What's new

China and the USofA... should you be concerned?

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I was forwarded a video of a guy talking about how he’s found out about China going around in Oklahoma and buying up large ranches for 2 to 3x there value. His question was why? What for? Then he heard about China loaning money to the Caribbean islands like Jamaica for access to land there to build a military station. He said he googled it and sure enough it’s out there but non of it is in the mainstream media talking about it.

this is the first article questioning chinas intentions in the Caribbean’s.

I was forwarded a video of a guy talking about how he’s found out about China going around in Oklahoma and buying up large ranches for 2 to 3x there value. His question was why? What for? Then he heard about China loaning money to the Caribbean islands like Jamaica for access to land there to build a military station. He said he googled it and sure enough it’s out there but non of it is in the mainstream media talking about it.

this is the first article questioning chinas intentions in the Caribbean’s.

They have literally built islands so that they can encroach on other countries. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Reactions: Clb
All I know is you can't trust the MSM anymore, not even Fox. Their top headline this morning was how Trump "acknowledged some responsibility for the Capitol riot". Does that remotely sound like anything he would actually say?

Reactions: Clb
Zero chance of China building a military base in the Caribbean. ZERO. Not even Creepy Joe and Camel Toe would allow that to happen. As for buying land in OK. So what. If push comes to shove are they going to come take it back to China?

Yes it's called Debt Trapping and it's covered extensively in the real MSM: NYT articles after the front page, WSJ, the economist, FT, Foreign Policy, etc.

Just POPULAR MSM is not reporting it. Anything said about the Chinese is rayciss.

The Chinese are involved in any weak small nation, they've corralled Pakistan which is not weak or small, but essential to distract China's enemy, India.

They've Debt Trapped both Uruguay and Venezuela. The Chinese state-owned oil company had an exclusive deal to buy sulphurous Venezuelan oil and sell it to the Dutch on Curacao and Aruba. With processed Oil Sands oil, US shale, and plenty of new light-sweet crude drilling in the ME, nobody wanted Venezuela's shitty sulphury oil, but they still had to sell a certain amount to China, who controlled a guaranteed profit margin. The dutch of course paid way, way, way below on Venezuelan crude, which means the Venezuelans sold crude below cost to China who then made guaranteed profits. For years.

The Uruguay trap was a hydro-electric plant which now has to be paid back via raised taxes on the Uruguayans.

Sri Lanka had to hand over an entire port that the Chinese built, but Sri Lanka almost completely paid for. It wasn't two payments late, the Chinese are far more fair than your Mortgage Lender. But 5 or 6 missed payments, boom, entire port went to the Chinamen.

Question- if China is paying too much for land in OK, then don't they have to pay too much for property taxes as well? Doesn't seem like a very good way to go about debt trapping.

Zero chance of China building a military base in the Caribbean. ZERO. Not even Creepy Joe and Camel Toe would allow that to happen. As for buying land in OK. So what. If push comes to shove are they going to come take it back to China?

Good thing Joe doesn't have a history of taking millions of dollars from the Chinese.

I was in Jamaica in 2019 and there is a brand new highway along the north shore that they were more than happy to tell us the Chinese built for them. I doubt they built them a highway out of the kindness of their hearts.

Question- if China is paying too much for land in OK, then don't they have to pay too much for property taxes as well? Doesn't seem like a very good way to go about debt trapping.

we are... $27TRILLION+ in debt.

You really think property taxes are a concern to the Chinese?

we are... $27TRILLION+ in debt.

You really think property taxes are a concern to the Chinese?

yes, all that is true. I was just saying that buying land in OK for too much money doesn't seem like some sort of nefarious plan. Especially if the US economy tanks. Then they are losing money on the land. What's the point?

yes, all that is true. I was just saying that buying land in OK for too much money doesn't seem like some sort of nefarious plan. Especially if the US economy tanks. Then they are losing money on the land. What's the point?

last I checked, no one is making more land.

You're thinking of it as a potential investment for a monetary return.... they may be thinking of it as an investment for a military return... who knows?

But you're kind of stepping over Trillion dollar bills to pick up pennies...

last I checked, no one is making more land.

You're thinking of it as a potential investment for a monetary return.... they may be thinking of it as an investment for a military return... who knows?

But you're kind of stepping over Trillion dollar bills to pick up pennies...

I mean, if it's a military thing, they're going to have to come and take it either way. What's the point in buying?

I brought up the property tax thing because it is funny that the evil Chinese plan still requires them to pay the tax man to make it happen.

Don't think I take the threat of China lightly, I don't. The more we all fight amongst ourselves, the strong our enemies get. My Oregon farmhand turned WWII Marine grandpa maintained that China would be our biggest threat. He had been saying that since coming back from overseas in the pacific. He was more worried about them all through the cold war and up until he passed in 1995 than the Russians, Cubans, etc. Said there were just too many of them compared to too few of us.

You're thinking of it as a potential investment for a monetary return.

is it the government buying land or wealthy chinese people? i think its more of a powerflex 'i own land in the USA' than anything. no idea on laws, but i wonder if it helps their visa and potential citizenship options.

the point is to own land within the USA?

Can you go to China and own land there?

also, just because the land sold for 3-4x value, doesnt mean its appraised that way. also, if they bought ranches, they probably bought cattle/sheep/goats/pigs which means tax ag exemption.

my guess is they payed 3-4x the value because they overpayed for the mineral rights as well. hmmmm.... i wonder why they would do that??

this stuff isnt hard. but id like to know why some people struggle with it.

