What's new

CA now requiring masks everywhere

^^ 1 of 2 conclusions

#1 sheeple
#2 we are all seeing the real world filming of mad max v 2020

Gee why do you think government would want people to wear masks still ?

Could it be that this thing isnt over with and people ARE STILL SPREADING IT.

READ what the mask order states

It mandates that face coverings be worn state-wide in the circumstances and with the exceptions outlined below. It does not substitute for existing guidance about social distancing and handwashing.

Guidance People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the high-risk situations listed below:

• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space; 1
• Obtaining services from the healthcare sector in settings including, but not limited to, a hospital, pharmacy, medical clinic, laboratory, physician or dental office, veterinary clinic, or blood bank;2
• Waiting for or riding on public transportation or paratransit or while in a taxi, private car service, or ride-sharing vehicle;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when: • Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
• Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
• Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
• In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
• Driving or operating any public transportation or paratransit vehicle, taxi, or private car service or ride-sharing vehicle when passengers are present. When no passengers are present, face coverings are strongly recommended.
While outdoors in public spaces when maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet from persons who are not members of the same household or residence is not feasible.

The following individuals are exempt from wearing a face covering:

Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.

Background What is a cloth face covering?
A cloth face covering is a material that covers the nose and mouth. It can be secured to the head with ties or straps or simply wrapped around the lower face. It can be made of a variety of materials, such as cotton, silk, or linen. A cloth face covering may be factory-made or sewn by hand or can be improvised from household items such as scarfs, T-shirts, sweatshirts, or towels

How well do cloth face coverings work to prevent spread of COVID-19?

There is scientific evidence to suggest that use of cloth face coverings by the public during a pandemic could help reduce disease transmission

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID...06-18-2020.pdf

the bold part above is what is hilariously fucking stupid, beyond all question, and absolutely should be deemed grounds for lawsuits against the state.

"face covering AND six feet"

you are going to issue fines and arrests to people over 'suggest' and 'could' ? This will SIGNIFICANTLY impact the lower rungs of societal ladders than higher but a SUBSTANTIAL margin.

This is systemic racism in action, brought to you buy newsome. :smokin:

edit: also, finally tinnitus is working in my favor! I am happy to be hearing impaired, yet again :grinpimp:

Look at it as pulling the weeds on society. Fingers crossed for 5% dead loss #makesocialsecuritysolventagain.

Mask use (voluntary) is down to less than 50% at the Raley's supermarket about three blocks away. I'll check back tomorrow when I walk the dog and get a cup of coffee there. Although an urban area and suburb of Sacramento, Rancho Cordova has had little if any Covid cases. 152 cases, 7 total deaths now from 74,000 people. This is plain fucking stupid.

jesus christ, it's damn near back to normal here in florida and commiefornia is mandating masks now 3 months too late. wtf :laughing:

jesus christ, it's damn near back to normal here in florida and commiefornia is mandating masks now 3 months too late. wtf :laughing:

too late? they did this earlier, then let counties relax, and now they are bringing it back :rasta:

also, ever is too early!

Went to lunch with the wife last week and there was discussion of a mask...I was in the shop so I reached over the bench and grabbed my miller hood.

She said "Seriously?"

Told her "Hey...I don't make the rules!"

I did find it funny having some split tails in from Chicago last weekend, their mind was blown how much they were shut down v what was open here. What was business to normal for us was end of the world to them. Lord I hope young people grow the fuck up.

Oh no,I used to live in CA. I fully understand the agenda. Its just amazing how many sheeple will follow suit and do whatever the governmemt tells them to do.

Yes, amazing how many people love other Americans, instead of ego dipshits like you and your sheep friends that cry for freedom and liberty while fucking over old people as you go... I wish it where more like 95%, instead of maaaybe 50/50.

You know what is really wrong with America? Too many people believing "freedom" and "liberty" means YOU ALONE decide what is good and bad and what is right and wrong.
If people are to egotistical or stupid to understand masks, thank God it's mandatory now. I hope all stores follow the guidelines and it is strictly enforced.

Stop living in the fucking 60s already.

Nooooo. It's a worldwide ploy to kill African Americans, old people that don't contribute to the system and of course, to take down the Trumpster. All countries worldwide colluded. Except UK, I have to fly over there again tomorrow to spread more Covid - but Bills deliveries are lagging...

Could it be that even with all the masks and sneeze shields, people are fingering the keypad for the credit card reader and the pen everyone else uses when paying for just about everything? :homer:

Blah blah blah. I’m European and somehow that makes me morally superior to Americans.

C07F2B7A-94B7-4A89-971D-6ABE60B375B9.jpeg

Yes, amazing how many people love other Americans, instead of ego dipshits like you and your sheep friends that cry for freedom and liberty while fucking over old people as you go... I wish it where more like 95%, instead of maaaybe 50/50.

