What's new

Companies with Exceptional Customer Service

ATN scopes, called about some parts for a scope I bought used at the gun shop, they not only sent me the parts for free, they included a scope QD mount and 2 t-shirts. Big shot out to Ken.........

Dinosaur Electronics - RV circuit boards

Had a problem with my fridge, they didn't offer a replacement part yet but the guy had a board he had fixed and sent it to me without asking, he just said let me know if it fixed it. (It didn't cause some thing else was wrong) He paid shipping both ways (pre paid) .

I ended up buying their furnace circuit board which resolved a 3 year problem I had been having with the OEM board.
I'd buy everything I could from them for RV electronics.

East Coast Gear Supply- Chase is the man!

Cascade Designs- best outdoor industry warranty/ customer service.

Paypal- if you call at night or weekends an talk to an american, theyre pretty good about fixing issues.

This might seem stupid, but maybe someone with kids will care: Dart Zone (They're competitors with Nerf for making foam dart guns)

I went all in and bought one of their fancy battery operated guns that shoots nerf darts waaay harder and farther than a sane person would want. Two years ago when I bought it, it was on sale for $70. Now it's ~$120.

Well the little switch that revs up the motor went out- I verified with a multimeter it was a bad switch. I don't want to pay $120 for a new gun, so I email Dart Zone and ask them if they would just sell me the switch and I could swap it in myself. They replied that they did not sell the switch by itself, but if I would send them my mailing address, they would ship me a brand new gun. Pretty cool.

Amazon is really tough to beat and especially for a large company

I have have good experiences at Lowes and Home Depot. Not in "help" but returns, orders, etc.

Custom Spline. Todd was awesome with me

This might seem stupid, but maybe someone with kids will care: Dart Zone (They're competitors with Nerf for making foam dart guns)

I went all in and bought one of their fancy battery operated guns that shoots nerf darts waaay harder and farther than a sane person would want. Two years ago when I bought it, it was on sale for $70. Now it's ~$120.

Well the little switch that revs up the motor went out- I verified with a multimeter it was a bad switch. I don't want to pay $120 for a new gun, so I email Dart Zone and ask them if they would just sell me the switch and I could swap it in myself. They replied that they did not sell the switch by itself, but if I would send them my mailing address, they would ship me a brand new gun. Pretty cool.
Noted. No kids, but my boss and his wife both have a bunch of nerf guns they shoot each other in the office with when one or the other is being retarded. :laughing:

For cat owners.
DownyPaws. Bought a USB rechargeable Cat Water Fountain on Amazon. It died quickly because the contacts between pump and controller sucked. I left feedback on Amazon and they immediately reached out and offered me a new version. They recognized and fixed the problem.

For water drinkers.
Aquasana. We have the under sink reverse osmosis system. We were early adopters, and they upgraded us to a newer model for free. They have also been very good about replacement parts for free.

Home depot took care of me on a special order door that came damaged, Steve and sons brand, both home depot and Steve's expedited the replacement so I could meet deadlines

I'm switching back to lowes, they give me 5% off with my pro card, cool. My daughter got a job at home depot because they paid a dollar more (was juggling job offers from both) good for her. I was being patient waiting for her employee discount to come in, while spending $800 week there, for months on end (huge remodel on our home). Nope, no employee discount. So I wander back to lowes:laughing:

Noted. No kids, but my boss and his wife both have a bunch of nerf guns they shoot each other in the office with when one or the other is being retarded. :laughing:
Most of the nerf guns can be taken apart easily and the springs upgraded. We had a couple nerf pistols in my last shop that would leave welts:laughing:.

Battle Born batteries

Victron Energy

x2 for USAA.
Interesting. I have always heard that Victron sucks at customer service and using your dealer is the only real way to get a question or concern handled. Luckily, I have never had an issue to test them out. Shit just works beautifully.

Same with Battle Born. Haven't has to try their service. Never had any issues.

DGD Inc on eBay.

Absolute best eBay vendor I've ever dealt with. I bought a used rack mount amplifier from them. The ad stated it was only tested to power on. The amp arrived very well packaged and in decent cosmetic condition, but the left channel was very distorted. I asked if I could exchange it for one of the 1/2 dozen or so other same model amps they had listed. They decided to just send me another amp, no cost to me. They even waited to ship it to ensure I'd be home when it arrived, since I was out of town for work. The new amp had a different, but easier for me to diagnose issues. Between the two amps and some replacement parts, I was able to put together one complete working amp. I informed the vendor of my diagnosis, confirmation of the issue, progress, and eventual success. The vendor wanted to know about the parts I replaced, so I sent them a link to it, thinking they had others with a similar issue to fix. Nope, they reimbursed me the cost of the part, and told me to keep the 2nd amp for spare parts.

Tractor Supply 3 hours ago. Bought a griddle, price matched, waived delivery since all the units they had were assembled. Easy as pie. Just waiting for it to show up.

I'll throw one in for Custom Wheel Adapters. My phone has apparently been fucky for the last couple weeks. Staff member there tried to get ahold of me all week and ended up calling me from his own cell just to be sure he could get in touch. Got the adapters squared away and sent right out.

1724066743298.png

Amazon is really tough to beat and especially for a large company

I have have good experiences at Lowes and Home Depot. Not in "help" but returns, orders, etc.

Custom Spline. Todd was awesome with me
That's because Amazon just puts it off on the vendor and even if the issue is Amazon's fault they tell the vendor to STFU and eat it. What choice do you have? Amazon is practically everyone's biggest account. So you just STFU and eat it.

I've gotten Amazon to admit fault exactly once and it still resulted in me eating the money, they just agreed to remove the negative review.

Top Back Refresh