What's new

Dead Pool - 2022

First time player here... I wont list people who are old... Just un-timely options

Britney spears-
Pete Davidson-

I think the dems will let biden live one more year... They want him to set the bar lower before kamala takes over. However, 2023 Biden is my top pick!

Former State Assembly Speaker, Convicted Crook Sheldon Silver (democrat) is dead at 77. He suffered from stenosis due to giving lotsa head at Club Fed-

Peter Robbins who was the voice of Charlie Brown cartoons in the 60's is dead by suicide at 65.

Anybody remember the story behind Charlie's zig zagged shirt-

Micheal Marsden's son 26 yr old Hudson took a gun to his head in Hawaii-

1EB7456E-76CA-4249-8B6B-05B02876FCC8.jpeg

Howard Hesseman who played DJ Johnny Fever on WKRP in Cincinnati has died at 81-
Vaya Con Dios
I worked with some late night rock and roll DJs in the seventys not all but a few of them were that character

Howard Hesseman (February 27, 1940 – January 29, 2022) was an American actor, best known for his television roles as malcontent disk jockey "Dr. Johnny Fever" on WKRP in Cincinnati, and the lead role of history teacher Charlie Moore on Head of the Class. He appeared regularly on television and in film from the 1970s to 2010s, with other noteworthy roles including Sam Royer (the husband of lead character Ann Romano) in the last two seasons of One Day at a Time, and a supporting role as Captain Pete Lassard in the film Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment.

Just found out a legend in Surf Rock died on the 22nd
Don Wilson of The Ventures
Here is one I know you kids will know

Wipeout

He was the last member still alive
Vaya Con DIos

Top Back Refresh