What's new

Broken4 Racing Compound

Post Weekend Update: Got alot done over the last week.
  • Security Camera installed and ready for the underground line to be ran.
  • 30a and 110 15a wired to a box in the attic ready to be dropped down to the lift.
  • Ceiling light receptacles installed and 6/12 lights
  • Majority of the wall receptacles in.
  • Low voltage wire ran for the ceiling light dimming. These commercial 0-10V dimming lights are a bit confusing.. alot less info online vs residential dimming.
  • Most of the OSB is done (front wall has nothing yet). Left a few off of the south wall as I decided to move the boiler location to that corner (Above temp fan in photo 2). Initially I had it wired for the wall between the overhead doors (Above orange tarp in picture 1 below), which would be ideal for running the radiant heat lines. BUT.. it means the intake and exhaust are on the front of the building.. ugly. And since there is no plumbing, the condensate will need to be pumped out which would put any drainage line in a bad spot having to cross an overhead door. Only downfall I see is the radiant heat lines all run to one corner of the building. Anyone have thoughts or suggestions for this?

I also want to keep it close to the overhead doors as I am planning to get a combi-boiler and use the DHW for a hot water pressure washer.

8.jpg

9.jpg

The plan was slab prep this coming weekend, but with rain coming 2 days this week that may bet pushed because we need to prep the front of the building at the same time.

Top Back Refresh