What's new

Dave Chappelle is a faggot, and yes I would gladly tell him to his face.

dave Chappelle is a national treasure. he is a comedian who isn't afraid to be edgy in his comedy, he has done as much or more using comedy against political correct culture as George Carlin ever did.

Do i agree with everything he's ever said? no and that's the point :laughing:

Still better than watching one of those woke "comedy" routines by Hannah Gadspy. :flipoff2:

I vote perma band for everdouche. It's only a matter of time anyway.

What the hell is "A Black Lifestyle" supposed to mean? Are you trying to say that if you make money or have a good life, you ain't black?

You are a fucking waste of oxygen, and the reason for all the chimpouts and riots recently.

I had been intending to watch that video so thanks for the link. If you have a problem with his message it says more about you than it does about him.

He said something to the fact of who gives a fuck about what he thinks. I agree, who cares what a celebrity feels or cares about.

This deserves more recognition than it's getting.

That Dave Chappelle is my hero.

My parents are my hero's , as far as Dave Chappelle , I know who he is, but have never seen his routine and frankly couldn't care less .

Nothing against him , I'm sure he's good .

My parents are my hero's , as far as Dave Chappelle , I know who he is, but have never seen his routine and frankly couldn't care less .

Nothing against him , I'm sure he's good .

Wrong Chappelle. I was talking about the dirt every day Dave Chappelle. That dude can bust out soild fab work as easily a fish can swim. I wish I could do that.

So, serious question: is Everknob trying for universal ignore or band?

. . . or just a pathetic, racist troll starved for attention - any attention?

. . . or cuckoo who forgot to take his Wednesday anti-psychotic meds?

. . . or who GAF, & fuck him sideways w/ a rusty shovel dipped in AIDS?

Discuss - let the healing begin :laughing:

So, serious question: is Everknob trying for universal ignore or band?

. . . or just a pathetic, racist troll starved for attention - any attention?

. . . or cuckoo who forgot to take his Wednesday anti-psychotic meds?

. . . or who GAF, & fuck him sideways w/ a rusty shovel dipped in AIDS?

Discuss - let the healing begin :laughing:

that gets my vote.

Why the fuck you hang any care on what the court jesters have to say is beyond me. You slippin everdumb. The meds need to be reassessed and likely upping the dose is the answer.

yup, that attitude comes up in his routines also. makes for quality comedy.

Exactly - Chappelle doesn't take himself too seriously. No good entertainers do.
Once they believe they're a guiding light or messiah, they've jumped the shark.

Exactly - Chappelle doesn't take himself too seriously. No good entertainers do.
Once they believe they're a guiding light or messiah, they've jumped the shark.

Unfortunately most of the jesters think this way... there are only a few who are down to earth and understand the plight of the common man. I have no clue who they are though:flipoff2:

Unfortunately most of the jesters think this way... there are only a few who are down to earth and understand the plight of the common man. I have no clue who they are though:flipoff2:

Bill Burr is the man. Exhibit 1–his paper tiger special on Netflix. Exhibit 2– F is for Family, also Netflix.

photo9567.jpg

What

EVER

edit
in case you stay under a rock....

The most racist folks out​ there?

aint WHITE

Last edited:
Dude's funny. I could care less about his political opinions.

When Rage Against the Machine comes on, i crank that shit... screaming along in the shop "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!" I don't agree on a political level with anything anyone in that band has ever said.

When Rage Against the Machine comes on, i crank that shit... screaming along in the shop "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!" I don't agree on a political level with anything anyone in that band has ever said.

You're basically Fidel Castro at this point. :flipoff2:

Not one response from DoucheCanoe.
Didnt he sexually assault a child? What is the story about that?

photo9621.jpg

Top Back Refresh