What's new

Cool Old Iron in your Hood

76CF291C-CEC2-4A13-B46B-E1328C98F1C1.jpeg
Thats cool as hell.:smokin:

Gotta be nearly the last of its kind being used in its intended purpose ( dig the meats)...

Damn 58 Impala is my dream car, nice.
4 of us inna 58 coming back to base drunk back in my USN days. Rolled 3 times in a big slough(ditch). Us two in the back tumbling like beans in a castanet. Front passenger throwed out and stuck the landing like a gymnast. Driver only one hurt and wearing a lap belt. (No shoulder belts back then.) Lively 3 seconds I tell-ya. Built like a tank probably saved our drunk hides.
Hope you snag one.

I bet that thing is a handful if you ever feel froggy and put your foot in it. lol

That’s one rare machine right there. Diamond-T COE! diamond-T’s were rare to begin with and the COE even fewer and farther between.
It's sitting out front of John's U-Pull, U-Save salvage yard.
1211 Addison Ave W, Twin Falls, ID 83301

I've never heard it over 1500 RPMs :laughing:
Local guy has/had a T bucket. I was at the 4 way stop at the end of my in-laws street one time and I saw him goose it coming down the street towards me. It was all he could do to keep it in the street. He had his hands full sawing the wheel back and forth and the look on his face was "oh fuck"! his had 4" skinnies on the front and steam rollers on the back. :laughing:

He got is shut down pretty quick before he ate shit and landed in someone's front yard.

think small midwest town streets:laughing:

Top Back Refresh