What's new

CA now requiring masks everywhere

Umm, I'm going to go with more broad testing for all instead of only testing people that "maybe" necessary for diagnosis. Check the data, deaths are not on the rise, but positive cases are. Testing is also something that should've been stated from day one... not three fucking months later. Why do you think they would do that? To start testing three months after the pandemic "started" is foolish, but honestly i believe they are doing it for a reason... likely to try to get the scare going again because the protesting is dying down. Gotta have some sort of drama at all times.

Maybe you should check your facts a bit closer. The agents used to test for covid-19 were in very short supply until just recently. Damn hard to do tests without the material needed.

Maybe you should check your facts a bit closer. The agents used to test for covid-19 were in very short supply until just recently. Damn hard to do tests without the material needed.

Conveniently hard to get:rolleyes:All the while other countries were testing in mass quantity... weird that our government, the biggest super power in the world, couldn't get the necessary materials to do the testing to prove that the virus is super scary right in the beginning:eek:

Conveniently hard to get:rolleyes:All the while other countries were testing in mass quantity... weird that our government, the biggest super power in the world, couldn't get the necessary materials to do the testing to prove that the virus is super scary right in the beginning:eek:

:groan: Again with the unproven conspiracy bullshit. Your post is a perfect example of the nonsense that gets posted on PBB and got transferred over to here. :shaking:

:groan: Again with the unproven conspiracy bullshit. Your post is a perfect example of the nonsense that gets posted on PBB and got transferred over to here. :shaking:

Then why the fuck are you here?
You're silly if you think the .gov has your best interests in mind. History has proven they don't, but yet, here you are, believing whatever bullshit they feed you.
If you think they didn't have the ability to obtain the resources necessary to start mass testing within a month of the lock downs, you're just kidding yourself into taking the bait:flipoff2:

And gee,I wonder,is there something that happened in those three counties that might have brought on those spikes?So sort of event,maybe a large gathering of people?Did I miss it on the news?

riots and protests are not, and have never been, super spreader events.

IF THEY WERE, there would be massive evidence of actual spikes, not just upward trends

the BLM protests accomplish and prove the same thing as the lockdown protests. It should never be illegal to peacefully assemble in public (or private) space.

Then why the fuck are you here?
You're silly if you think the .gov has your best interests in mind. History has proven they don't, but yet, here you are, believing whatever bullshit they feed you.
If you think they didn't have the ability to obtain the resources necessary to start mass testing within a month of the lock downs, you're just kidding yourself into taking the bait:flipoff2:

I never claimed the .gov had our best interests in mind. You claiming I did is just another example of someone claiming I said something I didn't. I'm just telling you that you've let your conspiracy clouded mind overrule facts.

I never claimed the .gov had our best interests in mind. You claiming I did is just another example of someone claiming I said something I didn't. I'm just telling you that you've let your conspiracy clouded mind overrule facts.

Gotcha chief almighty. Your purification is now complete. You can continue living in your bubble world filled with "facts' that they feed you.

With an asshole in chief thinking numbers will improve if we stop testing another Republican should take his place.

That and lets inject disinfectant into people and kill the supposed disease the guy(trump) is a loon no better or worse than the other fruit and nut biden.

Lately I DONT respect any executive level politician.

Read up on the CDC fucking up when making their very own special test for use in the US and then finding out that there was viral contamination that was causing every test to come back with at least 1 outta 3 testing positive, as well as the bureaucratic dick measuring between the CDC and the FDA that kept private labs from using their own testing protocols, it was that bullshit that put the US so far behind on large scale testing.

Yes, amazing how many people love other Americans, instead of ego dipshits like you and your sheep friends that cry for freedom and liberty while fucking over old people as you go... I wish it where more like 95%, instead of maaaybe 50/50.

You know what is really wrong with America? Too many people believing "freedom" and "liberty" means YOU ALONE decide what is good and bad and what is right and wrong.
If people are to egotistical or stupid to understand masks, thank God it's mandatory now. I hope all stores follow the guidelines and it is strictly enforced.

You guessed it, it is my entire goal to fuck over old people :rolleyes::laughing: Its painfully obvious you don't know ME, if you think I'm a sheep. I alone decide what is good for me, and me alone. I am forced to wear a mask at work, and I do it because I have to to keep my job. Posts here are not going to change my mind. Masks are not doing ANYTHING to slow the spread. The CDC and WHO has admitted this more than once.

With an asshole in chief thinking numbers will improve if we stop testing another Republican should take his place.

That and lets inject disinfectant into people and kill the supposed disease the guy(trump) is a loon no better or worse than the other fruit and nut biden.

Lately I DONT respect any executive level politician.

