What's new

Big Dumb Loads

What exactly is happening here?

_nc_ohc=_oE_l2IT6HkAX_Oxi7I&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg
1711548586652.png

Now can we i.b.b. about O.S.H.A. killing those:lmao:

Just noticed the Size of the cordwood on the front half of the railcar...:eek:
Gotta be what 3+' long?

Dunno. I see tarps, generator, fuel, fan and pets. no clothing or typical homeless shopping cart bullshit.

Looks like a dude who has 1 too many DWI's and isnt allowed to drive anymore, taking his normal truckload somewhere.
From your house to the flea market.

Nope, I've seen them in person at the oilsands mines up here. If I can get my old phone to power up I'll post a few shots I personally took. Impressive equipment :smokin:

Another from the net, same idea

Screenshot_20240329_075614_Chrome.jpg
I havnt seen those tractors before. Do they drive them on the road with oversized signs or are they strictly on private property kind of thing? How fast would something like that go?

I havnt seen those tractors before. Do they drive them on the road with oversized signs or are they strictly on private property kind of thing? How fast would something like that go?
Pretty sure those are offroad in the mine only. They might run them down haul (private) roads but that thing is way too wide to go down a public road and way too damn heavy.

Could've been the same unit, that yarded the hillside to the bench....is that a head stock on the log side of the boiler?

Mini wasn’t happy with me.. but I had already parked the skid steer…

Attachments

• IMG_4701.jpeg
    IMG_4701.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4700.jpeg
    IMG_4700.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 62
Top Back Refresh