What's new

China and the USofA... should you be concerned?

I was forwarded a video of a guy talking about how he’s found out about China going around in Oklahoma and buying up large ranches for 2 to 3x there value. His question was why? What for? Then he heard about China loaning money to the Caribbean islands like Jamaica for access to land there to build a military station. He said he googled it and sure enough it’s out there but non of it is in the mainstream media talking about it.

this is the first article questioning chinas intentions in the Caribbean’s.

Really? Its not china, they are asian but not chinese.

Tyson and companys similar to that buy up land parcels after running the local rancher out and employing Vietnamese workers to run them

put down the crack pipe. they are putting in mega chicken houses, hog farms and cattle ranches

Oops. Sonebody apparently forgot about Ivankas Chinese trademarks. And Trump Tower Moscow.

Bottom line: Show me 100 politicians and I will show you 99 who are peddling influence to enrich themselves.

And they should all be slapped down hard for that shit.

Really? Its not china, they are asian but not chinese.

Tyson and companys similar to that buy up land parcels after running the local rancher out and employing Vietnamese workers to run them

put down the crack pipe. they are putting in mega chicken houses, hog farms and cattle ranches

talked to my uncle last night who sold them 60 acres in rural Nowata county. They told him they’re going to grow marijuana. Buying up all the land for sale in the area.

I know at one point they were buying up farms and collecting the subsidies to not farm them

talked to my uncle last night who sold them 60 acres in rural Nowata county. They told him they’re going to grow marijuana. Buying up all the land for sale in the area.

Tyson, or the chinese?

quote-i-dont-mean-to-brag-but-i-have-the-same-exact-medical-degree-as-bill-gates.jpg
Gates is fucking smart.

There’s a big chinese “buy” been going on here for years, i guess the real question is whether the guy buying it is just a new china economy billionaire wanting to get into raising cattle, or of it’s the Chinese government buying it through a shell buyer for a missile base. The cattle ranch is a little easier to believe, especially when you’ve got loads of local people going in there and working with those cattle on a daily basis.

There’s a big chinese “buy” been going on here for years, i guess the real question is whether the guy buying it is just a new china economy billionaire wanting to get into raising cattle, or of it’s the Chinese government buying it through a shell buyer for a missile base. The cattle ranch is a little easier to believe, especially when you’ve got loads of local people going in there and working with those cattle on a daily basis.

It's probably as simple as people moving money out of the Chinese market and simultaneously making money by selling food back to the Chinese market. They bought Smithfield Hams years ago, which was a mistake IMO.

It's probably as simple as people moving money out of the Chinese market and simultaneously making money by selling food back to the Chinese market. They bought Smithfield Hams years ago, which was a mistake IMO.
They're actually just making a helluva lot of money selling it here. I can't remember just what the status of the beef export market to China is, but they've done a heck of a job with branding this stuff from this one ranch and others that have bought breeder cattle from them. Just the "Certified Angus" scam on a little smaller, regional scale..

They're actually just making a helluva lot of money selling it here. I can't remember just what the status of the beef export market to China is, but they've done a heck of a job with branding this stuff from this one ranch and others that have bought breeder cattle from them. Just the "Certified Angus" scam on a little smaller, regional scale..

Why not make money in both places? At the time they bought Smithfield the were struggling to produce enough pork domestically.

China has been pumping a lot of money into US universities, something like a billion dollars in total over the past couple of years.

Why not make money in both places? At the time they bought Smithfield the were struggling to produce enough pork domestically.

I'm sure they are, now, but you've got to realize our trade agreement with China on exporting beef there was only agreed on back in June or so: as I recall we were pretty much locked out of their market until then.. This bunch has been doing this for a decade or more.

The Chinese

you have to be a resident of oklahoma to get a grow license and a retail license...sooooooo

banks wont take weed money so unless they plan on deeding the land to someone else and flying home with wads of cash im gonna call bullshit

Top Back Refresh