What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

D50/60/70 Spindle Nuts

TTMotorsports

Member Number
I'm missing both front D50 TTB lock nut sets. so that's why i'm asking if I should go for these of the 14 bolt style ones?

Byro

Lurkin’
Member Number
I would. They are way easier to put together then the double nut million hole locking ring deal. That you have to take apart 10 times to turn the inner nut a 1/16th of a turn to get the dumbass pin in the little lock ring hole. God I hate them things.

I'm missing both front D50 TTB lock nut sets. so that's why i'm asking if I should go for these of the 14 bolt style ones?

total newb

senior jerk ass
Member Number
I would. They are way easier to put together then the double nut million hole locking ring deal. That you have to take apart 10 times to turn the inner nut a 1/16th of a turn to get the dumbass pin in the little lock ring hole. God I hate them things.
Do you have a girlfriend, wife or kids?

TTMotorsports

Member Number
What I did notice on my D44 double nut pin washer style lock nuts is that if the hole doesn't line up on the pin flip the washer with holes over and it usually lines right up.