What's new

cuomo going down baby!

You obviously NEED to do something then... what's your plan?
Take my country back.
This is an ideological war. You fight that by changing minds.
You wage ideological war until actual war starts.
You don't want to be the first to shoot, because the first to shoot loses the ideological war, as it shows their ideology to be violent and forceful.
So, I'm doing it.
Beyond that, my individual plan is mine and mine alone. I don't know you. I don't trust you, and you haven't made yourself beneficial to me, so why would I share my plan with you?

Nope but what the fuck can I do. If the dnc can make false intell and use that to spy on a president using the fbi and no one goes to jail. There is zero chance Coumo will get an sort of punishment.

It’s the whole rules for thee and not for me.
You have a rock quarry and a shit load of heavy ass trucks.

You are more that well enough equipped to make a scene and stage a peaceful protest with a bunch of unmovable by the average dumbass equipment.

She calls Buffalo suburbs home.....if you ever been in Buffalo......you would never go back....what a shit hole.
Are you stupid?

I would take a Dem from a city that has to actually confront the realities of their failed ideology over a dem from somewhere like NYC that can just paper over the problems with money any day.

Take my country back.
You don't want to be the first to shoot, because the first to shoot loses the ideological war, as it shows their ideology to be violent and forceful.
So, I'm doing it.
Beyond that, my individual plan is mine and mine alone. I don't know you. I don't trust you, and you haven't made yourself beneficial to me, so why would I share my plan with you?
I hate to tell you, but You lost the ideological war. They beat you because they control the media, universities, government, and alphabet agencies. We're past the ideological parts... informing libs will not get them on your side. Using facts to prove you are right has not, and will not have any effect. Anyone you pulled into your ideology was already there before you came along, they likely didn't realize it.
How many minds have you changed on your path to ideological enlightenment?

And by "your" i mean "our"

You have a rock quarry and a shit load of heavy ass trucks.

You are more that well enough equipped to make a scene and stage a peaceful protest with a bunch of unmovable by the average dumbass equipment.
Lol so you want me to risk my life and livelihood for something that isn’t gonna make a pinch of difference. If anything the Jan protests taught me is they don’t work. The only thing that will work is a shooting war.

So you want to change peoples minds. Change my mind, show me an example of you risking everything and it made changes in our government. I’ll follow your lead. Until then you can eat a Dick with your rhetoric. :flipoff2:

Lol so you want me to risk my life and livelihood for something that isn’t gonna make a pinch of difference. If anything the Jan protests taught me is they don’t work. The only thing that will work is a shooting war.

So you want to change peoples minds. Change my mind, show me an example of you risking everything and it made changes in our government. I’ll follow your lead. Until then you can eat a Dick with your rhetoric. :flipoff2:
You want me to sacrifice myself so you decide to be man enough to do what needs to be done?

Ok. I aint got much to take. I've been broke as a joke before, living off of cheese sandwiches, death hasn't concerned me for some time. If the result is a better country for my future kids, family, and loved ones, you show me the stake where you wish to burn me.

Otherwise I'm going to continue with my plan of taking my country back. You can either be a part of it or not. I don't care.

Take my country back.
So, I'm doing it.
You aren't going to do shit.

If he walks out without being impeached he is still able to run for office. Legislature will release report and no recommendation to impeach. Deals were made. He will be back. He should be in jail

Are you stupid?

I would take a Dem from a city that has to actually confront the realities of their failed ideology over a dem from somewhere like NYC that can just paper over the problems with money any day.
Agree with her coming from upstate be better, she also the problem with Buffalo.
Plus the next election for governor is next year...what can she fuck up in a year......a shit ton

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle. Cant believe he resigned, but he should have been kicked out. Hope they still pursue him.

He’ll be fine. Between his pension and the book deal that netted him over $5,000,000 he’s ok. Hopefully the civil suits will clean him out.

Top Back Refresh