You know what is really wrong with America? Too many people believing "freedom" and "liberty" means YOU ALONE decide what is good and bad and what is right and wrong.
If people are to egotistical or stupid to understand masks, thank God it's mandatory now. I hope all stores follow the guidelines and it is strictly enforced.

Stop living in the fucking 60s already.

Nooooo. It's a worldwide ploy to kill African Americans, old people that don't contribute to the system and of course, to take down the Trumpster. All countries worldwide colluded. Except UK, I have to fly over there again tomorrow to spread more Covid - but Bills deliveries are lagging...

The greatest thing about your posts is that we know exactly what it's going to be, but you just can't help yourself.

Your opinion of America confirms my belief why no other country is like us. You can't comprehend freedom, and the love and need of freedom. Blindly following big brother isn't the way we roll. But, in all your posts, I do see now how Hitler was able to do what he did in Germany...:flipoff2:

The greatest thing about your posts is that we know exactly what it's going to be, but you just can't help yourself.

Your opinion of America confirms my belief why no other country is like us. You can't comprehend freedom, and the love and need of freedom. Blindly following big brother isn't the way we roll. But, in all your posts, I do see now how Hitler was able to do what he did in Germany...:flipoff2:

Your Pres doesn't wear a mask - you don't wear a mask.
You get my drift, follow sheep?

I certainly comprehend freedom, it's just not what you think it is in my opinion. Freedom, as long as it does not impact others.

I would like to go back to the Grand Tour vid that was posted about the German not driving a car when he/she doesn't have a license.
You comprehension of freedom as an example:
"I'm free, nobody can tell me what to do. I lost my license because I drove drunk 3 times. Now IDGAF about the man, FUCK THE COPS I will drive whenever I want to."

Drives drunk and crashes into a minivan, were some other freedom lovers don't wear seat belts (Its a van full of Grandpas with three children in the back seat) because they also free and liberated and won't let anyone tell them about stupid ass seat belts that trap you in a car.

You see, if people are this retarded, I am glad seat belts are mandatory, and glad most Germans won't drive without a license.

inb4: but Masks don't work. Yea, neither do speed limits or seatbelts...

Hitler could do what he did, because he went around with the military while hiding in his bunker, and simply put 77000 people into jail, or killed them in a public fashion that everyone knows it was the secret police. When neighbors turned against neighbors and rat them out, Germans decided to stfu and sit it out. Thank you for freedom btw. We will come help you later as well, don't worry.

Last edited:
When the virus came here, it found a country with serious underlying conditions, and it exploited them ruthlessly. Chronic ills—a corrupt political class, a sclerotic bureaucracy, a heartless economy, a divided and distracted public - had gone untreated for years. We had learned to live, uncomfortably, with the symptoms. It took the scale and intimacy of a pandemic to expose their severity—to shock Americans with the recognition that we are in the high-risk category.

The crisis demanded a response that was swift, rational, and collective. The United States reacted instead like Pakistan or Belarus - like a country with shoddy infrastructure and a dysfunctional government whose leaders were too corrupt or stupid to head off mass suffering. The administration squandered two irretrievable months to prepare. From the president came willful blindness, scapegoating, boasts, and lies. From his mouthpieces, conspiracy theories and miracle cures. A few senators and corporate executives acted quickly - not to prevent the coming disaster, but to profit from it. When a government doctor tried to warn the public of the danger, the White House took the mic and politicized the message.

Every morning in the endless month of March, Americans woke up to find themselves citizens of a failed state. With no national plan - no coherent instructions at all - families, schools, and offices were left to decide on their own whether to shut down and take shelter. When test kits, masks, gowns, and ventilators were found to be in desperately short supply, governors pleaded for them from the White House, which stalled, then called on private enterprise, which couldn’t deliver. States and cities were forced into bidding wars that left them prey to price gouging and corporate profiteering. Civilians took out their sewing machines to try to keep ill-equipped hospital workers healthy and their patients alive. Russia, Taiwan, and the United Nations sent humanitarian aid to the world’s richest power - a beggar nation in utter chaos.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...itions/610261/

I certainly comprehend freedom, it's just not what you think it is in my opinion. Freedom, as long as it does not impact others.

I keep asking and you never answer... how does someone not wearing a mask impact your life in any way?

What is freedom to you?

Stroke, swallow, gulp.

I would like to go back to the Grand Tour vid that was posted about the German not driving a car when he/she doesn't have a license.
You comprehension of freedom as an example: "I'm free, nobody can tell me what to do. I lost my license because I drove drunk 3 times. Now IDGAF about the man, FUCK THE COPS I will drive whenever I want to."

Using alcohol s ia bad example for you because as demonstarted, you cant hold a single warm German beer.