I mean, if it's a military thing, they're going to have to come and take it either way. What's the point in buying?

I brought up the property tax thing because it is funny that the evil Chinese plan still requires them to pay the tax man to make it happen.

Normalization....

Think about all of the things in the last ~20 years that once would have been abhorred but are now have been normalized.... This could arguably be a small investment to make the most conservative areas of the country comfortable with CCP presence???

Dunno... just one way of looking at it, i guess.

the point is to own land within the USA?

Can you go to China and own land there?

also, just because the land sold for 3-4x value, doesnt mean its appraised that way. also, if they bought ranches, they probably bought cattle/sheep/goats/pigs which means tax ag exemption.

my guess is they payed 3-4x the value because they overpayed for the mineral rights as well. hmmmm.... i wonder why they would do that??

this stuff isnt hard. but id like to know why some people struggle with it.

You're making a lot of assumptions. As every good realtor/appraiser knows, land value is all about comps, so if enough places in the area are selling for too much, that's what it gets appraised at. I don't struggle with that part of the equation because it happens here all the time.

As for the mineral rights grab- it sounds like you believe the Chinese government figured something out in OK that all the other big capitalist energy and mining companies somehow missed over the years?

I'm far more concerned with the amount of media they invest in to influence than I am them buying land in the middle of OK.

Anybody here old enough to remember the 80s when the Japanese were buying all kinds of commercial property in NY and LA only to have to take a loss and resell after a few years?
When I first strarted in the trade Jap Wrap was cheap Japanese made electrical tape, now we have ChiCom Wrap

You're making a lot of assumptions. As every good realtor/appraiser knows, land value is all about comps, so if enough places in the area are selling for too much, that's what it gets appraised at. I don't struggle with that part of the equation because it happens here all the time.

As for the mineral rights grab- it sounds like you believe the Chinese government figured something out in OK that all the other big capitalist energy and mining companies somehow missed over the years?

you want to know why they are doing something? then start listing out all the benefits they could get by doing something.

Mineral rights means oil and gas, just to keep it simple. OK is the 4th largest crude producing state in 2019. The Chinese are doing what all other capitalist energy companies do, and thats buy when the market is low. $47 a barrel crude right now? Thats ok, Chinese have unlimited government money and could sit until that price is $110 again. Then lease their land.

or not.

Maybe they are going to get in on the US government subsidizing giant wind and solar farms by Joe Biden, and sell surface easements for thousand acre solar farms and and windmills out the ass.

Chinese buying land in OK? dont know why they would do that? Theres a hundred reasons.

you want to know why they are doing something? then start listing out all the benefits they could get by doing something.

Mineral rights means oil and gas, just to keep it simple. OK is the 4th largest crude producing state in 2019. The Chinese are doing what all other capitalist energy companies do, and thats buy when the market is low. $47 a barrel crude right now? Thats ok, Chinese have unlimited government money and could sit until that price is $110 again. Then lease their land.

or not.

Maybe they are going to get in on the US government subsidizing giant wind and solar farms by Joe Biden, and sell surface easements for thousand acre solar farms and and windmills out the ass.

Chinese buying land in OK? dont know why they would do that? Theres a hundred reasons.

So what would you guys prefer? Some sort of law against selling to foreign governments? I'll be the previous land owners who sold were stoked.

This thread is about 5 years behind the curve....

My "Paul Revere" moment and warnings were sounded off back in 2015.

Chinese Jeep Wrangler Is Freedom's Nightmare......(continuation) ~ 4/22/2015

Archived link here --> https://archive.vn/fNO3M
and here ---> https://archive.vn/2XvNV

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.48.07 AM.png

Of course, you'll no longer find the actual thread as the marxists & big-corp fascists have nuked the entire thread. We are talking all 67 pages of it's commie fightin' goodness which has been HGTD by the mods + their Internet Brands overlords.

Aside from the titz-n-azz thread of yes, the once popular Jeep forum prior to being douche-nozzled by the "dictator whom shall not be named", it was the 2nd/3rd most popular thread in that forum's chit-chat equivalent aka "Anything & Everything."

If you are now just waking up to the CCP infiltration, goodness, I just don't know what to say other than how in the F have most y'all been breathing with your heads so far up your asses for the last 5 years ???

What the censoring fuck-tards @ Internet Brands didn't bank on is that I had already started to archive some of the thread's pages. Google has already completely nuked it from their archive database. Fortunately, I made secondary / tertiary back-ups.

The signal will not be stopped. Truth will come to light.

I was in Jamaica in 2019 and there is a brand new highway along the north shore that they were more than happy to tell us the Chinese built for them. I doubt they built them a highway out of the kindness of their hearts.
Does not matter. Are you familiar with the Monroe Doctrine? Any attempts by Russia or China to develop a military facility in the Western Hemisphere will be blocked with military force if necessary. Bank on it.

We'll just borrow more from them and give it back as aid. You're not following along

Does not matter. Are you familiar with the Monroe Doctrine? Any attempts by Russia or China to develop a military facility in the Western Hemisphere will be blocked with military force if necessary. Bank on it.

I honestly hope you're right, but I really doubt you are.

They’ve been buying up land for years here in Ca. This is nothing new.

Last go around, prior to the 08 crash, they we’re paying top dollar for houses and land. They’d pay cash, refinance, pull a bunch of money out and then defaulted when the market tanked. No clue why, but it happened a lot. Weird.

yet why doesnt china allow foreigners to do the same in their country?

its pathetic we allow foreign countries to buy land and businesses on american soil

Top Back Refresh