What's new

Dead Pool - 2021

Buddy Van Horn who was an Actor/Stunt Coordinator/Film Director died at 92-

Buddy was Clint's stunt double for the longest time & directed "Any Which Way You Can"-

Robert Hagan who was on soap operas & actor on films like The Wire/Peyton Place died at 87-

Clarence Williams III

I'd provide a link but the forbes site won't let me view with an ad blocker..

Clarence Williams III (August 21, 1939 – June 4, 2021) was an American actor. He played the character of Linc Hayes in the police television series The Mod Squad from 1968 to 1973. He also appeared in films such as Purple Rain, 52 Pick-Up, Tales from the Hood, Half Baked, and Reindeer Games.Williams died in Los Angeles on June 4, 2021 from colon cancer at the age of 81.

Jim Tassel who coached the NYG from 1997 to 2003 (won Super Bowl in 2001) has died of at heart attack at 71-

Sanyika Shakur who was known as Monster Kody & cofounder of the Crips died at 57-

Last edited:
Musician/Rapper Gregory Jacobs known as Shock G/Humpty Hump of "The Humpty Dance" song & helped start careers for hip hop artists with his Digital Underground. Let's note that Shock G helped produced Tupac with his first solo single "I Get Around" & first solo album "2Pacalypse Now", now dead at 57-
News came out that he died of an "accidental overdose" of meth, fentanyl & alcohol.
~Note: Drugs are bad... Mmmkay?

News came out that he died of an "accidental overdose" of meth, fentanyl & alcohol.
~Note: Drugs are bad... Mmmkay?
What? did he think he was injecting a shot of vitamin C? I call it suicide. No accident involved :flipoff:

Christopher Sign, 45, the reporter who broke the tarmac/Loretta Lynn(?) story was added to the Clinton body count-

Edit: Loretta Lynch

Henry Schmidt who played defensive tackle for 49ers, Chargers, Bills & NYJ died at 85-

Lisa Banes, 65, Actress on telly & big screen, was in a coma after being struck down in a hit & run by an electric scooter 10 days ago. She died yesterday-

Lisa Banes, 65, Actress on telly & big screen, was in a coma after being struck down in a hit & run by an electric scooter 10 days ago. She died yesterday-
How ironic to be run down and kilt by the only "safe clean" vehicle the libs love! I guess we will ban those now,
RIP Lisa

Jim "Mudcat" Grand who pitched for the Minnesota Twins passed at 85-

James Timothy "Mudcat" Grant (August 13, 1935 – June 11, 2021) was an American baseball pitcher who played 14 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB). He played for the Cleveland Indians, Minnesota Twins, Los Angeles Dodgers, Montreal Expos, St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Athletics, and Pittsburgh Pirates from 1958 to 1971. He was a two-time All-Star.[1]

In 1965, Grant became the first black pitcher to win 20 games in a season in the American League and the first black pitcher to win a World Series game for the American League. He pitched two complete-game World Series victories in 1965, hitting a three-run home run in game 6, and was named The Sporting News American League Pitcher of the Year.[2]

Top Back Refresh