Ignoring the idiot child troll for a moment, look at the CA Covid data that we have that prompted the STATEWIDE mask edic. Four counties are still having increased cases. And three of them make up the greater Los Angeles metro area. LA, San Bernadino and Riverside Counties. The 4th one is San Joaquin. CA is a huge state. 54 out of 58 counties are in the clear. Several counties have never had a single case. Others, including those at point zero, are declining in case numbers. Ignoring the bullshit side show by the non village idiot, the topic merits some scrutiny. Why the fuck did the asshole do this ? Seriously ?https://www.worldometers.info/corona...sa/california/

Los Angeles County - http://dashboard.publichealth.lacounty.gov/covid19_surveillance_dashboard/

Last edited:
When the virus came here, it found a country with serious underlying conditions, and it exploited them ruthlessly. Chronic ills—a corrupt political class, a sclerotic bureaucracy, a heartless economy, a divided and distracted public - had gone untreated for years. We had learned to live, uncomfortably, with the symptoms. It took the scale and intimacy of a pandemic to expose their severity—to shock Americans with the recognition that we are in the high-risk category.

The crisis demanded a response that was swift, rational, and collective. The United States reacted instead like Pakistan or Belarus - like a country with shoddy infrastructure and a dysfunctional government whose leaders were too corrupt or stupid to head off mass suffering. The administration squandered two irretrievable months to prepare. From the president came willful blindness, scapegoating, boasts, and lies. From his mouthpieces, conspiracy theories and miracle cures. A few senators and corporate executives acted quickly - not to prevent the coming disaster, but to profit from it. When a government doctor tried to warn the public of the danger, the White House took the mic and politicized the message.

Every morning in the endless month of March, Americans woke up to find themselves citizens of a failed state. With no national plan - no coherent instructions at all - families, schools, and offices were left to decide on their own whether to shut down and take shelter. When test kits, masks, gowns, and ventilators were found to be in desperately short supply, governors pleaded for them from the White House, which stalled, then called on private enterprise, which couldn’t deliver. States and cities were forced into bidding wars that left them prey to price gouging and corporate profiteering. Civilians took out their sewing machines to try to keep ill-equipped hospital workers healthy and their patients alive. Russia, Taiwan, and the United Nations sent humanitarian aid to the world’s richest power - a beggar nation in utter chaos.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...itions/610261/

This is probably your issue.

Stop reading propaganda like this maybe.

Outside of the 2nd sentence in which he says a corrupt political class is a chronic ill, everything else is a lie, a half-truth, or an exaggeration.

I am sorry that you are dumb enough to even seek this out and read it, let alone post it as if it were the gospel. It must really suck to be this stupid as to believe that this is based on facts that actually happened.

It is no wonder that you are a helpless sheep wandering the scary world hoping someone will do something, anything, to calm your sensibilities and conform to the Party.

Go ahead and preach your stupid fucking mask. Most of the ones out there do absolutely nothing to stop Covid or most any other viruses from spreading, but if it gives you a warm feeling to wear it by all means do. Fuck off though when telling me what I should wear and when I should wear it.

MFM Masked Faces Matter :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ignoring the idiot child troll for a moment, look at the CA Covid data that we have that prompted the STATEWIDE mask edic. Four counties are still having increased cases. And three of them make up the greater Los Angeles metro area. LA, San Bernadino and Riverside Counties. The 4th one is San Joaquin. CA is a huge state. 54 out of 58 counties are in the clear. Several counties have never had a single case. Others, including those at point zero, are declining in case numbers. Ignoring the bullshit side show by the non village idiot, the topic merits some scrutiny. Why the fuck did the asshole do this ? Seriously ?https://www.worldometers.info/corona...sa/california/

Los Angeles County - http://dashboard.publichealth.lacounty.gov/covid19_surveillance_dashboard/

And gee,I wonder,is there something that happened in those three counties that might have brought on those spikes?So sort of event,maybe a large gathering of people?Did I miss it on the news?

And gee,I wonder,is there something that happened in those three counties that might have brought on those spikes?So sort of event,maybe a large gathering of people?Did I miss it on the news?

Umm, I'm going to go with more broad testing for all instead of only testing people that "maybe" necessary for diagnosis. Check the data, deaths are not on the rise, but positive cases are. Testing is also something that should've been stated from day one... not three fucking months later. Why do you think they would do that? To start testing three months after the pandemic "started" is foolish, but honestly i believe they are doing it for a reason... likely to try to get the scare going again because the protesting is dying down. Gotta have some sort of drama at all times.

For my county, it has been spiking at one location: South Lake Tahoe. 3s and 4s the last week or so. The rest of the county is in good shape: ~110 for 180k population.

No shock that South Lake is getting hit hard... tourist destination from SF Bay Area, etc.

Top Back Refresh