What's new

Chemtrails

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
I'm not saying that the CIA has a secret airport and shell companies that use secret tanker planes to spray unknown substances into the air, but here's a list of patents in case they ever wanted to

US Patent 7819362B2:?US7819362B2 - Enhanced aerial delivery system - Google Patents
US Patent 7413145B2:?US7413145B2 - Aerial delivery system - Google Patents
US Patent 5104069:?US5104069A - Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft - Google Patents
US Patent 4412654:?US4412654A - Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids - Google Patents
US Patent 3899144:?US3899144A - Powder contrail generation - Google Patents

:stirthepot:

My neighbor believes in them, (among other things). I just giggle a little and let it go. I'm really surprised she doesn't wear a tin foil hat....:laughing:

The problem with Chemtrails is that there is a logical explanation for the lines we see left behind aircraft in the sky.
1664200849739.png

And, yet there is evidence of the purposeful spraying of unknown chemicals as well.

1664200909378.png

Or are these pictures from "combating forest fires" like the chemtrail deniers claim (helluva big airplane to be swooping in over forest fires though, don't you think?)? Hmmm, these don't look like water tanks to me.

1664201156709.png

In my hallucination, there are a lot of claims the "hard-core-chemtrail-conspiracy-theorists" make that just don't make sense. At the same time to deny that someone is purposefully spraying something in the atmosphere somewhere is equally illogical given the evidence. However, I don't think that every trail behind every aircraft is the intentional dumping of unknown (to us) chemicals. I think the answer lies somewhere between "cloud seeding experiments" and "mind control substances intended to enslave the human race".

The problem with Chemtrails is that there is a logical explanation for the lines we see left behind aircraft in the sky.
1664200849739.png

And, yet there is evidence of the purposeful spraying of unknown chemicals as well.

1664200909378.png

Or are these pictures from "combating forest fires" like the chemtrail deniers claim (helluva big airplane to be swooping in over forest fires though, don't you think?)? Hmmm, these don't look like water tanks to me.

1664201156709.png

In my hallucination, there are a lot of claims the "hard-core-chemtrail-conspiracy-theorists" make that just don't make sense. At the same time to deny that someone is purposefully spraying something in the atmosphere somewhere is equally illogical given the evidence. However, I don't think that every trail behind every aircraft is the intentional dumping of unknown (to us) chemicals. I think the answer lies somewhere between "cloud seeding experiments" and "mind control substances intended to enslave the human race".
the chemicals are in JetA

20221007_124010.jpg
20221007_124011.jpg

Yesterday at 1240 on I10 maybe 50 miles west of the AZ NM line. Anybody smarter than me want to explain why a jet made 8 passes right there, or why 8 jets made the same pass? Anybody got a flight tracker site and want to weigh in?

Here's where things get uncomfortable

Application filed by Evergreen International Aviation

Screenshot_20221008-195513_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221008-195544_Chrome.jpg

Evergreen aviation has Evergreen International Airlines

Screenshot_20221008-195559_Chrome.jpg

Which has longstanding ties to the CIA.

Screenshot_20221008-195708_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-195757_Chrome.jpg

And they operated (past tense is all that's verifiable) out of Pinal Air Park. The CIA gave the airport to Evergreen.

So..... I'm not saying that the CIA is spraying chemicals in the skies above Tucson, just that they owned the airport near my house and gave it to the company that holds the patent to spray stuff in the skies. That's all:flipoff2:

Multiple jets on the same airway running in trail. Each leaves a contrail. Due to atmospheric conditions they do not dissipate rapidly. Prevailing winds aloft causes them to drift easterly. Due to the distance of each trailing jet there are multiple contrails parallel to each other.
20221007_124010.jpg
20221007_124011.jpg

Yesterday at 1240 on I10 maybe 50 miles west of the AZ NM line. Anybody smarter than me want to explain why a jet made 8 passes right there, or why 8 jets made the same pass? Anybody got a flight tracker site and want to weigh in?

20221007_124010.jpg
20221007_124011.jpg

Because the white sands missile range funnels air traffic over El Paso then southern New Mexico

My pic is a route from dfw to lax that airliners use. The red is airspace not available to operate in.

Attachments

• 0E04A514-37C7-498B-97AA-E14B5BFC01F4.png
    0E04A514-37C7-498B-97AA-E14B5BFC01F4.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 25
1} They could be military and permitted.

2} I have personally flown through the White Sands numerous times when it is not active.

3} Winds aloft can be flowing at high velocities drifting the contrails many miles in a short period of time.

4} 286. miles to las Cruces from the state line. I don't believe those contrails are over the restricted area.

Last edited:
This came in my Telegram feed this morning.

I always hate threads like this on Irate because I want to think I keep online company with level headed people, but then inevitably some people post and certainly make it seem like yes, I do indeed frequent websites where mouthbreathing, knuckle dragging, conspiracy theorists also frequent.

And the "it might be possible so I'm open minded" is also retarded. Same as believing in ghosts, ouiji boards, cults, multi-level marketing, 911 conspiracy theories, faked moon landing, flat earth, etc.

Or are these pictures from "combating forest fires" like the chemtrail deniers claim (helluva big airplane to be swooping in over forest fires though, don't you think?)
Really? You haven't seen any footage or pictures of the big tankers dropping retardant on fires?

