What's new

Big Dumb Loads

I've got one of those (non ES) that seems to be stuck in gear. Any tips to unscrewing it?

IMG_1477.jpeg

I've got one of those (non ES) that seems to be stuck in gear. Any tips to unscrewing it?
ROCK IT BARB

but seriously anytime I’ve ever not been able to shift this thing I’ve just rocked it front to back while shifting up or down and that always does it

Edit: ah fuck you said non ES. In that case I got nothin :flipoff2:

Logs large nuff to not touch the ties thus slide on top of the rails drug by steam donke

Hard to believe a single locomotive can overcome so much friction and what appears to be a steep uphill?

Reactions: Clb
Helping my neighbor yesterday move some topsoil for his garden. he wanted me to load it in his dumptruck, then he pulled 20 ft forward and backed it in here to dump it, 5 times! then when that was done he asked me to pile it all back up! I could have done it quicker without the truck involved. but you gotta humor your 82 yr old neighbor sometimes.
I've been wondering how long this truck frame was going to last for at least 10 yrs. the bed is way too large for the truck, and the frame has been folded in like that for years.
I came home one day and he had made it in his driveway with it fully loaded with gravel, and blew out the front ball joints turning in. I had to pickup the front of the truck with a backhoe, get the balljoints back together enough so he could get it over and unloaded, then I put all new balljoints in it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240325_112933695_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240325_112933695_HDR.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20240325_112920365_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240325_112920365_HDR.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 155
Top Back Refresh