What's new

Chemtrails

Here is my link for Flight Radar: Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

If that doesn't work you can look for Drake Colorado (I'm like 7 miles North of there and around 15 miles west of Fort Collins).
Interesting! Your area has waaay less air traffic than where I'm at. Would be interesting to see what sort of planes do pass over you (airline, freight, military, etc) and where they left from and where they're heading.

Our area is kinda busy being close to SFO:
1698770267216.png

1698770366927.png

Interesting! Your area has waaay less air traffic than where I'm at. Would be interesting to see what sort of planes do pass over you (airline, freight, military, etc) and where they left from and where they're heading.

I get some stuff coming from the PNW to DIA that flies north of me.

I almost never get anything West of me, yet when they spray us, there will suddenly be several planes in that area, but not on Flight Radar.

Theres a dude by me whos just flying back and forth over a couple miles in a heli

Screenshot 2023-10-31 131011.png

Ordinarily I don't post in tinfoil hats threads but...just to rouse rabble a bit of info that may or may not have been listed in this 13 page thread which I'm not going to go back and read all 13 pages. :dustin:

Back around 1972 I was at Ft. Lewis college in Durango as a FS student so one gets Botany and Zoo classes. 2 profs I had were part of a group also involving a prof at CSU in Ft. Collins investigating the potential impact of cloud seeding to improve snowpack and rainfall in the state...based on results found when the DoD tried it in Vietnam in an attempt to "flood" the area and disrupt crop growing. The results were less than underwhelming in Vietnam and equally as unimpressive in CO. Hence the reason for dropping the project as proposed at the time...

Light refracted off venus and bouncing off a high altitude weather balloon ? -MIB

Meh, my horizon is now chemical covered….
IMG_9643.jpeg

Oh, and can totally tell it’s chemicals. See:
IMG_9644.jpeg

And here's the weird haze that we're left with after the contrails from the planes that don't show up on the public flight tracker "dissipated "
20231211_142607.jpg

And here's the weird haze that we're left with after the contrails from the planes that don't show up on the public flight tracker "dissipated "
THEY IS HITTIN YOU WITH THE GAY JUICE
YOU GONNA GAY NOW

lots of military planes got engines that burn so shitty that they're making soot
the taxpayer is paying for the fuel though, so it doesn't matter at all

20231211_142607.jpg

I remember how clear the skies were after 9-11 for a few days.... no planes made for blue skies. IIRC there was some report that the haze has the unintended consequence of keeping the land cooler... something like that..

I remember how clear the skies were after 9-11 for a few days.... no planes made for blue skies. IIRC there was some report that the haze has the unintended consequence of keeping the land cooler... something like that..

So the jets on the trackers have never made hazy skies, but the jets without the trackers have always made hazy skies?

Just trying to make it make sense.

Also, not sure where you are, but we were kinda known for big blue clear skies, even on airplane days.

It sure looks like the jets without trackers make the sky hazy, but that's just crazy talk

So the jets on the trackers have never made hazy skies, but the jets without the trackers have always made hazy skies?

Also, not sure where you are, but we were kinda known for big blue clear skies, even on airplane days.

It sure looks like the jets without trackers make the sky hazy, but that's just crazy talk
So what would be the carrot to make the skies in Tuscon hazy? Climate things?

Empty skies after 9/11 set the stage for an unlikely climate change experiment - National | Globalnews.ca

I remember reading something like this...

I have not heard the correlation of tracked vs not tracked causing the haze...
I guess the carrot would be they are running fuel that is different or no emissions or something.... interesting!

Top Back Refresh