What's new

Dead Pool - 2022

Former Eyewitness News (ABC) reporter Gloria Rojas who was the first Latina to correspond w/info. She was a native New Yorker & is a Columbia School of Journalism grad. Dead at 82-

🇨🇦 Donny Gerrard who sang "Wildflower" with the Skylark is dead at 75-

Ashley Gearhart who was a pro bodybuilder died in her sleep. She's the 3rd on left-
Ashley-Gearhart-dead-IFBB-Pro-Womens-Physique-Bodybuilder-611x600.png

"Different Strokes" Chicago blues singer Syl Johnson is dead at 85-

"The Queen of Funk" singer Betty Davis is dead at 77. She was married to Miles Davis one time-

Douglas Trumbull, filmmaker/master of special effects for blockbuster films is dead at 79-

IMO it's just wishful thinking on FJC's part. He doesn't like justices that think for themselves, aka, who don't agree 100% with him.
Before the mouth breathers chime in............................................ NO, I don't agree with everything Roberts has done.
Motherfucking hypocrite right here, fuck you Gary, own it.

Comedy director of Ghostbusters & Animal House films Ivan Reitman is dead at 75-

I feel like I should weigh in here, these are just shots in the dark, I don't keep up with the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Jimmy Carter
Charlie Sheen
Bill Clinton ("suicide")
My ex wife

Boyd?

I hate you, you hate me.. lets hang Barney from a tree

with a kick to the groin, and a punch to the face

we could send that purple freak in to outer space

Legendary Midget Racer Kevin Olson, famous in the States, Australia & New Zealand & quote "cages are for monkeys" was killed in an auto accident at 70-

Washington Redskins running back/wide receiver Charley Taylor (14 yrs & outstanding player) is dead at 80-

Top Back Refresh