What's new

Dave Chappelle is a faggot, and yes I would gladly tell him to his face.

He is a comedian. A great comedian. Point and laugh like you did before he got “woke” and don’t give his opinions any more value than you did when you were watching Chapelles show.

I've always liked his stuff but I made it about 3 minutes into that video last night before I realized what it was going to be and shut it off.

Not going to put myself through some unfunny political shit and tarnish the funny man image I have of him.

How you missed out that his what his comedy always was is beyond me.

When he was younger (about 4,500 cartons of Salem 100's ago) ...he was good. Now it's political with his satire. Straight stand up comedy seems to be in his past.

He's been political and racial all along. Clayton Bigsby is an exception.

He is a comedian. A great comedian. Point and laugh like you did before he got “woke” and don’t give his opinions any more value than you did when you were watching Chapelles show.

he's always been woke and political :rasta: just doesn't always fit the current definition of woke and there was a long period where the left wanted to hang him

Wrong Chappelle. I was talking about the dirt every day Dave Chappelle. That dude can bust out soild fab work as easily a fish can swim. I wish I could do that.

I just noted that the other day. I don't usually watch Dirt Every Day, although I have a few times. Yeah Dave is solid, in fact the entire MT lineup is excellent.

I don't even like Finnegan but was just watching him and Tony win the A/Gas at Drag Week, they are all just excellent. Dulcich is my favorite though.

How you missed out that his what his comedy always was is beyond me.

He's been political and racial all along. Clayton Bigsby is an exception.

Point out in Half Baked where he is "political". Oh that's right you can't. Find someone else to pick on, Dave is not the droid you're looking for.

Clean up your language or go on vacation, its up to you.

I have no idea what was written here so..... ok.

I think I said something to the effect that Yeah, that's the problem with posting the video, you automatically bring attention to it and increase views, that's the conundrum, etc etc and some swearing etc etc.

As for what part of foul language crossed the line, we'll never know because the post is edited. So..... warning heeded I guess.....

Goddamn if you cant listen to a comedian because he doesnt 100% align with your politcal beliefs you need to go drink some bleach and you are just as bad as the snowflakes you all are always bitching about. Who fucking cares what the jokes are about, if they are funny they are funny! If your political (modern day religious) beliefs are that shaky that a clown on tv can cause them to come crumbling down, you really need to evaluate some things.

I have no idea what was written here so..... ok.

I think I said something to the effect that Yeah, that's the problem with posting the video, you automatically make quotes, etc etc and some swearing etc etc.

As for what part of foul language crossed the line, we'll never know because the post is edited. So..... warning heeded I guess.....

So since you don't remember your semi-incoherant ramblings.... we have very few rules here, DON'T try to be cute and spoof the language filter. If you have to type like a 12 year old trying to impress his friends on Counterstrike, do it elsewhere, it will not be looked upon gently here.

You hate a genius black comedian. Congratulations for your racism!:lmao:
Get the fuck out of here please.

Evernoob, you are one racist piece of shit. I've been around PBB long enough to see all the post whoring over opinionated morons burn out and get banned or run off. It will happen and hundreds will silently smile.

clearly evershit doesn't like people of color. That's cool. You be you.

Or is it just this one black person in particular that doesn't fit your idea of what a black person should be, you resent that he has money and is successful, is that right?

Every one of these posts is the same:

You can't point out fault in Black people! You can't say Black people are racist!

If you do, you're a Racist!

This is the problem with the narrative and exactly why I made the post directly criticizing a Black comedian that many would defend Religiously. I knew you would come out of the woodwork to make sure that no one can racially criticize a minority. Good job guys, there is an entire Army of you.

I know a time when chappelle was smoking a blunt at a college frat house when someone's wallet came up missing.

of course the frat boys immediately went and found the two black guys smoking a blunt, one of whom is still my best friend today, and then accused dave chappelle of the theft, even though he'd literally just done a performance at their college. racial slurs were dropped. of course nobody believed either of them, but when I, a skinny white kid, said no, he's been here the entire time, the matter was dropped.

TL;DR, once smoked a blunt with dave chappelle after a comedy show at ashland university in the 90s. Evernoob is gay.

I don't believe your bullshit story. White Savior Complex.

This is the problem with the narrative and exactly why I made the post directly criticizing a Black comedian that many would defend Religiously. I knew you would come out of the woodwork to make sure that no one can racially criticize a minority. Good job guys, there is an entire Army of you.

there are plenty of people that you can criticize, hell you can even criticize Chappelle. You can even say Chappelle is racist :laughing: so what? does him being racist, using race to advance himself in society with profit, appealing to racism and the like make him a faggot? No :laughing:

that's where you went wrong :rasta: Malcom X was openly racist, I still support his ideals in the general sense, even though i strongly don't support any [race] nation bullshit.

