What's new

Big Dumb Loads

It would be nice to have some tow mirrors. I guess they just use hope and prayers to change lanes.
He's fine, Karen.

Look at the picture again, taken from a truck in a lane next to him. If he changed lanes right then, he would clear the truck that the pic was taken from. He can easily see the truck with his mirrors as is, and likely could see the truck even if it was another 10 feet or more back from where it is.

He's fine, Karen.

Look at the picture again, taken from a truck in a lane next to him. If he changed lanes right then, he would clear the truck that the pic was taken from. He can easily see the truck with his mirrors as is, and likely could see the truck even if it was another 10 feet or more back from where it is.

Did you run out of stupid pills or something? Go from needing your hand held on some pretty simple shit, to being damn near an expert at everything? :laughing:

giphy (1).gif

He's fine, Karen.

Damn you're dumb.
Is this YAT's other screen name?

Like a child "blah blah" yet not a single word about the subject itself.
You're wrong, your gay little fan is wrong. I'm right and that's why the only thing you can say is talk blind shit like an emotional woman.

Maybe you need to learn how to drive. Without tow mirrors and a similar setup I had no issues changing lanes.

Edit: I should not have called you a woman or a child and say your friend is gay. I should be better than that. My bad.

Last edited:
You're wrong, your gay little fan is wrong. I'm right and that's why the only thing you can say is talk blind shit like an emotional woman.

Maybe you need to learn how to drive. Without tow mirrors and a similar setup I had no issues changing lanes.
200.gif

Which one are you talking to and which one is the gay little fan? You know one of them is geriatric, right?

You really are a fucking retard. I have pity for you.

Get over yourself. You have an opinion, big deal. Of course yet again you say nothing of the car but come back with "you're a poopoo head".:shaking:

That guy is towing a tiny trailer and he's ok with it and I have no problem with it. Stop making such a big deal out of everything.

You created four different threads in order to tow a little trailer. Cried that your children’s summer would be ruined because electric brakes were too complicated to fix. And never managed to get your trailer lights to work.
So we go back and forth, blah blah blah, "you're stupid", "no, you're stupid".
This is your life? You approve of this existence?
:shaking:

If you really won't let it go, bump one of those threads of mine and I'll respond to you.

Last edited:
Did you run out of stupid pills or something? Go from needing your hand held on some pretty simple shit, to being damn near an expert at everything? :laughing:
I trust him on the subject of whether or not you can tow a trailer that's a little to big to see around more than I trust the yokel who couldn't figure out how to tow three vehicles on a wedge with a brand new Superduty. :laughing:

Get over yourself. You have an opinion, big deal. Of course yet again you say nothing of the car but come back with "you're a poopoo head".:shaking:

That guy is towing a tiny trailer and he's ok with it and I have no problem with it. Stop making such a big deal out of everything.

A big deal?

I stated "It would be nice to have some tow mirrors. I guess they just use hope and prayers to change lanes.".

I didn't mention their probable lack of a brake controller or their overwhelmed transmission and brakes.

I trust him on the subject of whether or not you can tow a trailer that's a little to big to see around more than I trust the yokel who couldn't figure out how to tow three vehicles on a wedge with a brand new Superduty. :laughing:

Couldn't figure it out? Got them home safe and sound after 1,100 miles. :smokin:

That's after I rewired the entire trailer, added conspic tape, put new lights on the entire trailer, added flip out front ramps (which I didn't need), repacked the bearings, added a winch mount (which I didn't need), a ramp box and all new brakes.

The chainbox looks ratty because I used some expanded steel dividers from an old Frito Lay truck.

A guy brought a gas powered welder out and stick welded the ramps/box/receiver tube on for me.

Do you always have to be a shit for brains pissant in every thread? Are you this miserable in real life or are you somewhat normal? Does hoping others fail make you feel better about yourself and your lot in life? Asking for everyone.
gcload2.jpg

1693312183447.png

1693312209696.png

Old wiring:

1693312245651.png

1693312258707.png

1693312382791.png

1693312421145.png

Couldn't figure it out? Got them home safe and sound after 1,100 miles. :smokin:
And you bitched the whole way acting like it was somehow not up to it and your 20yr older dually could have somehow done it better.

You need to get it through your dumb old skull that despite being a dumbass Toyota fanboy he actually has a little more experience than you when it comes to matters of towing too much camper with a car.

Do you always have to be a shit for brains pissant in every thread?
I can't let boomerisms and Toyota dumbassery stand unchallenged lest the casual reader take them at face value. :flipoff2:

I didn't mention their probable lack of a brake controller or their overwhelmed transmission and brakes.
We're still talking about the Tesla towing the camper, right? :lmao:

Top Back Refresh