What's new

Dave Chappelle is a faggot, and yes I would gladly tell him to his face.

first 1/2 of his monolog sucked, but the 2nd was ok. It's that "time"

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/11/snl-dave-chappelles-post-election-blues/617040/

welp, the power of the media. guess i'll need to find the whole skit before i write him off as so past his prime. this is some shit that evernoob preaches about

“For the first time in the history of America, the life expectancy of white people is dropping, because of heroin, because of suicide, all these white people out there that feel that anguish, that pain, they’re mad because they think nobody cares,” he said. “Let me tell you something: I know how that feels.”

on this note, i'm pretty sure that this is exactly why "white americans" (note the atlantic capitalizes black but not white in the following line) vote AGAINST big government growth :rasta:

Chappelle is essentially noting that, unlike Black Americans, so many white Americans still don’t truly understand how thoughtlessly their government treats them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/11/snl-dave-chappelles-post-election-blues/617040/

welp, the power of the media. guess i'll need to find the whole skit before i write him off as so past his prime. this is some shit that evernoob preaches about

on this note, i'm pretty sure that this is exactly why "white americans" (note the atlantic capitalizes black but not white in the following line) vote AGAINST big government growth :rasta:

This is what kills me about the bleeding heart liberals. They seem to usually have good intentions and want to vote to help people. The problem is that they somehow can't see that the liberal government is the one creating all the problems they're trying to fix, yet they keep insisting that more liberal will fix it. Once the problems get bad enough, they move to a new city and start the same process.

This is what kills me about the bleeding heart liberals. They seem to usually have good intentions and want to vote to help people. The problem is that they somehow can't see that the liberal government is the one creating all the problems they're trying to fix, yet they keep insisting that more liberal will fix it. Once the problems get bad enough, they move to a new city and start the same process.

yup, which is why the increase in diversity among the republicans in 2020 is a GOOD sign

yup, which is why the increase in diversity among the republicans in 2020 is a GOOD sign

Yes, I've talked to quite a few Mexicans that voted trump. People are starting to see through the blue bs.

I'm starting to try and get better about "hating" liberal voters and instead just hate the liberal politicians :laughing:

apparently chappelle went on rogan and they joined together to knock SNL and the hilarious turn-about regarding musk being god or satan for wokeism hipsters.

Elon Musk created quite the buzz with his "Saturday Night Live" hosting debut – even Dave Chappelle had thoughts to share.

The comedian spoke to Joe Rogan in a rare, wide-ranging interview uploaded Friday, in which he reflected in a three-hour-plus podcast on his own comedy career and said he didn't understand the fuss over Musk's hosting gig, which has garnered backlash among fans even as some cast members said they were "excited."

"Like you said, no one can be woke enough,” Chappelle told Rogan of those criticizing the decision to invite Musk to the show.

“I’m torn, because I like a warrior for a good cause, but I’m really into tactics. You’re not going to nag people into behaving. … In fact, if you continue with this tone, even if you’re right, you’ll be very hard to hear."

yeah, some of chappelles last netflix standup things were trash, meh, I still enjoy his work and it sounds like he has oscillated back away from his communist propaganda lines

Just because his everdouche logon is gone doesnt mean he is.

waved/waffled/turned left 3 times ?

I dunno, pic me a better word for somebody who modifies their comedy to stay fairly relevant with the changing times over the decades :rasta:

did i spell it wrong? probably. I'm here to talk, not spell :flipoff2:

How about "sellout" :flipoff2:
probably would work, he's always been fairly close to the make your own road line and generally more about individualism. yes, the last netflix episode was wholly a monologue lamenting capitalism, but it was still related to where he typically is.

he is far from a whole flop sellout jumping all in to either bandwagon, and wavers a bit from side to side while loosely grounded to his typical line, which i largely support.

oscillate seemed to be appropriate :laughing: didn't think it was some odd word like "mauve" or "ah-vah-cah-doh"

Looks in mirror *evernoob*evernoob*evernoob.

Ocelot. It's a medium sized spotted cat native to the South American rain forests.

1620850630462.png

Top Back Refresh