What's new

Dead Pool - 2021

Young guy attempted to break his world record jump of over 351 ft on a motorcycle, sadly this wasn't the case. Alex Harvil was 28-

Young guy attempted to break his world record jump of over 351 ft on a motorcycle, sadly this wasn't the case. Alex Harvil was 28-
Cased it, that’s a few seconds of shit, shit, shit running through your mind.

Ron Saul who played offensive guard for the Oilers & Redskins has died at 73-

Former wrestling star Melissa Coates, known as "Super Genie" dead at 50-

Former wrestling star Melissa Coates, known as "Super Genie" dead at 50-
I had to look that dude up because I had never heard of it before. That's a man baby!
Super-Genie-Melissa-Coates-Cause-of-Death-Relates-Blood-Illness-2.jpg

Do you have a subscription to...?
I was taught in civics class (prolly not available in schools nowadays) about the people who reside in USA and that just how special our country is, not due to the fucken politicans-

I was taught in civics class (prolly not available in schools nowadays) about the people who reside in USA and that just how special our country is, not due to the fucken politicans-
WTF answer is that? By the way, mine was taught by the band teacher in JR High it still doesn't explain how you know so fast about these past and present Celebrities coming up dead so fast.

John Langley who invented the show "Cops" died of a heart attack at 78-

It’s been a horrible year for b-list celebrities that nobody ever heard of.

They started a gofundme account for him......:confused:

I guess he blew every dime he made over the 35 years. 🤷‍♂️
He wasn't the original singer. So he wasn't the one behind the few hits they have.

But still, I was surprised too when I read that. And it's even more of a slap in the face that it only raised 16k of the 100k goal

They started a gofundme account for him......:confused:

I guess he blew every dime he made over the 35 years. 🤷‍♂️

Dude, it was skid row, I'm guessing they weren't rolling in dough.

Also, liver failure, possibly drinking problem.

John Langley who invented the show "Cops" died of a heart attack at 78-
This death deserved its own thread as he died of a heart attack racing in a Baja race. Irate is becoming sad like the old place. No recognition of off-road at all.

~PAE has a thread already, props to him.

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld who oversaw the Iraqi war is dead at 88-

Reactions: PAE
Top Back Refresh