What's new

Chemtrails

PXL_20231125_104048254.jpg

Can't be assed figuring out who's creating what I just thought it'd make a neat picture :flipoff2:

Watch out PAE!!!!!1

Attachments

• DE7C489B-3BCE-4E9C-8B7C-4D92C7164622.jpeg
    DE7C489B-3BCE-4E9C-8B7C-4D92C7164622.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
after 911 when the skies were planeless for 3 days... no chemtrails... the earth began heating significantly. The conclusion from the study was that chemtrails helped cool the earth and contrary to assumptions were a net positive for 'fighting global warming'....

I guess the airlines found a cheaper way to fly and it includes fewer chemtrails.

This will normally happen the day after a snow storm where we typically have full sun. We got a foot and a half of snow this weekend and yesterday was 100% clean and sunny, but no chemtrails, no nothing.
So, the day after a bunch of moisture departs the skies in the form of snow, more moisture is capable of staying suspended in the skies, and you don't think there could be an actual weather reason for this?

Empty skies after 9/11 set the stage for an unlikely climate change experiment - National | Globalnews.ca

I remember reading something like this...

I have not heard the correlation of tracked vs not tracked causing the haze...
I guess the carrot would be they are running fuel that is different or no emissions or something.... interesting!
Yeah, the military doesn't really care how much fuel they burn. I have B52s, AWACS, KC135s, B1s, and any number of other random military jets fly over my house all the time.
On super humid nights, with low cloud cover, we can smell the unburnt fuel off the AWACS and B52s. They both run a Pratt & Whitney TF33 turbofan from a 50s era design.

My neighbor has been going off about this saying he can't believe they are still doing it after passing the new law.

:shaking::shaking::shaking:
Quite frankly passing a law like that is equivalent to passing one that requires cows wear balloons in their tush to collect farts to prevent global warming...a complete waste of legislative time and a serious chuckle enforcing it by the constabulary.

Top Back Refresh