I took these from my front yard in 2020 when we had a big fire in Monterey county and watched it make several drops throughout the day:
1665586356561.png

1665586406550.png

When you start questioning things people know are true just to get extra bullet points for your position, it really dilutes the rest of your argument even if your other points are valid. Maybe leave that part out next time?

And the "it might be possible so I'm open minded" is also retarded. Same as believing in:
ghosts
ouiji boards
cults
multi-level marketing
911 conspiracy theories
faked moon landing
flat earth
that's the problem, theories with actual merit (9/11) get lumped into insane ones (flat earth)

ghosts - idk, i'm open to the idea
ouiji boards - fake
cults - they actually exist
MLM - retards
911 theories - well, depends which ones. The only thing that makes you truly retarded is believing the official narrative we were told
moon landing - idk about this one. maybe, maybe not
flat earth - fake
hollow earth - more interesting but also fake

This pretty much covers the flat earth thing.

CHEMTRAILS, yep they do happen it's as plain as the nose on y'alls face, alot of deniers out there.

No worries you believe in what ever yall want to and I'll do the same!

that's the problem, theories with actual merit (9/11) get lumped into insane ones (flat earth)

ghosts - idk, i'm open to the idea
ouiji boards - fake
cults - they actually exist
MLM - retards
911 theories - well, depends which ones. The only thing that makes you truly retarded is believing the official narrative we were told
moon landing - idk about this one. maybe, maybe not
flat earth - fake
hollow earth - more interesting but also fake
Here's the issue. Your (not necessarily YOU-- I mean anyone's including my) opinion on these is worthless. The same as your (or anyone's) opinion on whether the earth orbits the sun. You're not "open to ideas"-- they aren't "ideas"; they are as made up as unicorns or leprechauns. Ghosts do not exist. The moon landing was not faked. 911 was not a conspiracy. Vaccines are not government mind control. I blame the invention of the internet, giving a metaphorical microphone to allow the broadcasting of idiocy. Once, in a more congenial society, we shunned this nonsense appropriately, to be seen only in the National Inquirer as we waited in line at the grocery store. Now, for whatever reason, these are not only allowed, we encourage the spread like an out of control wildfire.

We, as a society are both the most educated in existence while contemporaneously suffering from widespread dumbness. It's like everyone's running 40s on Dana 30s and saying it's bulletproof. :grinpimp:

Here's the issue. Your (not necessarily YOU-- I mean anyone's including my) opinion on these is worthless. The same as your (or anyone's) opinion on whether the earth orbits the sun. You're not "open to ideas"-- they aren't "ideas"; they are as made up as unicorns or leprechauns. Ghosts do not exist. The moon landing was not faked. 911 was not a conspiracy. Vaccines are not government mind control. I blame the invention of the internet, giving a metaphorical microphone to allow the broadcasting of idiocy. Once, in a more congenial society, we shunned this nonsense appropriately, to be seen only in the National Inquirer as we waited in line at the grocery store. Now, for whatever reason, these are not only allowed, we encourage the spread like an out of control wildfire.

We, as a society are both the most educated in existence while contemporaneously suffering from widespread dumbness. It's like everyone's running 40s on Dana 30s and saying it's bulletproof. :grinpimp:
The hardline skeptic is no more defensible of a position than the tinfoil hat wearer. They're both operating in an environment of certainty that will persevere through any and all evidence to the contrary.

Another Telegram special-

⚠️In 1994 160 Nations Agreed to Reduce the World Population to 800 Million by 2030

WATCH, LISTEN AND SHARE

👇👇👇👇
@QanonFighters

that 747 is the evergreen super tanker, so yea, that was used on fires. Retired now though.
In the wildland firefighter world, these are officially referred to as VLATs. Very Large Air Tankers. Not to be confused with the smaller SEATs or Single Engine Air Tankers.

In the wildland firefighter world, these are officially referred to as VLATs. Very Large Air Tankers. Not to be confused with the smaller SEATs or Single Engine Air Tankers.
I knew the DC-10's were/are VLAT's, but I thought the 747 had its own name?

I knew the DC-10's were/are VLAT's, but I thought the 747 had its own name?
Maybe, I've been out of the game a while. I always called any of the big ships VLATs, but I coulda been wrong the whole time.:beer:

On edit, I found this

Very Large Airtanker​

These airtankers, also referred to as VLATs, can deliver thousands of gallons of fire retardant at one time. Because of their size, they are less maneuverable than smaller airtankers. VLATs drop fire retardant at least 250 feet above the top of the vegetation. 

Two VLATs used to support wildland firefighters on the ground are the DC-10 and the Boeing 747. The DC-10 can deliver up to 9,400 gallons of fire retardant at one time. The Boeing 747 can carry 17,500 gallons of fire retardant. The U.S. Forest Service is responsible for managing the VLAT contracts.

Here: Airtankers | National Interagency Fire Center

Last edited:
The hardline skeptic is no more defensible of a position than the tinfoil hat wearer. They're both operating in an environment of certainty that will persevere through any and all evidence to the contrary.
I should've added to this...

Now with that said, it's my opinion that some of y'all are arguing some pretty batshit crazy stuff in this thread.

How else do you think their going to get you fuckers to take the covid vaccine. :flipoff2:

I’m a great believer in thinking about stuff non stop. When I comes to chemtrails I default to living the best life I can and not giving a rip.

Top Back Refresh