What's new

Cool Old Iron in your Hood

IMG_9369.jpeg

A freind of mine just bought this.
1955 T Bird
68,000 original miles, not registered since 1998
Everything is original except the intake, but stock intake and carb came with the car.
It runs, but only on an aux tank, some type of blockage from the gas tank to the fuel pump.

I knew he was looking for a project, saw this on Marketplace and sent him the ad. He was the first to call, first to look at it.
He got it for $9750.00

tbird01.jpg

tbird02.jpg

tbird03.jpg

tbird04.jpg

Isn't that cheap for a car like that?

Yes.

If running in good shape, probably a 30K car.

They guy selling it says people were calling and offering more to sell it out from under my friend, those offers got up to 14K.

It was his dad's car. His dad had bought it fr his mom.
He wanted it to go to someone who wasn't just going to flip it. My friend isn't. It's his retirement car.

While talking to the guy he said, "Yea, my dad bought it for my mom Diana. My friend says "My wife's name is Diana"
"The car is yours"

thats awesome

It is, for him.

I must have seen that ad right when I was posted.
I sent it to my friend, he must have called right away to be the first, cause it was cheap.

Wish I had room for a project right now, it was cheap enough I could have afforded it. LOL

A freind of mine just bought this.
1955 T Bird
68,000 original miles, not registered since 1998
Everything is original except the intake, but stock intake and carb came with the car.
It runs, but only on an aux tank, some type of blockage from the gas tank to the fuel pump.

I knew he was looking for a project, saw this on Marketplace and sent him the ad. He was the first to call, first to look at it.
He got it for $9750.00

tbird01.jpg

tbird02.jpg

tbird03.jpg

tbird04.jpg
One of my favorite cars. Nice!:smokin:

Yes.

If running in good shape, probably a 30K car.

They guy selling it says people were calling and offering more to sell it out from under my friend, those offers got up to 14K.

It was his dad's car. His dad had bought it fr his mom.
He wanted it to go to someone who wasn't just going to flip it. My friend isn't. It's his retirement car.

While talking to the guy he said, "Yea, my dad bought it for my mom Diana. My friend says "My wife's name is Diana"
"The car is yours"
It's not always about the money.

I was just thinking today about how thunderbirds are ford's monte carlo

sorta kinda a similar 'meth mouth/trailerdweller' indicator to how 'decade old mercedes/bmw' is an indicator of a somali/nigerian apartment dweller.

I was just thinking today about how thunderbirds are ford's monte carlo

sorta kinda a similar 'meth mouth/trailerdweller' indicator to how 'decade old mercedes/bmw' is an indicator of a somali/nigerian apartment dweller.
You profilin bruh? And anyway Ford turned the Tbird to shit in 1958 and sorta redeemed it in the 60s. They turned their corvette into an Impala. Stoopid.

Top Back Refresh