I can say you are a racist because you have been wronged and decided you would rather blow at the smoke because it is easy than work around in your head that your blowing won't end racism, a race war won't end racism, tribalism and national liberty won't end racism.

obvious bait being obvious and all, but you could put in two cents worth of effort and have a better product, if a better product is what you were after instead of the obvious 'poke the comfortable people' :flipoff2:

Why the fuck you hang any care on what the court jesters have to say is beyond me. You slippin everdumb. The meds need to be reassessed and likely upping the dose is the answer.

Exactly - Chappelle doesn't take himself too seriously. No good entertainers do.
Once they believe they're a guiding light or messiah, they've jumped the shark.

Yes he does. Dave gets all Reverential about race in every one of his Standup Specials except one or two, and most of Chappelle Show.

Dude's funny. I could care less about his political opinions.

When Rage Against the Machine comes on, i crank that shit... screaming along in the shop "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!" I don't agree on a political level with anything anyone in that band has ever said.

The short special I linked isn't comedy, as an increasing amount of Dave's content is not comedy. It's purely racial, and purely anti-Whtie.

Chappelle's Show was racist, mostly because of Brennan, his rich friend he grew up with in a rich neighborhood. But Chappelle's Show provides a 10:1 Comedy/Commentary ratio, which is what I think you mean.

I've watched Chappelle show probably way too much over the last 18 years. His stuff from that era was gold.

I didn't much care for his recent specials when starts talking politics.

Not watching the video above. I truthfully do not care about celebrity's political opinions and am not a fan of mixing comedy and politics.

But Celebrity opinions count, especially when that Celebrity makes it a point to say "Oh don't pay attention to me while I make this Racist point...."

That's dishonest.

I care as little about Dave Chappelles opinion as I do yours Everstupid. At least he used to be funny, youre just a pathetic little ball sack.

Reasonable response.

Aaaand Karen, this is why we can’t have good comedians anymore.

Man has job, man does his job, all I care about the man is if he does his job well.

This is disingenuous and frankly shirking what's happened. You, I, and everyone else here platformed Dave when we was funny and now he's using that platform to speak against at least me, for one, I'll admit it.

That should bother you. You support someone and listen to their concerns, then they turn on you in a Racist manner?

watched the video. He made some good points. But it wasn't comedic.

His points rest on the idea that there is a disproportionate number of Blacks being killed by Police, and that Whites have it easy. The first point is wrong by factual statistic, I dispute the second point, with both fact and photographs of say.... a Trailer Park.

I've always liked his stuff but I made it about 3 minutes into that video last night before I realized what it was going to be and shut it off.

Not going to put myself through some unfunny political shit and tarnish the funny man image I have of him.

I feel the same way. My OP is tinged with betrayal as anyone can see.

When he was younger (about 4,500 cartons of Salem 100's ago) ...he was good. Now it's political with his satire. Straight stand up comedy seems to be in his past.

I have no problem with Spoken Word. The problem I have is that he was clearly anti-White all along. I really have no problem with Dave standing up for his Race, if everyone else gets to do the same. I have no problem that I disagree with him.

I have a problem with him telling me all along he's not doing it, when he's actually doing it. I also have a problem with his fans who deny it.

He said something to the fact of who gives a fuck about what he thinks. I agree, who cares what a celebrity feels or cares about.

Celebrity is an Amplifier for your opinions, so Dave's opinion counts. All of you people saying it doesn't count are either lying or stupid, simple as. Dave is 100% aware that his position is signal-boosted politics, that's his craft. What's what he does for a living.

"He gets a pass b/c he's a Celebrity, and my very favorite one!!!!!!"

Bullshit.

Dave is a liar, and that's what I don't like about him. I don't like someone to tell me one thing then do another. If you are doing it for a joke, fine, that's the actual craft. Same with Magick.

Do it in Politics, now you're a liar.

Dave is blatantly Political, blatantly Anti-white, and blatantly serious.

He has been talking Black Racist shit for 20 years and telling you and I that he's not doing it. At least he's out of the closet. Dave's above special is basically:

You like me, and I'm upset. This is VERY serious, and you better be serious!!!! SERIOUS!!!!

I Want Black people to be able to break the Law with impunity and blame you Whites for it because I grew up with rich White people.

No, fuck you Dave. You have all rich White friends, grew up Rich, married an Asian woman, and moved to a White neighborhood.

I look at how he feels by how he spends his money. He makes his money from Whites, then disses Whites, then goes to live in a White neighborhood.

Hypocrite.

Aaaand Karen, this is why we can’t have good comedians anymore.

Man has job, man does his job, all I care about the man is if he does his job well.

Good Comedy, inciteful, edgy, troubling comedy, is essential.

There is no line that can't be crossed in comedy, except one:

HYPOCRISY.

Dave is a hypocrite. End of story.

No Comedian's Defense can be made about Dave because he violates The Golden Rule.

Hypocrisy.

Clean up your language or go on vacation, its up to you.

scooter2374 edited this post because I said the n-word using @s for Gs.

I was wondering why it was edited, but you can compare versions up top.

