact fuel mileage because were missing two receipts. I have the mileage total but not the total gallons used.

I was able to calculate it from home through Nashville, it came out to 5.7 miles per gallon. I have no reason to doubt that would’ve helped me throughout the entire trip.

Top Back Refresh