What's new

cuomo going down baby!

liberals also like to feel superior and that in turn makes them want to "help people" this allows them to offset the guilt they feel from likeing to be superior
Actually liberals want everyone else to "help people" but do little themselves, instead they want the .Gov to do it for them.

My wife runs her own accounting business with a mix of clients she has noted a direct correlation between political ideologies and how much a client gives to charities. The vast majority of her more liberal clients collectively give less than 1% to charities; whereas the average of all of the more conservative clients give close to 10% to charities. Granted that is an extremely tiny cross-section for data analysis; it would be very, very interesting to see IRS data on charitable contributions broken down by the political party affiliation of the tax-payer.

Giuliani, who also served as personal lawyer to former president and frequent Cuomo rival Donald Trump, spoke out starting Tuesday, when independent investigators retained by state Attorney General Letitia James announced their conclusion that Cuomo sexually harassed 11 women in violation of state and federal law.

“Today’s AG James’ ‘trial by press conference’ marks the end of Due Process and Constitutional Law as we know it in America!” tweeted Giuliani, 77. “Conviction by press conference, investigative report and media verdict without a trial became illegal one thousand years ago.”
Giuliani actually has a great point here. By deciding not to press charges, but instead make a press statement the AG essentially violated Cuomo's right to a trial.

If there is enough evidence to convict, then bring charges and battle it out in court. If there is not enough evidence to convict then essentially what the AG did is slander.

This might be a political play by Giuliani, by highlighting the AG's mistake (slander) it may force the AG to actually bring charges in order to avoid being sued for slander (if Cuomo is convicted then it's no longer slander because it was proven true in court).

Giuliani actually has a great point here. By deciding not to press charges, but instead make a press statement the AG essentially violated Cuomo's right to a trial.

If there is enough evidence to convict, then bring charges and battle it out in court. If there is not enough evidence to convict then essentially what the AG did is slander.

This might be a political play by Giuliani, by highlighting the AG's mistake (slander) it may force the AG to actually bring charges in order to avoid being sued for slander (if Cuomo is convicted then it's no longer slander because it was proven true in court).
The same thing happened to Rudy when they revoked his law license because they didn't agree with what he was saying about the election. This was probably a very smart move by Rudy.

Clown world.

Scandal makes strange bedfellows.
Rudy isn't wrong though. He's not saying Cuomo is innocent, he's saying he isn't going to get a fair trial because of the way the ag released all of this info as of he were guilty without a trial... due process and all that you know

No. No he is NOT going down. This shit show will be swept under the carpet in a matter of days. I have some ocean front property here in north east kansas I'll sell you if you believe otherwise. :homer:

I cant stand Cuomo but Giullianis point is spot on. In my opinion the AG is doing nothing but slandering the Governor because she wants his job. This stunt of hers ought to preclude her from running for the office. There is no legitimate reason as AG for doing what she did. Why once she had real evidence didnt she present it to a grand jury to seek an indictment? I think her actions were purely a political move to convict him in the media. If she or her two attorneys runs for governor or any office it could quite honestly could be considered an abuse of power and violation of law. Of course being NY Democrats none of that matters.

Old Rudy broke the code.

Cuomo gets accused, has made it clear all along he will not step down, AG investigates and then spills the beans just like Comey did - remember when Hillary was guilty but no reasonable person would file charges? Here we go again. The AG's actions provide a basis for Cuomo to walk away scot-free.

Cuomo will ride this one, same as the VA governor who dressed either in blackface or as a KKK member. The media will forget all about it by next week.

And yet… people think the elite are controlling the govt…

the govt are the elite

liberals also like to feel superior and that in turn makes them want to "help people" this allows them to offset the guilt they feel from likeing to be superior
Liberals don't actually help anyone , they like to have programs for the little people/serfs that don't do shit but make these useless ****s feel good about themselves.

It's not really about results , but the smugness they feel because they tried , fuck these assholes.

Fox is reporting one of the accusers is filing a criminal complaint with the police. Not sure if anything will happen but it’s a step in the right direction.

The goober was asked to step down & he refused...

Some blurb about a petition to drop his naming of bridge after his father back to Tappan Zee :stirthepot:

I would like to make a friendly wager that Cuomo get's nailed. Maybe a week self ban. Something easy. I dont know enough about the specifics or the process, legally to be more clear or less ambiguous, to articulate the terms of Cuomo's demise. Criminal charges filed, conviction, impeachment. But I believe he will "go down".

I'm shocked that cock sucker actually resigned...

You get to hate your LT Gov in two weeks. Even though she's a Dem, she's from upstate, so there is slight hope for less retardation.

You get to hate your LT Gov in two weeks. Even though she's a Dem, she's from upstate, so there is slight hope for less retardation.
She calls Buffalo suburbs home.....if you ever been in Buffalo......you would never go back....what a shit hole.

WTF 2 weeks notice, get security and walk his ass out.

Top Back Refresh