What's new

Dead Pool - 2022

ya'll are mostly predicting older people..

how about someone younger

I think that machine gun kelly will get a heart attack with his girlfriend (Megan Fox)

Jeff Bezos
Elon Musk
Either of those two will try showing off in one of their rockets and blow up. Except Elon is an Alien and will be fixed and return.

AOC. Will eat some alfalfa with blister beetles in it and die.

Nancy Eva Pelosi
Hitlary
Algore
Barack Hussein Obama mmm mmm mmmm
The 2nd worst president of all time Jimmy Carter
Well technically the worst ever the one occupyin it now is not and never will be a President.

Sleepy Joe will take his final nap

The Ho will die shortly after.

All these people will assume room temperature

WHUT?! Justice Roberts has a Texas hunting trip planned?? Mebbe he should cancel that one!
IMO it's just wishful thinking on FJC's part. He doesn't like justices that think for themselves, aka, who don't agree 100% with him.
Before the mouth breathers chime in............................................ NO, I don't agree with everything Roberts has done.

IMO it's just wishful thinking on FJC's part. He doesn't like justices that think for themselves, aka, who don't agree 100% with him.
Before the mouth breathers chime in............................................ NO, I don't agree with everything Roberts has done.
Hey fuck face point to any post that I stated that, go on dummy I'll wait.

Michael Lang who was a partner/organizer of the 1969 Woodstock festival is dead at 77-

Everybody claimed to have been at Woodstock!
20210113_093608.jpg

Robert Durst who goes around killing girls (finally convicted of killing Susan Berman) is dead at 78-

Deana Booher who is known as Matilda the Hun/Queen Kong on the wrestling circuit & had parts in films & TV is dead at 73-

Activist Clyde Bellencourt who founded AIM (American Indian Movement) has died at 85-

Top Back Refresh