What's new

Companies with Exceptional Customer Service

That's because Amazon just puts it off on the vendor and even if the issue is Amazon's fault they tell the vendor to STFU and eat it. What choice do you have? Amazon is practically everyone's biggest account. So you just STFU and eat it.

I've gotten Amazon to admit fault exactly once and it still resulted in me eating the money, they just agreed to remove the negative review.
I am Amazon's customer. Not the vendor's. That is not my concern as to the relationship between Amazon and it's vendors.

I buy from Amazon because I can buy just about anything, have to my door, and if something goes wrong, they are going to take care of it for ME.

I am pretty sure most vendors are happy to eat a few sales for access to the largest marketplace in the world. If they aren't, again, not my problem.

I am Amazon's customer. Not the vendor's. That is not my concern as to the relationship between Amazon and it's vendors.

I buy from Amazon because I can buy just about anything, have to my door, and if something goes wrong, they are going to take care of it for ME.

I am pretty sure most vendors are happy to eat a few sales for access to the largest marketplace in the world. If they aren't, again, not my problem.
It's funny how people on here will bitch about how there's nothing made in America anymore and how small businesses struggle and how you can't buy anything local anymore and then turn around and celebrate one of the primary reasons for all of the above. As long as it saves them a dime they'll celebrate it. Which is fine. You're free to do that. I just don't want to see you bitching about any of the aforementioned common grievances. :laughing:

It's funny how people on here will bitch about how there's nothing made in America anymore and how small businesses struggle and how you can't buy anything local anymore and then turn around and celebrate one of the primary reasons for all of the above. As long as it saves them a dime they'll celebrate it. Which is fine. You're free to do that. I just don't want to see you bitching about any of the aforementioned common grievances. :laughing:
Which like items are made in the USA that I would buy from WalMart, Target, or any grocery store vs. what I would buy from Amazon? From laundry soap to towels to televisions to toilet paper. Can you name any? How about 5. That is 1000s of items. Go.

Where can I buy an American made coffee makes local to me?

Where can I buy an American made 12v fridge local to me? Let me know.

Where can I buy an American made drone for consumer use? Go. Local?? Go.

Where can I buy an American made bicycle, a wheel, or even a tube local to me? Go.

Where can I buy 6" flexible hose for my cyclone dust collector local to me and American made? Go.

Where can I but American made jeans, shoes, shirts, socks, underwear local to me? Go

Where can I even buy a fucking American flag local to me? Go.

STFU with your nonsense.

I buy shit I need from a company that does what it say it will and takes care of when shit goes wrong. If someone local has a like or better product, I am happy to buy it if I even know that they are around.

You virtue signaled just fine. I am sure you feel great. I would bet you don't back up your actions and your house is full of Chinese made products just like mine is.

Where can I buy an American made coffee makes local to me?

Where can I but American made jeans, shoes, shirts, socks, underwear local to me? Go

Where can I even buy a fucking American flag local to me? Go.
you can buy all these things if you just looked a little harder than amazon. yeah you still gotta ship some of it but keep on buying the chinese garbage. Some things you just cant find but basic shit that you listed is very much available.

Made in America has a great list of clothing to get you started.

Malkoff flashlights has been good to me. some of the screws came out of the belt clip on my flashlight so i emailed them asking about the size to get some new ones and they had some shipped to my house for free.

you can buy all these things if you just looked a little harder than amazon. yeah you still gotta ship some of it but keep on buying the chinese garbage. Some things you just cant find but basic shit that you listed is very much available.

Made in America has a great list of clothing to get you started.

Malkoff flashlights has been good to me. some of the screws came out of the belt clip on my flashlight so i emailed them asking about the size to get some new ones and they had some shipped to my house for free.

Which of those coffee makers do you own?

The Bunn that keeps water hot 24/7 or the $645 one?

Ok, you are better than me. I will take my $80 Ninja from Amazon.

There are not enough clothing companies that are strictly made in the USA to have a wardrobe of USA stuff. I own some Darn Tough socks and 3 pairs of my hiking boots are Danner.

I buy only Kershaw knives for the most part.

Again, show some pictures of your houseful of USA made items. I doubt it's 5%

Plus, IDGAF what you, or anyone else thinks, I buy what I want. Thanks

On the opposite side of the spectrum is ATT, it’s absolutely the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with.

I stick with my Specializeds, which I did but local by the way at Rubber Soul
Hard to find made in the USA bike frames anymore. Even from USA companies. Before carbon bikes becoming more mainstream you could buy an intense that was welded in Temecula, CA. Not anymore unfortunately.

Ibis still makes this one in the US, but it's not really my type of riding:
Exie USA - Ibis Cycles Inc.

On the opposite side of the spectrum is ATT, it’s absolutely the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with.
Never dealt with Comcast, eh? :flipoff2:

Poly Pipe Solutions... I ordered up 10 HDPE sockets to have as spares for my water line... Thought I ordered the wrong stuff. Called to ask and they immediately said "nope... that was our fault. You ordered the right stuff, we shipped the wrong stuff." Received a "your order has shipped" email 30 minutes later.

One of the best customer service companies I've dealt with has to be Woodland Mills. They are a Canadian company but they are top notch. If anyone is looking or thinking about buying a sawmill, I highly recommend giving them a look.

One of the best customer service companies I've dealt with has to be Woodland Mills. They are a Canadian company but they are top notch. If anyone is looking or thinking about buying a sawmill, I highly recommend giving them a look.
Buy the 130... anything else is just way too small. No way a 126 can support a 26" diameter cut...

But otherwise, agree.

WoolWax...similar to Fluid Film but a better product with amazing service. Way stickier and doesn't wash off near as easily as Fluid Film.

I had just bought a couple cases before Memorial Day, I think. They came out with a sale and I mentioned that it was too bad that I had just bought some.

They issued me a credit without me even asking.

Plus their service is excellent. Stuff is shipped fast.

WoolWax...similar to Fluid Film but a better product with amazing service. Way stickier and doesn't wash off near as easily as Fluid Film.

I had just bought a couple cases before Memorial Day, I think. They came out with a sale and I mentioned that it was too bad that I had just bought some.

They issued me a credit without me even asking.

Plus their service is excellent. Stuff is shipped fast.
Thanks. I've been looking at those, I'll go Woolwax.

Sig Sauer.

Bought some of their 10k range finding binos with the Applied Ballistics software. Used them a few times and noticed an inclusion in one of the optics, not a scratch on the lens, but a black spot that was internal. Sent them back for repair, and they sent me a replacement set of the newer Gen2 variety. Took maybe 10 days round trip.

Top Back Refresh