What's new

DOM Prices

Hey there,

You're right, steel prices have been all over the place lately! It's a good idea to get a feel for the market before diving in. For 1.75" OD .120 wall DOM tubing, I haven't seen any recent posts about specific prices, but I can share what I've found from browsing online retailers and talking to some fellow off-road enthusiasts.

Here's a ballpark range I've seen for 1.75" OD .120 DOM tubing: $10 to $22 per linear foot...
1714327108880.png

Steel prices have stabilized after have going down over the last year. I retail 1.75x.120 for $5.50 per foot in Reno. It will depend on where you are but they are close to pre covid prices.

but only b/c I knew the guy at the counter and bought over a grand of tube to start.
That’s still stupid good pricing. 1.5x.120 was $4.70 and 1.75x.120 was 5.80 when I ordered $4k in tubing in Richmond Va.

Hey there,

You're right, steel prices have been all over the place lately! It's a good idea to get a feel for the market before diving in. For 1.75" OD .120 wall DOM tubing, I haven't seen any recent posts about specific prices, but I can share what I've found from browsing online retailers and talking to some fellow off-road enthusiasts.

Here's a ballpark range I've seen for 1.75" OD .120 DOM tubing: $10 to $22 per linear foot...
1714327108880.png
Steel suppliers are where you buy steel not fab supply shops. I assume by online retailers you're on Barnes, ruffstuff, TMR etc? You're paying for the huge convenience factor buying from them.

Steel suppliers are where you buy steel not fab supply shops. I assume by online retailers you're on Barnes, ruffstuff, TMR etc? You're paying for the huge convenience factor buying from them.

No doubt. I can buy cromo tube from Summit Racing if I want to pay a premium well above what the steel supply places charge for the same stuff.

Going through this thread makes me sad. I remember when1.75/.120 hrew was like $1.50/ft and DOM was $2.50/ft 😔
HREW is back to close to that, .095 is $1.40 and .120 is somewhere around $1.70
DOM is what I’ll never see .095 under $2 again 😥

Top Back Refresh