People are still believing this ? :lmao::lmao:

Hands up don't shoot is true too:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Read up on the CDC fucking up when making their very own special test for use in the US and then finding out that there was viral contamination that was causing every test to come back with at least 1 outta 3 testing positive, as well as the bureaucratic dick measuring between the CDC and the FDA that kept private labs from using their own testing protocols, it was that bullshit that put the US so far behind on large scale testing.

add in the fact that the existing international tests were also fraught with issues and were rejected on scale as well by other than USA countries

Pop !!! Tah Dah !! Sacramento County Sherriffs Department news. SacBee link is contaminated hereis FOX news -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-county-sheriff-says-he-wont-enforce-newsoms-coronavirus-mask-order/ar-BB15JvcB

he sheriff's office for Sacramento County announced on Friday that it will not enforce Gov. Gavin Newsom's coronavirus order, which requires residents to wear masks or facial coverings while they are out in public.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...ce-newsoms-coronavirus-mask-order/ar-BB15JvcB

Pop !!! Tah Dah !! Sacramento County Sherriffs Department news. SacBee link is contaminated hereis FOX news -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-county-sheriff-says-he-wont-enforce-newsoms-coronavirus-mask-order/ar-BB15JvcB

my only problem with this, is that it makes it very difficult to sue the state to make change. Sac Sherriff needs to find a blonde with big tits and a black trans person and make those his only 2 citations, for nothing other than mask violations. Run that shit in the paper and sue the pants off the state

So you're saying this is bullshit ?

HDzhV2i_d.webp

jesus christ, it's damn near back to normal here in florida and commiefornia is mandating masks now 3 months too late. wtf :laughing:

FL deaths have stayed pretty flat, positive cases have gone up.

FL also has their highest average testing over the same period but they are also reported very low to no hospitalizations. the positive tested percent is up

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en/test

so, is it a factor of catching more mild and moderate cases? Probably.

strangest thing? Let's keep in mind that FL is running higher covid now than at any other time, without the constant media fear circus going on, fewer people are negatively impacted by it.

while serious, it was never as serious as pitched. because of that, they have destroyed confidence and credibility, second 3rd or 5th wave, citizenry says "fuck off" and "yeah, right" because the first wave was bungled so damn badly

https://covidusa.net/?state=Florida

yup, this site has more data than the 1point3acres.

02 June was 4.4% fatality rate with <800 new cases per day

19 june was 3.5% fatality rate with ~2500 new cases

welll....shit, now i see why it has more data than 1point3acres....covidusa.net uses estimates and shit while 1.3 uses actual published data

Yup, and greatly limited the availability of testing kits for the first months.

https://covidusa.net/?state=Florida

yup, this site has more data than the 1point3acres.

02 June was 4.4% fatality rate with <800 new cases per day

19 june was 3.5% fatality rate with ~2500 new cases

welll....shit, now i see why it has more data than 1point3acres....covidusa.net uses estimates and shit while 1.3 uses actual published data

This is the site that I get when I search "Anystate Covid 19 dash" Florida, Georgia, California etc. As with the CA site it states confirmed cases etc. https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/

The CA Dash, Idaho, Georgia, Ohio and Florida sites all appear to provide "data" not estimates. I am firmly convinced that deaths, at least are widely misreported as I have a source in a nursing home that told us this. Patients in nursing inevitably near terminal condition, then as they worsen they are sent to a hospital to finish. In her home's case EVERY single terminal patient sent out since mid March was listed by Sacramento County as Covid 19 death when this is untrue. Even the "data" is corrupt. Fuck this shit.

The Dash part of the Florida covid site https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429

Note the chart on the right column. New cases ascending while deaths descending. Yeah, 14 day lag blah blah blah but look at the trend......

Last edited:
This is the site that I get when I search "Anystate Covid 19 dash" Florida, Georgia, California etc. As with the CA site it states confirmed cases etc. https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/

The CA Dash, Idaho, Georgia, Ohio and Florida sites all appear to provide "data" not estimates. I am firmly convinced that deaths, at least are widely misreported as I have a source in a nursing home that told us this. Patients in nursing inevitably near terminal condition, then as they worsen they are sent to a hospital to finish. In her home's case EVERY single terminal patient sent out since mid March was listed by Sacramento County as Covid 19 death when this is untrue. Even the "data" is corrupt. Fuck this shit.

The Dash part of the Florida covid site https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/96dd742462124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429

Note the chart on the right column. New cases ascending while deaths descending. Yeah, 14 day lag blah blah blah but look at the trend......

Well, according to the "non" lemming, we are stupid for believing there is a conspiracy inside all this covid shit... he insinuates that we should be letting the .gov decide what's best for us according to the data they post, and answers to questions they provide.

Well, according to the "non" lemming, we are stupid for believing there is a conspiracy inside all this covid shit... he insinuates that we should be letting the .gov decide what's best for us according to the data they post, and answers to questions they provide.

Wrong again. I've not said that the .gov should decide what's best, that's just your delusional reading of my posts. All I've said is I don't believe there's some huge and nefarious conspiracy to deprive us of our rights and set up a virtual dictatorship. I'm not a certifiably paranoid person like you.

Wrong again. I've not said that the .gov should decide what's best, that's just your delusional reading of my posts. All I've said is I don't believe there's some huge and nefarious conspiracy to deprive us of our rights and set up a virtual dictatorship. I'm not a certifiably paranoid person like you.

then what do you call the 4 month long emergency power that has created a literal dictator out of newsome?

then what do you call the 4 month long emergency power that has created a literal dictator out of newsome?

I think he's just following the bad advice of his "health officials". They're using flawed data and think they're acting for the "good of the people". The problem is they're ignoring any data to the contrary, just like lots of people here do. I see zero evidence of Newscum trying to set up a dictatorship in California. I see his actions as basically stupidity for blindly following his "health officials"

Top Back Refresh