What's new

Chief buggy

23AB702E-F2B6-48B6-B0B4-95AE1C559E9B.jpeg
C01FF62A-2A03-4EDE-BA40-55C8AB14C8E3.jpeg
9F7F53C8-5550-4484-950A-6CC7A85275C7.jpeg
3362D485-196A-4E48-86B9-3B3FF9FC164E.jpeg

If I push it towards the center. I could push it forward a tick
Personally, I think it's awesome to see such a small booster set up in a buggy. I know Vanco did those remote boosters and the electric Honda one is popular....but yours looks really clean. Good job!

I did something similar trying to use those side mount brackets, and end result seems to be a nice little 'bucket' for loading up with debris. If I could do over, I would have just built a pad roughly underneath where I wanted the shock bracket to be, then once that pad is there, there would be enough room to move/mock up the shock where you want it. Once you know where the shock eye needs to be, could just make tabs off of the pad, and have a much cleaner design that won't load up with junk. Don't know if that makes sense. Quick photoshop that might make sense?

1708119021275b.jpg

Not a ton of progress. Life has picked up a little bit, and been doing some prep for wheeling season with the truggy and trailer.

I did get an earlier model housing(2006) so that i can go 5.38 instead of 4.88. So i got that housing stripped and brackets transferred over. Then i will just steal the e locker from the 2012+ housing. i'll have to snap some pics.

that explains why my buddy who also used a sterling had a bitch of a time finding a carrier/spool. he basic complaint was the after market has not caught up yet and welded his. early one if i recall.

damn thats handy, you got that file for the tall red gas cans?
I do, they way they are drawn, they key together, and have reference marks to align the uprights on the sides. then the hold down bar will hold with the water or gas can in either. So in my example I could carry 4 of either water/gas. Lockable or just use lynch pins

Those holders are great but you should have done a water drop instead of H20 as it could have matched the theme of the fire symbol. Definitely going to steal your idea.

Those holders are great but you should have done a water drop instead of H20 as it could have matched the theme of the fire symbol. Definitely going to steal your idea.
yeh they can bolt to the box or the deck. and the holes on the front will fit smaller 1-1.5 ratchet straps.

Top Back Refresh