What's new

cuomo going down baby!

They're pushing for proof to do anything up there. One reason I have no desire to travel to the north east.

Not my problem. I say New Yorkers deserve everything they get. They've wanted this trash pile for decades, now they have it. Good for them.
There is a difference between NY City and the whole state. Just like the west coast states. They are ruled by population densities in a few cities and have no voice in representation when it comes to elections.

There is a difference between NY City and the whole state. Just like the west coast states. They are ruled by population densities in a few cities and have no voice in representation when it comes to elections.
I understand. We have Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Erie, Harrisburg, and Scranton. Trust me, I get it.

They need to push on their representatives to help them. We did. We limited our governor's powers with a vote and no more shut downs without evidence to justify it and a vote.

CNN is blasting as a huge headline. thats a change of pace, for sure. anything to distract from Biden getting absolutely crushed legislatively, and coming under attack from AOC and pelosi for letting the evictions happen. right now, the entire Dem party is in a dumpster fire and they are turning on their own people.

Theyve run out of stuff to blame Trump for, the Jan 6th dog and pony hearings were short lived and didnt distract from much of anything, and now they are all going on recess and all of Bidens legislative agenda is in the toilet with only a 3 vote majority in the house. good. i hope they choke on it all.

I'd be absolutely shocked if anything happens to him.
But if it were a Republican...holy hell!!

Almost 100% of upstate is red and half of Long Island. We didn’t vote for this guy the city did.

We don’t share his morals. We live on farms in small sub100k cities, we shoot guns, hunt, have bonfires, wheel, fish, boat in one of our gorgeous lakes, help our neighbors wrench on their cars, volunteer to help our communities, our kids still play in the woods etc. Don’t confuse us with the city scumbags. We don’t want this shit… hell half of the city people don’t even want it.
This right here ^^^^^ .

I bet he gets ran out and someone even further left steps up to the plate. The crazy left ones don’t like him because he isn’t far enough left...

He's fucking delusional...said everything he did is because he's Italian, but no criminal charges.

He just said in a press conference that he starting a new sexual harassment office or something along those lines...

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Cry me a river yah little baby.
Ironic, does this mean you need the nice care lady to come change your depends? Just made a SCOTUS ruling in your pants did ya? Mean guy on IBB posted his opinion and it hurt you deep?

Ironic, does this mean you need the nice care lady to come change your depends? Just made a SCOTUS ruling in your pants did ya? Mean guy on IBB posted his opinion and it hurt you deep?
As usual you have nothing so you break out the "old" jokes. How incredibly sad of you.

As usual you have nothing so you break out the "old" jokes. How incredibly sad of you.
Going to show you were wrong if something does happen to Cuomo. I would have said nothing if you'd phrased it as an opinion rather than stating it as a forgone conclusion.
Please try to tell me that this wasn't a sad attempt at being a condescending old fuck?

Dude is guilty of criminally negligent homicide and y'all a cheering because he got caught playing grabass :shaking:
I'm just hoping that it's only the beginning, because i want to see our governor go down for the same nursing home shit she did here...i know it's a long shot, but it's something.

President Biden called on Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York to resign after the state’s attorney general found that Mr. Cuomo had sexually harassed women.

Tuesday, August 3, 2021 5:01 PM EST
Mr. Biden, a longtime friend of Mr. Cuomo’s, had initially avoided addressing the accusations, and at first seemed content to stay on the sidelines of a growing rift between the Democratic Party and the increasingly isolated New York governor. But on Tuesday, the last of Mr. Cuomo’s allies began distancing themselves.

Pelosi is calling for the same. He is toast. I do not like how this is going down as it’s a easy way out for him. Would rather he get brought up on manslaughter charges.
He's not toast...

he's just going to resign. Soros will pay off the wimmens. Quomo will be in the white house....

Because 'murican's have short memeries.

Top Back Refresh