I used the n-word, which I never do, b/c Chappelle constantly uses the n-word, and his adoring white fans love it. I make a post about Dave Chappelle, using language Chappelle uses, except edited for Political Correctness, and I still get censored and threatened with banning 🤣

I could not have made a more damning post about Chappelle and Chappelle fans if I had tried 🤣

Thanks scooter2374 for showing that clear hypocrisy.

Hypocrites inhabit Malebolge: The Eighth Circle of Hell.

Frauds inhabit the Ninth.

I used the n-word, which I never do, b/c Chappelle constantly uses the n-word, and his adoring white fans love it. I make a post about Dave Chappelle, using language Chappelle uses, except edited for Political Correctness, and I still get censored and threatened with banning 🤣

I could not have made a more damning post about Chappelle and Chappelle fans if I had tried 🤣

Oh so now you suddenly remember? You are a fuck of the lowest order. You had to drink some liquid courage or smoke some herb to retort 2 days later. Somehow now I think even less of you tham I did a week ago and thats a tall order.

You are not worth my time or my energy.

Moron. Poke the bear and you get bit. It's obvious when you're typing while under the influence.:rolleyes:

you can choose what you wish to believe or not, but that's a fact, and it actually happened.
you equate gowing up with money as growing up without racists, and I'm here to tell you that's not the case. Shit, years ago the town over (shelby ohio) stil had a hand painted sign under the welcome to shelby sign that said no blacks after dark. it was pretty well known you shouldn't have your black ass there after dark or some hillbillies (or the cops) were going to fuck with you, and that is as recent as 15 years ago.

Oh so now you suddenly remember? You are a fuck of the lowest order. You had to drink some liquid courage or smoke some herb to retort 2 days later. Somehow now I think even less of you tham I did a week ago and thats a tall order.

You are not worth my time or my energy.

You didn't even read my post

but you can compare versions up top.

You don't even know how the board operates. I literally told you how I found what I wrote.

Austin, if someone is going to Moderate me because they're so blind with hate and rage against me that they:

A) Don't even know how the board operates
and
B) Don't even bother reading my post

Then that changes the calculus of fair operation around here.

b4f.jpg

I didn't even write the n-word. I can literally see my original post up above.

I follow the rules, and will follow the rules, but the capricious and hysterical outburst by scooter2374 is totally uncalled for. That is not fair Moderation, and he shouldn't be bringing his feelings about me into the equation.

Even on 4chan I have literally never typed the n-word out. And I wont' use it around here.

Furthermore, the outburst by scooter2374 provided NO GUIDANCE about what could be said. I had to compare the versions above which I can apparently do:

2wsQDKR.jpg

It is wrong to expect users to follow capricious rules with that type of moderation, and unreasonable to ask us to guess what is and isn't acceptable after pure Stick moderation, with no Carrot, and no sense of the rules.

There must be an objective set of behaviors we can all follow, and it is imperative for the health of a good board that these rules are enforced without prejudice or emotion.

Last edited:
but the capricious and hysterical outburst by scooter2374 is totally uncalled for. That is not fair Moderation, and he shouldn't be bringing his feelings about me into the equation.

uh.... isn't this whole thread of yours a hysterical outburst? You can't even remember what you wrote :lmao:

uh.... isn't this whole thread of yours a hysterical outburst? You can't even remember what you wrote :lmao:

That's correct, I had no idea, out of all the foul language that I use, which particular foul language was unacceptable, thus my point. Thank you for reinforcing my point.

I did in fact read you post. The one where suddenly you remember flaunting the rules of this board with you silly and asinine @@ tricks like you think you somehow invented the fucking keyboard. Grow up and grow a pair and act like a man.

I did in fact read you post. The one where suddenly you remember flaunting the rules of this board with you silly and asinine @@ tricks like you think you somehow invented the fucking keyboard. Grow up and grow a pair and act like a man.

That's a bad interpretation and that's your personal bias talking. I was quite clearly mocking Dave Chappelle's manner of speaking, which literally is n-work every other sentence. The amount of derision I heaped on him, and his fans, clearly indicates that's the case.

You have some contest going *in your mind* about me flouting rules of the board.

I will again bring Austin 's attention to this.

You're literally making shit up in your mind because you hate me so much and want to suck up to the rest of the board. You're a poor Moderator. Go back to Middle School where you and your popularity contests belong.

You don't even know how the board operates.
Well duh ... It's a new board and 99% of the people on here are learning it, aside form that he did exactly what he needed to do.

The mods are doing great considering I've had little time to actually sit and talk with them about the board. I literally said 'PBB rules, Go'

Same for you sherlock, PBB rules, you ought to know what they are.

he shouldn't be bringing his feelings about me into the equation.
Who is bringing their feelings for who into this?

I have literally never typed the n-word out.
Literally typing it and typing something to read like it is the same thing ... to everybody over the age of 10. I'm also going to call BS, being as technical as you choose to be, on you having never typed it out. You throw around versions of it far too much. You do you but .... BS

Furthermore

No.

Dude, it's Friday night F'n chill.

^^^

Painful, Your posts are painful.
Austin got in the way

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh