What's new

big dumb loads

found on FB

_nc_ohc=vWH73KHgBZYAX_1Ot_5&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

a comment said it was whisling-diesel. didn't search - not a fan of him, avoid his videos. Last vid i saw with him was him & the Abandoned Mansion Veterarian guy where diesel wrecked the other dude's Raptor

wrecking stuff for fun is fun. something with his demeanor turns me off

i watched about 5 mins of the video of that douchebag driving that diesel Hilux in Moab. straight up trashing that truck. my back hurt just watching him bashing it off rocks and stuff.

I would have loved to have that Hilux he destroyed before he did that.. :flipoff:

i watched about 5 mins of the video of that douchebag driving that diesel Hilux in Moab. straight up trashing that truck. my back hurt just watching him bashing it off rocks and stuff.

I would have loved to have that Hilux he destroyed before he did that.. :flipoff:
Didn't he flatten a decent looking 70s Ford with a bulldozer too?

fuck that douchebag

a comment said it was whisling-diesel. didn't search - not a fan of him, avoid his videos. Last vid i saw with him was him & the Abandoned Mansion Veterarian guy where diesel wrecked the other dude's Raptor

wrecking stuff for fun is fun. something with his demeanor turns me off
I agree. I think your comment about his demeanor is spot on. He seems to be doing it ironically, not for the fun of it. He's kind of a hipster-neck? He's not laughing with the fun, he's laughing at it.
This next statement is totally serious: He is not treating destroying equipment with the proper respect. You should be lovingly destroying that equipment, he does it for views.

I agree. I think your comment about his demeanor is spot on. He seems to be doing it ironically, not for the fun of it. He's kind of a hipster-neck? He's not laughing with the fun, he's laughing at it.
This next statement is totally serious: He is not treating destroying equipment with the proper respect. You should be lovingly destroying that equipment, he does it for views.
He's a professional entertainer. He makes shit people wanna watch. It might be shit but people clearly wanna watch it.

The stupid old men bitching that he's catering to a low brow demographic who watch his shit by the thousands are no different than the stupid hipster swine bitching that cheap beer exists and flies off the shelves. :flipoff2:

He's a professional entertainer. He makes shit people wanna watch. It might be shit but people clearly wanna watch it.

The stupid old men bitching that he's catering to a low brow demographic who watch his shit by the thousands are no different than the stupid hipster swine bitching that cheap beer exists and flies off the shelves. :flipoff2:
Your right, people can do what they want with what they want. I guess I have a hard time with the waste of it. I'm sure we've all had our automotive destruction fun, but I don't think I could bring myself to destroying the rare or nice stuff that guy has. Even if I could do it, I wouldn't do it. I own a 1965 Scout I am the 3rd owner of that is almost all original. When I was a teenager I wanted to build an off-road rig out of one. I got this one very cheap when the skyrocketing first-gen Bronco prices weren't dragging up the price of first-gen Scouts. Cheap enough some would have cut it up and modified it. As a basically all original 47,000 mile scout is non-existent (that still runs and drives or hasn't been parked under a tree until it returned to the earth) I just can't bring myself to do anything to it that's not reversible. That's why I got me a fence-row '62 2wd Scout to do that to someday.

To each their own, I just know I can't hang with the type that would run over my '65 with a Cat or put it on a dual tandem gooseneck or drop it from a crane for clicks and likes. There's plenty of shitboxes out their to destroy first.

IH10 in lousy-anna
totally not big and dumb, not sure if you noticed but this thread is called "big dumb loads" the thread youre looking for, and the one you should have posted that pic in, is called "pics of me towing stuff" :homer::laughing::flipoff2:

but i guess not being tied down qualifies for dumb :homer::lmao:

Tie downs are optional in this part of the country. I see so much shit going down the road like that here, it doesn't even phase me anymore. Get in front of the retard asap and if your lucky you will get to see it fall off the trailer in your rear view mirror.

totally not big and dumb, not sure if you noticed but this thread is called "big dumb loads" the thread youre looking for, and the one you should have posted that pic in, is called "pics of me towing stuff" :homer::laughing::flipoff2:

but i guess not being tied down qualifies for dumb :homer::lmao:
That "little" tractor bouncing down the highway in front of you might change your mind as to how BIG or DUMB that is.

Just watched a semi truck with a drop deck trailer hauling a off road forklift that was facing backwards on the trailer.
They had a piece of tin on the roof of the forklift that had blown off and was somehow jammed between the cab and the mast.
Looked like it wouldn't take much for it to come loose and go through a windshield.

Aaron Z

Top Back Refresh