What's new

Biden picks Buttplug . . .

Buttiplug*

He actually ran a really good campaign. I mean, I wouldn't vote for him but I thought he would have a future in politics..

He's very slick. Too much of a performance and I suspect that his "buh-but I'm human!" phase of any POTUS campaign would reveal him to be the soulless robot that he so clearly is.

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's sympathetic. Liberals make that mistake all of the time. Most gays I know are absolutely ruthless, have little conscience, and selfish as fuck. Pete checked all of those boxes.

He's great at rehearsing debate lines though.

[486 said:
;n236547]That reminds me... To all you assholes out there, the best troll play in the book is to be overly accepting and placating.
Really makes it seem like you're being treated like a child, retard or leper, but done right there's no politically correct recourse.
Pisses me off every time, even when its done unintentionally, especially when its done unintentionally.

I wouldn't say that Patronizing is the best troll play in the book, but it is a good one, especially for those that take themselves very seriously, as gays almost always do.

The counter to being patronized is to act like you deserve to be treated with extra deference, and if the other person breaks and shows it too much, you sniff haughtily and turn your nose up at them. Works every time. There's no counter for that. If they keep going they'll get past the point where you are patronizing them, now you've won that battle.

That wasn’t my point, it was that you can be on a train “working” to and from your weekend vacation on Monday and Friday. Not really possible with air travel.

but without offices there's even less holding the ultra dense "walkable" cities together
just look at any of the newer cities like phoenix where there's no actual high density area, instead it's all spattered around the area

[486 said:
;n236890]

but without offices there's even less holding the ultra dense "walkable" cities together
just look at any of the newer cities like phoenix where there's no actual high density area, instead it's all spattered around the area

The train thing is stupid. It seems amazing when you go to Europe and they have trains all over. Until you actually get out in Europe and realize that it's all crammed together like high-density urban planning. And the Europeans bitch about their trains constantly, especially the British.

At the end of the day, Marge can shove 3 kids and 1/2 her house worth of toys into an SUV and run to the beach or wherever, meanwhile the Doctor from London has to stand around waiting for a train with his hat in his hand.

Trains will never win in the US until they've browbeaten everyone so much for driving a polluty car, which the 3rd Worlders so desperately need now in their teeming Billions, so Americans should take a train and open the borders.

He's very slick. Too much of a performance and I suspect that his "buh-but I'm human!" phase of any POTUS campaign would reveal him to be the soulless robot that he so clearly is.

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's sympathetic. Liberals make that mistake all of the time. Most gays I know are absolutely ruthless, have little conscience, and selfish as fuck. Pete checked all of those boxes.

He's great at rehearsing debate lines though.

I dont disagree about your comments about Butti for the most part. However, most of the gays I know you wouldn't even realize their gay until they were around their partners (hug, kiss, hold hands just like any other couple aka not flagrant in your face.) Of course I know some limp wrist over the top gays, too.

The train thing is stupid. It seems amazing when you go to Europe and they have trains all over. Until you actually get out in Europe and realize that it's all crammed together like high-density urban planning. And the Europeans bitch about their trains constantly, especially the British.

At the end of the day, Marge can shove 3 kids and 1/2 her house worth of toys into an SUV and run to the beach or wherever, meanwhile the Doctor from London has to stand around waiting for a train with his hat in his hand.

Trains will never win in the US until they've browbeaten everyone so much for driving a polluty car, which the 3rd Worlders so desperately need now in their teeming Billions, so Americans should take a train and open the borders.

Hauling all your shit is a very good point. Last trip to europe we each took one backpack and that was it because luggage on trains sucks. Wouldn't happen with the two kids we have now. Shoot, just thinking about trying to corral them while carrying all their shit from train to train gives me anxiety. BUT- back when we were kidless it was awesome and you don't need a sober driver. And when our kids get old enough to not need the toddler life support system of snacks and toys, and can carry their own backpacks, maybe we'll do it again.

I dont disagree about your comments about Butti for the most part. However, most of the gays I know you wouldn't even realize their gay until they were around their partners (hug, kiss, hold hands just like any other couple aka not flagrant in your face.) Of course I know some limp wrist over the top gays, too.

I wasn't talking about social demeanor.

I was talking about personal selfishness and sociopathic behavior. Much higher among the gays. If you don't know that you don't know many gays or know them well. I think sociopathy and homosexuality have a huge correlation, and that this has been suppressed in psychological research, but that's another thread.

I literally think that the Gays have less compunction about lying, are better at duplicity and faking, and in other ways make good politicians. Who won the first Survivor?

In the Gay world, this is explained away by saying the Gays have to be on performance all the time. Well it's 2020 and that hasn't been true for decades and for most of the gays in big cities, ever in their lives. So it's not like they're in the closet fucking guys who sit on a certain park bench with a certain flower in their lapel.

Gays are just less moral overall. Touchy subject, it's known in gay and academic circles, so they have a big taboo against saying it. Gays really are immoral. And the gays you know who are moral and holy are clearly overcompensating.

Now I can be called a reactionary gay-hater and tomorrow I will pan the death penalty and be called a commie round here :lmao:

everpoof said:
. . .

I was talking about personal selfishness and sociopathic behavior. Much higher among the gays. . . .

I literally think that the Gays have less compunction about lying, are better at duplicity and faking . . .

Gays are just less moral overall. Touchy subject, it's known in gay and academic circles, so they have a big taboo against saying it. Gays really are immoral. And the gays you know who are moral and holy are clearly overcompensating . . .

^^^ did evernoob just "come out of the closet" accidentally? :confused:

Who the fuck cares if he's gay anyway. He's either qualified or he's not.

Tired of people making a big deal out of someone being the "first" something or another because they're not white or straight. I don't give a shit if he's a Scotch-Korean tranny covered in tattoos and piercings. I care whether or not the person is qualified for the office they're in.

Scotch is a drink.

But at least California has high-speed rail :bounce2: . . .

. . . well, almost . . .

. . . from a suburb of Fresno to a suburb of Bakersfield :rolleyes:

. . . well, almost . . .

- side of pork, anyone? :laughing: . . . :frown:

I actually surprised that Newsom didn't fulfil Moonbeams legacy...well maybe the Trump administration cancelling $929m in funding had something to do with it. It was a year and a half ago, did we talk about that when it was announced. I don't remember, and damn sure don't want to go back to the other place to check.

Hey, there's one more thing that was good about the Trump occupancy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ail-funds-after-appeal-rejected-idUSKCN1SM2F9

Top Back Refresh